Stephen Eze Goes to India......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Stephen Eze Goes to India......

Post by Enugu II »

Done Deal : Super Eagles Star Eze Joins Indian Super League Club Jamshedpur
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=37339
Published: September 10, 2020
Done Deal : Super Eagles Star Eze Joins Indian Super League Club Jamshedpur
Indian Super League side Jamshedpur have officially announced the signing of Nigeria international Stephen Eze on undisclosed terms.

The former Sunshine Stars and Ifeanyi Ubah star arrives Jamshedpur as a free agent after mutually terminating his contract with Tobol in July 2020.

Eze will be hoping to get his career back on track after missing the whole of the 2020 season due to an injury he suffered in a pre-season friendly and he had to undergo surgery three months ago.

The giant center back admitted that former Bolton Wanderers, Wigan Athletic and Blackburn Rovers coach Owen Coyle convinced him to join Jamshedpur.

"Owen Coyle is a top football manager who I have followed since my childhood when he was with Burnley, Bolton Wanderers and Wigan in the English Premier League," said Eze to the official website of Jamshedpur.

"I look up to him and was elated at the prospects when this opportunity presented. He is clear in his vision and that made my decision easy."

Eze has been allocated the number 66 jersey for the upcoming Indian Super League season.

Igho Kingsley

Photo Credit : fcjamshedpur.com
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stephen Eze Goes to India......

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: :lol: :taunt: Naija man!!
Owen Coyle is a top football manager who I have followed since my childhood when he was with Burnley, Bolton Wanderers and Wigan in the English Premier League," said Eze to the official website of Jamshedpur.

"I look up to him and was elated at the prospects when this opportunity presented. He is clear in his vision and that made my decision easy."
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC