Osimhen Hattrick vs. Teramo (Sept 4, 2020)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen Hattrick vs. Teramo (Sept 4, 2020)

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen Hattrick vs. Teramo (Sept 4, 2020)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai....the boy is a beast. He even puts both hands on top of his head after a missed chance by his teammates 9ja style saying yeeeeaaa!! :laugh:

Btw, E no go better for Bamba. :boo: Wonder how many goals he woulda scored at lille if Bamba and his cousin Ikone just passed the damn ball. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

So two hattricks in a row. Okay
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Another moin moin team. I won't read too much into this. Teramo is in Serie C.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

olu wrote:Another moin moin team. I won't read too much into this. Teramo is in Serie C.
Some players sky the ball against so called moin moin teams, when the Serie A starts the midfield and the wing will find it harder to feed him but at least they know that when they do he will be a handful.He is composed in front of goal like the guys you Africans praise regularly!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
olu wrote:Another moin moin team. I won't read too much into this. Teramo is in Serie C.
Some players sky the ball against so called moin moin teams, when the Serie A starts the midfield and the wing will find it harder to feed him but at least they know that when they do he will be a handful.He is composed in front of goal like the guys you Africans praise regularly!
You actually took your time to respond to the guy? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
You actually took your time to respond to the guy? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: Who the phuk is he?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is the words of a good man, not a demonic Nigerian who is hurt because a child is finding success.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
:rotf: Who the phuk is he?
Bro, there is no need to respond to people like that person. Everyone knows that Teramo is a division 3 team. Its very easy to google them and find that out. The kid is working on his fitness and sharpening his finishing skills at the same time. Next week, is Juve. Instead of wishing him well, you have a demon who is hurt because a child has gotten success that he would never get. Afterall, Llorente played against the same division 3 team and did not score. :roll:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is playing with a lot of confidence. Still out of shape.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Exactly what I wanted to know, which is: How good is this team? From what I saw, their opponent looked like a secondary school team of the olden days. The opposition is not good at all
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
Exactly what I wanted to know, which is: How good is this team? From what I saw, their opponent looked like a secondary school team of the olden days. The opposition is not good at all
With the COVID pandemic and the international week in progress I wasn’t expecting them to play Bayerns full team but it looks like Oshimen is gelling with his teammates and isn’t struggling to do what a striker should do matter the opposition after all Victor didn’t arrange the game himself did he?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osimhen will get a lot of scoring opportunities this year.

35-40 goals should be the target.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:This is the words of a good man, not a demonic Nigerian who is hurt because a child is finding success.

i am glad he is scoring against such teams, this will build his confidence some more and create more chemistry with his team mates. I am very excited about Vic , boywonder has no limits
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

This young man is just incredible. He will score 20 goals minimum this season, as long as he stays healthy.

I've almost gotten used to Nigerians and their self-hate, but I still wonder sometimes why anyone would hear or see that a young Nigerian striker scored a hattrick, and their first reaction is to look at the opponent and become negative. I bow sha.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cally wrote:This young man is just incredible. He will score 20 goals minimum this season, as long as he stays healthy.

I've almost gotten used to Nigerians and their self-hate, but I still wonder sometimes why anyone would hear or see that a young Nigerian striker scored a hattrick, and their first reaction is to look at the opponent and become negative. I bow sha.
...the name of the game or their argument is hate, and then spit.
Look at what we have in America today.
A general hate of a proven woman gave us this debacle.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I’m not sure pointing out that this was not tough opposition counts as “hate”.
I personally think that Osimhen is the real deal and will surpass our high expectations this year.
But I still think it’s right to say let’s not get carried away yet. Dude is still working on his fitness and getting integrated functionally and socially into the team.
Needn’t be such an emotive discussion.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Too early to start raving.. Lets wait for the league to resume. Victor Osi is pure quality sha..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote:I’m not sure pointing out that this was not tough opposition counts as “hate”.
I personally think that Osimhen is the real deal and will surpass our high expectations this year.
But I still think it’s right to say let’s not get carried away yet. Dude is still working on his fitness and getting integrated functionally and socially into the team.
I'm inclined to believe that the crux of the discourse isn't so much about the fact that Osimhen scored a hattrick against a seria C side (I mean that's pretty obvious as it is already), we're just very happy as well as measuredly optimistic seeing a Nigerian player (a record signing for a top club at that) firing from all cylinders and giving us the fans every cause to believe he will have a great stint with his club...I mean we all know Osimhen is a warrior and a proven scorer.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

waka-man wrote:I’m not sure pointing out that this was not tough opposition counts as “hate”.
Well said. I am encouraged and I believe we all are. It is pre-season, none of this counts. He looks inspired so can’t wait to see what he does when the real deal starts.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I wonder what the reactions would have been if the boy had missed all chances and did not score. I just wonder because I know our people, the term would have been "useless".
It's a friendly, a practice. In my old job we say, 'we fight like we trained'.
So Victor will (hopefully) be playing like this in real matches as he has been playing against a lower side.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So, if we get "carried away," and so what?? what would happen? The world would end? or Osimhen will hear that we have gotten carried away, get upset and refuse to score? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Y'all need to sit your asssses down and stop making unnecessary noise. Its remarkably weird how you guys think your feelings and opinions on CE has any impact in reality of a footballer's life or performance.

If you want to be excited, be excited! Life is too short to be postponing excitement because you are too afraid of the future!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Purity wrote:Too early to start raving.. Lets wait for the league to resume. Victor Osi is pure quality sha..

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics