Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=301930
Page 1 of 1

Author:  1naija [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:19 am ]
Post subject:  Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Author:  Tobi17 [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Definitely Dessers is starting the next game.

Author:  ANC [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

He is what was needed for the game.
Gotti makes a good point on the qualities Paul brings to SE.
With the way SE is playing right now, they need a mobile and aggressive forward.
Defending starts from the front line, Paul make SE -1 with his play.

Author:  Gotti [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

1NAIJA, it's Dessers, nor (Cross-)Dresser... :lol:

Author:  vancity eagle [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  1naija [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

Gotti wrote:
1NAIJA, it's Dessers, nor (Cross-)Dresser... :lol:


That's what he gets for not answering a Nigerian name like ikemefuna! :D

Author:  olu [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

My guess is Rohr probably didn't want to field too many new players. I'll be surprised if Dessers doesn't start the next game or at least come off the bench.

Author:  Odas [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Who looked like a sack of garri? Is it Musa, Nacho or both? Just asking, answer the questions at your own risks

Author:  gochino [ Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dresser?

Odas wrote:
1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Who looked like a sack of garri? Is it Musa, Nacho or both? Just asking, answer the questions at your own risks

It was Nacho abeg, he would soon be competing with success! Musa's own is understandable he has been in Nigeria and hasn't played in months.

Author:  maceo4 [ Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

After watching the replay I realized they didn’t list him as one of the subs, so I’m not sure what happened there.

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Maybe to make it clear to those who don’t believe that Kelechi and Musa are finished!Kelechi and a Musa know that there are other strikers and so needs to stamp their positions in the team and been around long enough to have done so in the first place. Musa just won’t go away and since it’s Nigeria we’re talking about I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being forced onto the team.

Author:  vancity eagle [ Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Musa needs to step.

We have far too many talented wide players for him to be wasting up space.

we are about to get Lookman, and we haven't even witnessed Ejuke, not to mention players like Dennis and Bazee (although injuries will likely make this guy irrelevant)

How on earth can we justify to keep calling headless Musa and sticking him out on the wings ?

The guy hasn't even played club football all season so far.

Author:  Enyi [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?



because he has two friendlies to play and need to be able to field two healthy teams.....

Author:  Enyi [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

vancity eagle wrote:
Musa needs to step.

We have far too many talented wide players for him to be wasting up space.

we are about to get Lookman, and we haven't even witnessed Ejuke, not to mention players like Dennis and Bazee (although injuries will likely make this guy irrelevant)

How on earth can we justify to keep calling headless Musa and sticking him out on the wings ?

The guy hasn't even played club football all season so far.


Musa is team captain so needs to help motive the younger ones as long as he has something to contribute.....he is not a starter but he brings experience..... He will gradually be fazed out and that how u do it not like Oliseh did with Vincent

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Dessers style is similar to Ighalo. Might as well play him now in a friendly to see what he can do. Not my kind of striker. I like multi dimensional strikers. Strikers that are fast, good hold play and will provide assists in addition to scoring goals. I have been spoiled with players like Dennis Bergkamp, Henry, Kanu and etc.

Author:  1naija [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

ohenhen1 wrote:
Dessers style is similar to Ighalo. Might as well play him now in a friendly to see what he can do. Not my kind of striker. I like multi dimensional strikers. Strikers that are fast, good hold play and will provide assists in addition to scoring goals. I have been spoiled with players like Dennis Bergkamp, Henry, Kanu and etc.



Our main striker is Osimhen. He is all you described, so Dessers doesn't have to be the same.

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

1naija wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Dessers style is similar to Ighalo. Might as well play him now in a friendly to see what he can do. Not my kind of striker. I like multi dimensional strikers. Strikers that are fast, good hold play and will provide assists in addition to scoring goals. I have been spoiled with players like Dennis Bergkamp, Henry, Kanu and etc.



Our main striker is Osimhen. He is all you described, so Dessers doesn't have to be the same.


I disagree, you don't have to change your style if Osimhen is not available. Find the same type of striker as your backup.

Author:  Sunset [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Well he's not really doing that well in Belgium at the moment as Onuachu is the top goalscorer there and has been benching him for the past few weeks

Author:  maceo4 [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

Sunset wrote:
1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Well he's not really doing that well in Belgium at the moment as Onuachu is the top goalscorer there and has been benching him for the past few weeks


That’s club tho, he might fit country better...who knows but we should give him a try and see sha...

Author:  ANC [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

maceo4 wrote:
Sunset wrote:
1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Well he's not really doing that well in Belgium at the moment as Onuachu is the top goalscorer there and has been benching him for the past few weeks


That’s club tho, he might fit country better...who knows but we should give him a try and see sha...



If Paul is scoring anywhere on this planet earth, then your coach is the problem

Author:  Sunset [ Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why didnt Rohr play Dessers?

maceo4 wrote:
Sunset wrote:
1naija wrote:
Is he that low on the Peking order, or was he saving him for the next game?

Musa and Nacho should not be invited again until they take their profession seriously. How can you come to camp looking like a sack of garri?

Well he's not really doing that well in Belgium at the moment as Onuachu is the top goalscorer there and has been benching him for the past few weeks


That’s club tho, he might fit country better...who knows but we should give him a try and see sha...


The same club form that earned him a recall despite not even being in our standby list? We'll have to see but I still find it quite questionable that he'd make that sideways move to the Belgian league after the season he just had in Holland.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/