Arsenal join the race to sign Ebere as QPR reject Palace bid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Arsenal join the race to sign Ebere as QPR reject Palace bid

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Arsenal join the race to sign Ebere after QPR reject Palace bid as Arteta seeks replacement for Ozil - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpwEet

I think it is time Nigerians launched an online petition asking Gareth Southgate to hands off this boy. Ebere Eze is going to be the next big playmaker in the English Premier League and England should leave him alone as he has already been in the Super Eagles camp once with his pals Ola Aina and Alex Iwobi.

As per his club decision, I am not sure the Emirates is the best place for him to go as he could end up like Ozil. My advice to him would be to go and work under Marcelo Bielsa who has an unprecedented record of bringing the best out of players.

As Qatar 2022 looms, I am excited about the prospect of an Ndidi/Aribo/Ebere midfield partnership. England on the other hand will play him out of position if they take him to the World Cup at all.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal join the race to sign Ebere as QPR reject Palace

Post by ohenhen1 »

Just typical agents using Arsenal to drive up interest or Ayo trying to get traffic.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo, having "known" you for close to 20 years, I know you are very stubborn. However, the moderators must clip your wings and teach you a lesson. That is the only way to train a grown child who refuses to listen and do what is right.

Eberechi Eze is NOT an Eagle and should not have a post on Eagles Nest

Arsenal is not an Eagle and should not have a post on Eagles Nest

You have refused, repeatedly to follow the simple rules that we all agreed to. You will not treat this forum as your personal toilet! Absolutely not! It wont be tolerated. You will have to follow the rules like the rest of us, or leave this forum and start your own.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is a chance for him to still play for Nigeria and he has Nigerian ancestry.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote:There is a chance for him to still play for Nigeria and he has Nigerian ancestry.

Eze is an active member of the England youth set up not Nigeria, he shouldn't have a thread here.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Eze will play for the Super Eagles - Watch this space!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Arsenal join the race to sign Ebere after QPR reject Palace bid as Arteta seeks replacement for Ozil - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpwEet

I think it is time Nigerians launched an online petition
asking Gareth Southgate to hands off this boy. Ebere Eze is going to be the next big playmaker in the English Premier League and England should leave him alone as he has already been in the Super Eagles camp once with his pals Ola Aina and Alex Iwobi.

As per his club decision, I am not sure the Emirates is the best place for him to go as he could end up like Ozil. My advice to him would be to go and work under Marcelo Bielsa who has an unprecedented record of bringing the best out of players.

As Qatar 2022 looms, I am excited about the prospect of an Ndidi/Aribo/Ebere midfield partnership. England on the other hand will play him out of position if they take him to the World Cup at all.
So highlighting the fact that Nigeria want him will somehow cause Gareth Southgate to let Nigeria select him?
If he wanted to play for Nigeria he would’ve applied to FIFA for a switch of nationality but has he?
England don’t need to wait for permission from FIFA to cap him for 1 minute and let him live his life.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo you are tool old for this attention-seeking behaviour.
'Petition' to Southgate?
Oya, go open am nah....
:roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ayo until you can provide a link to an actual website and not the corner of the internet that you fling your excrement on this thread will remain closed.