What HAPPENED???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cyber Saint
What HAPPENED???

Post by Cyber Saint »

To 1naija's threads on Pa Oni and FIFA technical committee??? :?:
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

An arrest warrant has been issued for 'Mr. 1naija' and a military crackdown is being launched on the CCC bashers. Get help from MI5. :D
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

-deleted due to new information-
Last edited by Cyber Saint on Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: What HAPPENED???

Post by Robbynice »

Cyber Saint wrote:To 1naija's threads on Pa Oni and FIFA technical committee??? :?:
Ol'boy sharrap and click on the link below.

viewtopic.php?p=427060&highlight=#427060
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Robby, sorry o. As you can see, I was only making an educated guess:mrgreen:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm what do you expect from CE's number 1 BIGOT... Nothing much except the same thing....
Soldier of Fortune...
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

MI5 wrote:Hmm what do you expect from CE's number 1 BIGOT... Nothing much except the same thing....
Congratulations, you can always "outstupid" yourself :mrgreen:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

No sweat the BIGOT is back again.. Once a BIGOT will always be a BIGOT....

Cyber Saint wrote:
MI5 wrote:Hmm what do you expect from CE's number 1 BIGOT... Nothing much except the same thing....
Congratulations, you can always "outstupid" yourself :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

MI5, I won't be arsed with you calling me a bigot. It might bother me if it comes from somebody like Robbynice or PapaK but coming from you....No way, Jose :mrgreen:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cyber Saint,

No sweat. It doesn't really matter how you take it. Like i said before and will always say nothing will change. Once a BIGOT will always be a BIGOT....Sad but true.... :cry: Remember your racist and bigot views on CE... You are not much different from the KKK.. You can't be hiding all the time trying to show you are not a BIGOT... It's there for all to see you are BIGOT....

Hmm interesting, are this the only two friends you have on CE? Wow... I challenge you to do a popularity poll on yourself and see if you are well liked on CE? Let's see what the numbers say about you? Are you ready to do that? BIGOT....

Cyber Saint wrote:MI5, I won't be arsed with you calling me a bigot. It might bother me if it comes from somebody like Robbynice or PapaK but coming from you....No way, Jose :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...