Eberechi Eze - New Crystal Palace signing

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eberechi Eze - New Crystal Palace signing

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:Oya, wey Flex Swift?
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Flex Swift wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Apart from the on pages of Cybereagles nobody has even heard of Osayi- Samuel
Only on the pages of cyber Eagles has Osayi-Samuel received rave reviews.
Only on the pages of cyber Eagles has Osayi-Samuel turned down a big money transfer
The season is over let’s see the EPL team interested in Osayi-Samuel.
I bet at the start of next season he will still be at QPR
The same applies to Eze he will still be with QPR next season
How many times have we heard a EPL wanted Eze ....today it’s Tottenham tomorrow it’s Liverpool and Chelsea all the rumors coming from Cybereages.

I know we want to support our British /Nigerian players but lets be honest no EPL team is interested in both Eze or Samuel.
England will not call- up Eze for the full national team .....:...who is he going to replace? He couldn’t even help QPR get into a play off place.
If Saka was an average player he would not be a regular for Arsenal at 18.
Saka is left footed ,takes set-plays and very creative.
Was played out of position as a fullback and still managed to catch the eye.
The rave reviews are not coming from me they are coming from the football media.
If he were average English-media would not be agitating for his inclusion in the England squad.
Why aren’t the same English-media agitating for Eze or Samuel ?
Guy, you are completely WRONG on Eze.
Make e no go do you like film trick, but barring any catastrophic error, Eze is a guaranteed EPL player next season.
Its not even a matter of 'if', but more a case of where. :idea:

Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:like I said let's wait for them to transfer to this EPL club

How do you plan to pay once he moves to an EPL side?
Abi na ordinary mouth you dey take yarn?
Like the late Solowe nobly demonstrated when he put his neck on the line regarding Olise's managerial career in Europe (and honoured it when he was proven wrong), you have to show your conviction.

So which humble pie you go chop? :taunt:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=301158
Thank you Docky, I searched the forum yesterday for this thread and comments. Oya flex swift, give us your thoughts on this latest development. :lol:
I am happy
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

He is definitely a good player and one who would naturally fit into our framework and develop well with good crop of young players around him. Undoubtably, the 3 Lions is a big lure and if there is a chance of him playing for England, his curiosity will naturally get the better of him. It's all down to how he has ranked his priorities and how adventurous and open minded he is.

This is where our football ambassadors, the likes of Okocha/Kanu come in. They have played in the EPL and on the world stage, players like Eze still see them as idols. They just need to sow the seeds in his mind and leave him to make his decision. One other thing is also certain, Nigeria will never lack top talent in his position. So Nigeria will not be worse for wear.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...kid knows his stuff. Young and fleeting, hope aggressive defenders don't hack at him curtailing his future progress.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr Shows wrote:He is definitely a good player and one who would naturally fit into our framework and develop well with good crop of young players around him. Undoubtably, the 3 Lions is a big lure and if there is a chance of him playing for England, his curiosity will naturally get the better of him. It's all down to how he has ranked his priorities and how adventurous and open minded he is.

This is where our football ambassadors, the likes of Okocha/Kanu come in. They have played in the EPL and on the world stage, players like Eze still see them as idols. They just need to sow the seeds in his mind and leave him to make his decision. One other thing is also certain, Nigeria will never lack top talent in his position. So Nigeria will not be worse for wear.
Exactly.
I believe they have a crucial role to play in motivating our players worldwide, regardless of circumstances or background.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Flex Swift wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Apart from the on pages of Cybereagles nobody has even heard of Osayi- Samuel
Only on the pages of cyber Eagles has Osayi-Samuel turned down a big money transfer
How many times have we heard a EPL wanted Eze ....today it’s Tottenham tomorrow it’s Liverpool and Chelsea all the rumors coming from Cybereages.

I know we want to support our British /Nigerian players but lets be honest no EPL team is interested in both Eze or Samuel.
England will not call- up Eze for the full national team .....:...who is he going to replace? He couldn’t even help QPR get into a play off place.
The rave reviews are not coming from me they are coming from the football media.
If he were average English-media would not be agitating for his inclusion in the England squad.
Make e no go do you like film trick, but barring any catastrophic error, Eze is a guaranteed EPL player next season.

Damunk wrote:

Like the late Solowe nobly demonstrated when he put his neck on the line regarding Olise's managerial career in Europe (and honoured it when he was proven wrong), you have to show your conviction.

I have been monitoring him since the transfer window open......the rumours at one point was Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Fulham, Leeds and finally Crystal Palace. Needless to say i am not a fan so I will say congratulations on the move and leave at that :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:

Flex Swift wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Damunk wrote:

I have been monitoring him since the transfer window open......the rumours at one point was Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Fulham, Leeds and finally Crystal Palace. Needless to say i am not a fan so I will say congratulations on the move and leave at that :taunt:
Bros, you have to choose your humble pie.
You can't just waka like that o. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:Hmmmm.
Say what's on your mind :taunt:
I think he did. That the 'Hmmmm' is a little longer than it should have been, says it all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Crystal Palace vs Southampton with Eze on the bench however AYew made the starting 11 and like they say in Nigeria doesn't have two heads
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:Crystal Palace vs Southampton with Eze on the bench however AYew made the starting 11 and like they say in Nigeria doesn't have two heads
Convincing proof that Eze is "useless", abi?

That your humble pie you go still chop am by force.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Crystal Palace vs Southampton with Eze on the bench however AYew made the starting 11 and like they say in Nigeria doesn't have two heads
Convincing proof that Eze is "useless", abi?

That your humble pie you go still chop am by force.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Forget Eze, watch out for Rohr's newly discovered gem who will be invited to the friendly matches as a replacement for Aribo (who is injured). His name is Michael Olise, 18 years of age and plays for Reading FC. I'm currently watching him and the kid is bloody good, Ejaria also scored as well in the ongoing game.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Very impressive cameo.
Played like he belongs to this level and he does...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

txj wrote:Very impressive cameo.
Played like he belongs to this level and he does...
Yes oo. Very intelligent, confident and creative. Perhaps the three attributes are a matching set for his type. When a player that's good is given a chance, there are typically no "ifs", "buts" they grab it. He grabbed the few minutes today and from what I see guys...I think this guy has it. Takes crosses too.

I enjoyed how he put that defender on his back side - although his cross following that could have been crisper.

Before I officially get on this hype train, I will look for at least two more performances like this in the EPL. #caution
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Tobi17 wrote:Forget Eze, watch out for Rohr's newly discovered gem who will be invited to the friendly matches as a replacement for Aribo (who is injured). His name is Michael Olise, 18 years of age and plays for Reading FC. I'm currently watching him and the kid is bloody good, Ejaria also scored as well in the ongoing game.
That kids an French U18 who is eligible for England and Nigeria,I’m just saying it’s getting complicated.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote:Forget Eze, watch out for Rohr's newly discovered gem who will be invited to the friendly matches as a replacement for Aribo (who is injured). His name is Michael Olise, 18 years of age and plays for Reading FC. I'm currently watching him and the kid is bloody good, Ejaria also scored as well in the ongoing game.
Slow Toad has woken up. :shock: Thats warahel im takung about. :clap: :clap: Eze might not even be good enough for England or Nigeria.
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Eze is already claimed. Guys move on from him and wish him well.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I checked him out on Youtube and you are right. Very impressive for an 18yr old. :thumb:

Here are some highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfL_c60Nbzw[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcW2GKz9Dz4[/video]
I need to start watching Reading.
Seems Rohr and Pinnick are going all out with the 'Catch Them Young' policy. I cant say I disagree.
What's your source on the invite?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Just watched the highlights of Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth . The game went to penalties and Crystal Palace were knocked out however Eze scored a well taken penalty.

Crystal Palace are still in with a chance of a trophy if they have a good run in the FA Cup. They have no chance of challenging for the EPL based on their performance against Bournemouth.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Flex Swift wrote:Just watched the highlights of Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth . The game went to penalties and Crystal Palace were knocked out however Eze scored a well taken penalty.

Crystal Palace are still in with a chance of a trophy if they have a good run in the FA Cup. They have no chance of challenging for the EPL based on their performance against Bournemouth.
Nnamdi Oforboh, who occasionally played on the Flying Eagles team at the 2019 U20 WC, started for and scored 1 PK for Bournemouth.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

How Ebere Eze Signed For Crystal Palace - With Dom Fifield & Ed Aarons
The Beautiful Game Podcast – EXCLUSIVE DETAILS INTO EBERE EZE SIGNING

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1PgYaQ ... AzY4YOvDsQ
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
That kids an French U18 who is eligible for England and Nigeria,I’m just saying it’s getting complicated.
Its not complicated. The boy only played for france u20 team in friendly games. He does not need a switch. If I were Rhor i would call him up ASAP.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dude scored today. Rhor better call him up before France long throat for African players kicks in.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

bret- hart wrote:

Dude scored today. Rhor better call him up before France long throat for African players kicks in.
Meanwhile £20 million man is sitting on the bench while his team are leading against United