Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:04 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2247
Location: US
Enyi wrote:
I am getting numerous rumours and statements coming from Leicester city is that Ndidi will be used as a makeshift CB this seeason if needed.

If that is the case, It is time for him to look for a new club and leave asap. it will destroy his career. He will be an average CD and that will render him irrelevant.

He needs to have a quiet word with Rodgers that he cannot play that role and stamp his foot. he is not a nobody that can be left on the bench but he could be if he just nods his head and obeys the coaches command and his replacement in the DM does half as well as him.


Maybe, well said.
May have started already.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14641
Location: South London
Oguleftie wrote:
Enyi wrote:
I am getting numerous rumours and statements coming from Leicester city is that Ndidi will be used as a makeshift CB this seeason if needed.

If that is the case, It is time for him to look for a new club and leave asap. it will destroy his career. He will be an average CD and that will render him irrelevant.

He needs to have a quiet word with Rodgers that he cannot play that role and stamp his foot. he is not a nobody that can be left on the bench but he could be if he just nods his head and obeys the coaches command and his replacement in the DM does half as well as him.


Maybe, well said.
May have started already.

Or he can tell his agent that his willing to leave (if he wants out),if Ndidi can deal with change why would it take disgruntled fan to decide his career?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3414
And he did very well today playing the CD role...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13830
Location: USA
Tobi17 wrote:
And he did very well today playing the CD role...



That’s the problem. We don’t want him there

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87485
Location: Earth
deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
And he did very well today playing the CD role...



That’s the problem. We don’t want him there

Who is we? State you don't want him there

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2342
deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
And he did very well today playing the CD role...



That’s the problem. We don’t want him there


I agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 2648
Ppl here are short sighted.....versatility is not good in football and your excuse is someone’s role in club v country...lol

Name versatile players that can play two roles in any club that has had long careers or thought world class...

Let me start you off....Kante( once the best DM in the league - Sarri pushes him further forwards and he can’t even command a starting role in Chelsea)

That Ndidi played well is bad for him....and the SE.

He is a top top Dm but an average CB....like yes!!! Kante - yes he starts today but wait that’s Becos Kovacic is banned....almost unthinkable 1yr ago

For the Gottis here - u might want to rethink

_________________
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8809
Enyi wrote:
I am getting numerous rumours and statements coming from Leicester city is that Ndidi will be used as a makeshift CB this seeason if needed.

If that is the case, It is time for him to look for a new club and leave asap. it will destroy his career. He will be an average CD and that will render him irrelevant.

He needs to have a quiet word with Rodgers that he cannot play that role and stamp his foot. he is not a nobody that can be left on the bench but he could be if he just nods his head and obeys the coaches command and his replacement in the DM does half as well as him.


Ndidi is extremely valuable to Leicester in the DM role but I think you’re overestimating his importance to Leicester. Every player is expected to play where they’re needed the most regardless of their designation. Leicester has a deficiency at CB as a result of injuries and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with asking him to fill in the gap temporarily. If he does what you suggested, they could very well offload him and find a replacement. Mendy played that role at WBA and he wasn’t half bad❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30309
Enyi wrote:
Ppl here are short sighted.....versatility is not good in football and your excuse is someone’s role in club v country...lol

Name versatile players that can play two roles in any club that has had long careers or thought world class...

Let me start you off....Kante( once the best DM in the league - Sarri pushes him further forwards and he can’t even command a starting role in Chelsea)

That Ndidi played well is bad for him....and the SE.

He is a top top Dm but an average CB....like yes!!! Kante - yes he starts today but wait that’s Becos Kovacic is banned....almost unthinkable 1yr ago

For the Gottis here - u might want to rethink

Desailly (at AC Milan), Hierro (at Madrid) and Oliseh (at Ajax)...
Even Finidi was an occasional at CM at Ajax (scoring 4 goals in a league game once from CM).

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30309
deanotito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
And he did very well today playing the CD role...

That’s the problem. We don’t want him there

His employers do, and he was obviously agreeable to it...
Until you start signing his checks, put down the Alabukun Powder. :lol:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 2648
Gotti wrote:
Enyi wrote:
Ppl here are short sighted.....versatility is not good in football and your excuse is someone’s role in club v country...lol

Name versatile players that can play two roles in any club that has had long careers or thought world class...

Let me start you off....Kante( once the best DM in the league - Sarri pushes him further forwards and he can’t even command a starting role in Chelsea)

That Ndidi played well is bad for him....and the SE.

He is a top top Dm but an average CB....like yes!!! Kante - yes he starts today but wait that’s Becos Kovacic is banned....almost unthinkable 1yr ago

For the Gottis here - u might want to rethink

Desailly (at AC Milan), Hierro (at Madrid) and Oliseh (at Ajax)...
Even Finidi was an occasional at CM at Ajax (scoring 4 goals in a league game once from CM).


I am not going to argue with you.....cos it is a waste of my time. Hierro played one role at Real and was captain till he was too old went to CB and subsequently left for BOLTON. Desailly same....Oliseh in Ajax? laughable....Finidi played in a fluid van gaal system....

but like i said not arguing....Thanks for telling me how to do my job...appreciated

_________________
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 2648
what is even worse.....you mentioned players from early 2000.....for f sake this is 2020..coronavirus or not

_________________
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 25163
Location: Ikeja
What a funny post.....I hope you understand that Ndidi was a defender before. Makeshift is Interim until Fofana comes while Evans is still out.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 25163
Location: Ikeja
oscar52 wrote:
Ndidi didn't do well as a CD in his earlier stings, he was actually awful at the U20 WC.


Salah was a flop at Chelsea years back too.
Kevin DeBruyen was a flop at Chelsea years back too.

Keyword: Years back

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 2648
wale1974 wrote:
What a funny post.....I hope you understand that Ndidi was a defender before. Makeshift is Interim until Fofana comes while Evans is still out.


I believe in Ndidi, can he play CB - yes, will be a world class CB - Likely not, however, is he a world class DM -YES and i do not see why he should jeopardise that for anyone esp. Leicester

@SE we need a world class DM playing there week in week out....... NOT a CB by day and a DM by night player ala Mikel.....

_________________
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 30309
Enyi wrote:
I am not going to argue with you.....cos it is a waste of my time. Hierro played one role at Real and was captain till he was too old went to CB and subsequently left for BOLTON. Desailly same....Oliseh in Ajax? laughable....Finidi played in a fluid van gaal system....

but like i said not arguing....Thanks for telling me how to do my job...appreciated

Huh?! Started smoking your Alabukun? :lol:

Meanwhile, keep shifting your monkey posts...
It's no longer club, but how many years ago?!

Ronaldinho and Marquinhos each play at both DM and CD for Man City and PSG in 2020!

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], waka-man and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group