SE NEW PLAYERS GETTING INITIATED IN CAMP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE NEW PLAYERS GETTING INITIATED IN CAMP

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: SE NEW PLAYERS GETTING INITIATED IN CAMP

Post by Cellular »

Nice one. Thanks for sharing.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Nice one... :thumbs:

Great to see all the boys back together again... old and new mixing and mingling... Rohr is following in the steps of Westerhof in terms of forging a crack squad. Kudos the coaching crew.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Mr Shows wrote:Nice one... :thumbs:

Great to see all the boys back together again... old and new mixing and mingling... Rohr is following in the steps of Westerhof in terms of forging a crack squad. Kudos the coaching crew.
This is why I don’t see chances of any timid Nigerian born and raised coach ever being able and can not maximize supereagles potentials

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:

This is why I don’t see chances of any timid Nigerian born and raised coach ever being able and can not maximize supereagles potentials

This is what happens when someone is surrounded by his own people at home and doesnt mix with other Nigerians who are born and and raised in Nigeria.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Why is the young man standing on those unbalanced chairs? Well, I guess that's the thing with young people. They fear nothing, partly because they don't know much yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:

This is what happens when someone is surrounded by his own people at home and doesnt mix with other Nigerians who are born and and raised in Nigeria.
I’m not sure what you are insinuating. I have no doubt there are versatile local born and bred citizens that went on to school abroad and became highly socialized and posses the kind of flexibility to understand and attract Other cultureS to the fold but most of them are not in football