Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=301897
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Rawlings [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Is this really a Naija line up?
Too many Benchwarmers

Author:  waka-man [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Ejuke is not a replacement for Aribo, at least not in the way Rohr has used Aribo (ie. same way he's used Etebo since Mikel retired).
I'd love to see Ejuke play where Iwobi plays (especially as I still maintain Iwobi is best as one of our front three) leaving us with a forward diamond:

----------Ejuke ----------
-Simon-----------Iwobi----
---------Nacho-----------

Of course, even suggesting Simon starts is enough to get me banned on this forum, but I still think he's the most under-rated player in this squad.

Author:  Damunk [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

waka-man wrote:
Ejuke is not a replacement for Aribo, at least not in the way Rohr has used Aribo (ie. same way he's used Etebo since Mikel retired).
I'd love to see Ejuke play where Iwobi plays (especially as I still maintain Iwobi is best as one of our front three) leaving us with a forward diamond:

----------Ejuke ----------
-Simon-----------Iwobi----
---------Nacho-----------

Of course, even suggesting Simon starts is enough to get me banned on this forum, but I still think he's the most under-rated player in this squad.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I think that boat has sailed.
People seem to have slowly come round to acknowledging the value he brings to the team.

Author:  metalalloy [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

maceo4 wrote:

You guys have fallen into uncle Ayo's trap :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


as in eh!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: they are seriously responding to Ayo :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Ayo Akinfe [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

waka-man wrote:
Ejuke is not a replacement for Aribo, at least not in the way Rohr has used Aribo (ie. same way he's used Etebo since Mikel retired).
I'd love to see Ejuke play where Iwobi plays (especially as I still maintain Iwobi is best as one of our front three) leaving us with a forward diamond:

----------Ejuke ----------
-Simon-----------Iwobi----
---------Nacho-----------

Of course, even suggesting Simon starts is enough to get me banned on this forum, but I still think he's the most under-rated player in this squad.


The word I am getting from Austria is that Mikel Agu will start. Things may change over the next 24 hours but for now, it looks like Rohr will go for this 4-3-3 line-up:

Yakubu
Ebuehi
Sanusi
Ajayi
Akpogumen
Agu
Onyeka
Iwobi
Kalu
Onuachi
Chukwueze

Author:  Ugbowo [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

If Yakubu starts then Rohr is really going with who's currently playing in their club.

Author:  Ayo Akinfe [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Ugbowo wrote:
If Yakubu starts then Rohr is really going with who's currently playing in their club.


I do not think Rohr really has any other option here.

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

I think the game will be behind closed doors so we're not going to watch it. No?

Author:  Benedict Iroha [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Iwobi is vastly overrated, I don't know what people see in him.

Author:  highbury [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Iwobi is vastly overrated, I don't know what people see in him.

I know you like attention. Make I give you. I thought the gist of the thread was the possible lineup of the team against Algeria? How where you able to only to pick Iwobi in the team? Abeg, carry your filthy agenda to one side. You're not a fan of Iwobi, we got it. Others like him, others are indifferent. The more you repeat the same thing over and over again, the more I think you are mentally deranged.

Author:  Rawlings [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Naija's last 6 matches

22/09/19 ANC Togo 4 - 1 Nigeria :shock:
13/10/19 FRI Brazil 1 - 1 Nigeria
19/10/19 ANC Nigeria 2 - 0 Togo
13/11/19 ACO Nigeria 2 - 1 Benin
17/11/19 ACO Lesotho 2 - 4 Nigeria

Author:  vancity eagle [ Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I think the game will be behind closed doors so we're not going to watch it. No?



its supposed to be on both AIT and Algerian TV ENTV

Author:  Ayo Akinfe [ Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I think the game will be behind closed doors so we're not going to watch it. No?



No worry, we that will watch it will provide you with a match report. One of the beauties of being on Cybereagles.

Author:  Enyi [ Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Rawlings wrote:
Naija's last 6 matches

22/09/19 ANC Togo 4 - 1 Nigeria :shock:
13/10/19 FRI Brazil 1 - 1 Nigeria
19/10/19 ANC Nigeria 2 - 0 Togo
13/11/19 ACO Nigeria 2 - 1 Benin
17/11/19 ACO Lesotho 2 - 4 Nigeria


Can you guys please stop ignoring Rawlings....he needs attention thanks

Author:  Odas [ Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Rawlings wrote:
Is this really a Naija line up?
Too many Benchwarmers

Come-on, Professor act right for once. You continue to fail my hand.

Author:  Odas [ Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How I would line-up against Algeria on Friday

Enyi wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Naija's last 6 matches

22/09/19 ANC Togo 4 - 1 Nigeria :shock:
13/10/19 FRI Brazil 1 - 1 Nigeria
19/10/19 ANC Nigeria 2 - 0 Togo
13/11/19 ACO Nigeria 2 - 1 Benin
17/11/19 ACO Lesotho 2 - 4 Nigeria

Can you guys please stop ignoring Rawlings....he needs attention thanks

I just gave him (Rawlings) a little attention because he is a REVEREND

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/