This Eze is another Okocha o.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This Eze is another Okocha o.

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Nobody is denying his "potential ", what we're pointing out is the fact that he's an England player and not a Nigerian player. I'm sure you`re thinking one day he will wake up and walk into SE campq but the rest of us would rather face the reality that he is and will be an England player.
Kongi, you are wrong.
Nobody walks into the SE camp any more. Maybe Messi, sha.

But I fully agree with you that Eze has potential and that's what we are interested in.
We win some we lose some, but no need giving up before the race is over.
That is so unNigerian.

If and when he does plays for England, you can allow yourself to gloat if that does it for you.
For many of us, we'll simply move on to the next possibility. 8-)

If he decides for us, we will be quite happy and I'm damn sure you'll be happy too, even if you'll try and act neutral or uninterested. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I remember being insulted for warning the believers about Tammy Abrahamar, they said he’s more Nigerian than me and that he listens to David.O and belongs to the same generation as Anthony Joshua
and they swore on his loyalty as if they spoke to him over their back garden fence,emotions don’t mean 5hit being realistic saves you a lot of time!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Everyone claims they were "insulted" for having a difference of opinion.
I doubt you were "insulted" any different or any worse than those that argued he could and would choose Nigeria.
The same "insults" some of us are enjoying even now on behalf of a non-committal Ebere Eze :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Basically, any so-called insults are not malicious and personally I don't see them that way i.e. as 'insults'.

Just yabbis from people passionate about their football and fully immersed in their beliefs. Its not as if anyone is on hunger strike or refusing to go to work over these players.

We are all fickle fans that cheer when we win and drown our sorrows in beer and women when we lose.
:D
No bro they got very emotional and starting assuming who I was and what I think about being Nigerian in the Uk,I’m looking for it and unless you can find it before me just take my word for it.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Mods, why hasn’t this post been moved to the World Football forum❓❗️

Cheers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I’ve just a BT Sports documentary about him, he’s all about his football.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Eze is not even on the same planet as Ejuke let alone Okocha
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

1naija wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Any player that is never in a hurry to move the ball along but gives himself space and time to think first in the EPL (probably the quickest league in the world) should never be underestimated. Eberechi Eze will come good. He is still young and learning.

Yeah, that's why they are topping the league table.
He is new to the EPL. Give him time. BTW there is none in the current SE that can just hold the ball for longer than a few seconds.