Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39794
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bell wrote:
deanotito wrote:
I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded



WHAT'S NEW THERE?


They also left JayJay at Bolton.
Bell


JJ’s situation was very different, just seems no one is willing to meet Leicester’s valuation of the bobo, Samu might have the same issue at Villarreal until he has a real breakout season. I dunno why they put 100milly on his head...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22903
Location: Ukwuani
deanotito wrote:
I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded

Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42879
Location: Pennsylvania
Odas wrote:
deanotito wrote:
I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded

Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood


This has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with the fact that Leicester City does not sell its players cheap. If West Ham can - with a straight face - demand 80 million for Declan Rice, surely Ndidi's valuation is reasonably pegged at 100 million. At that valuation how many buyers are in the market? That's the problem. Leicester is not pressed to sell so if a buying club does not meet or come close to their valuation, they won't budge.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13818
Location: USA
green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:
deanotito wrote:
I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded

Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood


This has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with the fact that Leicester City does not sell its players cheap. If West Ham can - with a straight face - demand 80 million for Declan Rice, surely Ndidi's valuation is reasonably pegged at 100 million. At that valuation how many buyers are in the market? That's the problem. Leicester is not pressed to sell so if a buying club does not meet or come close to their valuation, they won't budge.



Brother, I’ve often said that Ndidi is worth 2 players. The best statistical DM in Europe for 4 years running and no one wants to cough up 50m pounds???

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 18260
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:
deanotito wrote:
I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded

Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood


This has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with the fact that Leicester City does not sell its players cheap. If West Ham can - with a straight face - demand 80 million for Declan Rice, surely Ndidi's valuation is reasonably pegged at 100 million. At that valuation how many buyers are in the market? That's the problem. Leicester is not pressed to sell so if a buying club does not meet or come close to their valuation, they won't budge.


G4L,

Your point is well taken. In fact, I believe that the market clearly is/will be affected by the COVID situation when it is all done. The fact that team's had to put-off wages, incomes declined, plus other funding issues should mean a depressed market. If the market is not depressed then football is seriously troubled, IMHO.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39794
Location: Land of the Terrapins
deanotito wrote:
green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:
deanotito wrote:
I just cannot believe that the big European clubs are about to start another season leaving Ndidi at Leicester. This is nuts and retarded

Why are you surprised? Ndidi is a Black man (player). Had he been a White man, your surprise woukd have been understood


This has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with the fact that Leicester City does not sell its players cheap. If West Ham can - with a straight face - demand 80 million for Declan Rice, surely Ndidi's valuation is reasonably pegged at 100 million. At that valuation how many buyers are in the market? That's the problem. Leicester is not pressed to sell so if a buying club does not meet or come close to their valuation, they won't budge.



Brother, I’ve often said that Ndidi is worth 2 players. The best statistical DM in Europe for 4 years running and no one wants to cough up 50m pounds???


Lol go buy him then for your team :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8310
deanotito wrote:
[
Brother, I’ve often said that Ndidi is worth 2 players. The best statistical DM in Europe for 4 years running and no one wants to cough up 50m pounds???


Thomas Partey is better than him

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group