Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:20 pm 

Always trying to dribble when a simple pass would do.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:52 pm 

Think of an English comparison?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:07 pm 

Eze is a creative player. A prize for any nation to have.

Last edited by DIMKA76 on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:07 pm 

The guy no be am at all. In fact the entire palace team just run with the ball, no pattern. The Eze cannot bench any current SE wide players

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:15 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The guy no be am at all. In fact the entire palace team just run with the ball, no pattern. The Eze cannot bench any current SE wide players

He's not trying to bench anyone on SE. he's going as after Sancho on the England team.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:21 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Eze is decent at best, won't lose sleep if we don't get him tbh.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:31 pm 

Admittedly not the best performance by Eze. He has deservedly been subbed by Hodgson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:43 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

He's not trying to bench anyone on SE. he's going as after Sancho on the England team.

I don’t think Sancho will be worried.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:53 pm 

2-1 to Everton :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Incase you didn’t know Alex Iwobi’s team.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:33 pm 

DIMKA76 wrote:
Admittedly not the best performance by Eze. He has deservedly been subbed by Hodgson

Still the highest ranked player on his team based on BBC rating.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:14 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:

His position is in the spine of the 3 Lions.... not a position they'll readily hand to a rookie. He is not even as good as Joe Cole or Jack Wilshire... not to even talk about Okocha.

A good player but still lacking the maturity and football IQ to be jumped on by either Nigeria or England.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:30 pm 

Mr Shows wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

His position is in the spine of the 3 Lions.... not a position they'll readily hand to a rookie. He is not even as good as Joe Cole or Jack Wilshire... not to even talk about Okocha.

A good player but still lacking the maturity and football IQ to be jumped on by either Nigeria or England.

See opaks :rotf: :rotf:
You guys should stop being sour grapes abeg :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

He had a decent game and made some good passes don't know which game people watched.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:36 am 

wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

Being the highest ranked player on his team doesnt mean he was effective. You can score the highest in a class nobody got an A.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:30 am 

1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

Being the highest ranked player on his team doesnt mean he was effective. You can score the highest in a class nobody got an A.

1naija wrote:

My thoughts exactly after watching play a few matches now. He's a bundle of talent, but too Okocha-ish for my liking. I hope he cuts down on that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:06 am 

azuka wrote:
1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

1naija wrote:

My thoughts exactly after watching play a few matches now. He's a bundle of talent, but too Okocha-ish for my liking. I hope he cuts down on that.

But that's his job. If he gives a simple 2 meter safe pass each time he gets the ball, he
Would be" a Mikel @Chelsea " and that's not his job, his job is to be the creative head of the team and make something out of nothing. He did his job yesterday and was the highest rated player for Crystal Palace.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:51 am 

gochino wrote:
azuka wrote:
1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

1naija wrote:

But that's his job. If he gives a simple 2 meter safe pass each time he gets the ball, he
Would be" a Mikel @Chelsea " and that's not his job,
his job is to be the creative head of the team and make something out of nothing. He did his job yesterday and was the highest rated player for Crystal Palace.
KPOM. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:18 pm 

gochino wrote:
azuka wrote:
1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

1naija wrote:

Would be" a Mikel @Chelsea " and that's not his job, his job is to be the creative head of the team and make something out of nothing. He did his job yesterday and was the highest rated player for Crystal Palace.

Where is this job description of his written? Mikel won several trophies with his one touch passes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:05 pm 

The attacking midfielder is an important position that requires the player to possess superior technical abilities in terms of passing and dribbling, as well as, perhaps more importantly, the ability to read the opposing defence in order to deliver defence-splitting passes to the striker.

A defensive midfielder is more or less a watchdog and/or a midfielder who's primary task is to break down opposition attacks before they get to the defensive line.

-When recovering the ball from an attack, very often they have to pass the ball back to the defense to reorganize the team.
-They are often masters of 1 & 2 touch football and keep the flow of the game simple.

This is actually basic football knowledge.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:36 pm 

gochino wrote:
azuka wrote:
1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

1naija wrote:

His job is to put his technical skills at the disposition of his team. Its about balance and decision making.

I like Eze. But he's still learning the game at an early stage of his career.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:44 pm 

txj wrote:
gochino wrote:
azuka wrote:
1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

1naija wrote:

His job is to put his technical skills at the disposition of his team. Its about balance and decision making.

But we know Nigerians have no time for learning. Its a taboo.
At 22, with a massive 3 games at the top level, Eze is supposed to be the finished article - which is why they are comparing him to a fully developed Okocha. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:49 pm 

Damunk wrote:
txj wrote:
gochino wrote:
azuka wrote:
1naija wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

1naija wrote:

But we know Nigerians have no time for learning. Its a taboo.
At 22, with a massive 3 games at the top level, Eze is supposed to be the finished article - which is why they are comparing him to a fully developed Okocha. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nobody is denying his "potential ", what we're pointing out is the fact that he's an England player and not a Nigerian player. I'm sure you`re thinking one day he will wake up and walk into SE campq but the rest of us would rather face the reality that he is and will be an England player.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:57 pm 

Like Damunk said he’s still learning, hopefully he can cut that out of his game for England’s sake...