BB Naija’s Erica Vs Super Eagles’ Siasia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
BB Naija’s Erica Vs Super Eagles’ Siasia

Post by Purity »

Within 24 hours, Nigerians donated $15,943 of the $100,000 targetted, for Erica. This is in sharp contrast to what Nigerians gave former Super Eagles player and coach, Siasia, a paltry $605 raised of $250,000 target after he appealed for help to clear his name following the life ban slammed on him by FIFA for allegedly ‘agreeing to collect bribe’ in relation to a football

https://www.completesports.com/bb-naija ... w-in-vain/
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BB Naija’s Erica Vs Super Eagles’ Siasia

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Purity wrote:Within 24 hours, Nigerians donated $15,943 of the $100,000 targetted, for Erica. This is in sharp contrast to what Nigerians gave former Super Eagles player and coach, Siasia, a paltry $605 raised of $250,000 target after he appealed for help to clear his name following the life ban slammed on him by FIFA for allegedly ‘agreeing to collect bribe’ in relation to a football

Is it possible many believed the allegations against him? Not my position o.

By the way, what is with this trend in Nigeria (not directed at you personally) of comparing everything to BBN? na so so comparison full all WhatsApp groups
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Who is Erica?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:Who is Erica?
Apparently she's some famous contender in the ongoing Big brother Nigeria TV show...she got evicted some days ago, her fanbase is really huge so you can imagine how much money was donated to her through Gofundme etc.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Apparently she's some famous contender in the ongoing Big brother Nigeria TV show...she got evicted some days ago, her fanbase is really huge so you can imagine how much money was donated to her through Gofundme etc.
Okay, thanks.
But why does she need money? She no get house to go?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Okay, thanks.
But why does she need money? She no get house to go?
Her fans think she was "unfairly" disqualified even though she broke the rules of the house. So the whole point of raising money for her was to support her or something to that effect.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Purity wrote:Within 24 hours, Nigerians donated $15,943 of the $100,000 targetted, for Erica. This is in sharp contrast to what Nigerians gave former Super Eagles player and coach, Siasia, a paltry $605 raised of $250,000 target after he appealed for help to clear his name following the life ban slammed on him by FIFA for allegedly ‘agreeing to collect bribe’ in relation to a football

Only $605 contributed to Sisia’s fund? Wow. That is really sad. Where are his former SE teammates? And the youth players he nurtured on to good professional careers? It’s shocking.

And where are all his American CE supporters? I must admit I have never really liked Siasia even from his Principal Cup playing days and it never changed even after his coaching exploits.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Exactly my question, bro! Who is she?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:
Oh, she is NOT even a footballer? Why is the THREAD here? Moderators, please yank this nonsense out of here, or LOCK the thread, please
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Since this thread is about BBNaija lockdown. Me I like Kiddwaya and Nengi :D Erica na true craze woman after she drink.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

By the way, what is with this trend in Nigeria (not directed at you personally) of comparing everything to BBN? na so so comparison full all WhatsApp groups
Chief Ogbunigwe,

I KPOM the point above. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Moreover, Nigerians will see Siasia as making money several times as Manager and also from the Siaone academy. Those views may be helpful and explanatory.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

I do not watch BBN...
But it tickles me to no end that it often makes Nigerian politicians mad.

They think it's a poor commentary on Nigerian youth that BBN gets many times more votes (and I think it even costs to vote) than any Nigerian election, when it is really a succinct commentary and verdict about the contempt Nigerians have for Nigerian politics and politicians.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Probably... :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rey typical of Naija people; turn a deaf ear to the plea if a former SuperEagles coach for help and then raise $26,000 and counting for a runs girl... Naija we hail the ooo❗️

Cheers.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Rey typical of Naija people; turn a deaf ear to the plea if a former SuperEagles coach for help and then raise $26,000 and counting for a runs girl... Naija we hail the ooo❗️
Quit being such an uncouth primitive misogynist...smh
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Rey typical of Naija people; turn a deaf ear to the plea if a former SuperEagles coach for help and then raise $26,000 and counting for a runs girl... Naija we hail the ooo❗️

Cheers.
Maybe you need to look a little deeper into why he has been ignored.
Nigerians had no problem responding to the predicament of Chairman Christian Chukwu who didn't even have to beg anybody before they jumped.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Why are they comparing the two?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote:
Uncouth, primitive misogynist? You have serious issues. I hope you seek help from a psychiatrist❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Uncouth, primitive misogynist? You have serious issues. I hope you seek help from a psychiatrist❗️

Cheers.
Gramps, act your age haba, what if someone called your great grand daughter a ‘runs girl’ for no good reason :???: :glare:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
Why are they comparing the two?

my bro, e taya me. If Uni student gets an award, it automatically goes viral as a paltry sum compared to BBN. Dem don taya me for WhatsApp. All of the bliss I thought I was enjoying by not being of Facebook has been shattered.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."