I have come to the conclusion..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I have come to the conclusion..

Post by Gotti »

deanotito wrote:You people and all this panic. When was the last time you saw a Nigerian player who could play a decent cross?? And that is Rohr's fault??

I haven't seen a decent crosser since Finidi...a very distant second is Osaze...and I'm being kind to Osaze sef

My problem with Onuachu is that he is not a player suited to our strengths...and Rohr cannot fix that. The only thing he can do is stop playing him. How do you even know that Onuachu can put in a decent header?? Or you think na by height alone??
Exactly! The fault lies with the innate DNA of Nigerians, not the coach that invites the players and decides on tactics...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

wanaj0 wrote:
1naija wrote:
highbury wrote:I have come to the conclusion that Rohr is an average coach at best. After watching the game against Algeria again, this man set up Onuachu to fail. Onuachu was never played to his strengths. He hardly got any crosses, let alone decent crosses in the box. Kalu and Chukwueze's performance were completely abysmal which reflected poorly on Onuachu. Whoever said he didn't play well without identifying the reason have no idea what football is all about. I feel bad for him. I am convinced, he will keep scoring at Genk because the Coaches there no how to play to his strengths.
If Rohr was that good, why no French side or German side are lining up for his services? Do I want him to be sacked now? No! But I question the judgement of those that hired him.
I liked Rohr initially, but I think he is limited. The friendlies show he does not have any clear tactics. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: It seems his plan is to assemble good players and tell them with German accent, "oya, make una go do una thing".
'Thunder don't forget your left'
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CE will not kill persin....#EndSARS
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote: :rotf: Rohr gave the boy ample opportunities in fact Onuachu scored on his debut and that goal wasn’t from a header,if Onuachu can’t adapt he just isn’t suited to Nigerian National team.
So exactly how dumb does the coach have to be to keep inviting and playing him? :blink:
I’m not sure what Rohrs doing but if Oshimen isn’t there Onuachu definitely isn’t going to be able to fill that space as he isn’t even the cliche one dimensional player when playing for Nigeria he just fails to contribute so if Rohr can’t see that we have a problem.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Onuachu please keep scoring and doing well proving that our grade C Coach knows nothing and also proves our Chairman- Pinnnick is as clueless as a dog with rabies
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:But why would anybody build a team strtegy around Onuachu of all people?
He is a striker - a very tall one - and should have heading as an additional strength.
But you can't build around that alone.

I don't ever recall England or any club building their team around Peter Crouch and he actually had some decent ball skills.

Onuachu was invited to fit into the team. Do your thing on the ground and in the air. Nobody would be stupid enough to waste the skills of Iwobi, Kalu, Chukwueze, Moses and Ejuke on one gongoshu wey dey perch for tree top.
Abeg. That experiment has been aborted.
Next.
Funny how France and Chelsea often switch tactics specifically for Olivier Giroud...
But, hey, France is only the reigning World Champions while England won the WC before most CEs were born.

Let´s not forget how Croatia in WC2018 build their strategy around Mario Mandžukić and Croatia got to the WC final!

Rohr is the outliner!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

highbury wrote:Onuachu please keep scoring and doing well proving that our grade C Coach knows nothing and also proves our Chairman- Pinnnick is as clueless as a dog with rabies
So Rohr is supposed to teach the players how to cross the ball ?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote:
highbury wrote:Onuachu please keep scoring and doing well proving that our grade C Coach knows nothing and also proves our Chairman- Pinnnick is as clueless as a dog with rabies
Give them the right instructions or give us a letter of resignation. I know you see nothing good in homegrown things. I hope you're enjoying your time in Canada?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

highbury wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Give them the right instructions or give us a letter of resignation. I know you see nothing good in homegrown things. I hope you're enjoying your time in Canada?
Every good and perfect thing comes from abroad :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Just to review considering.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics