David Okereke

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
David Okereke

Post by bushboy »

What has become of this player? I had VERY HIGH hopes for him. He showed some serious promise in Italy, and when he arrived Belgium, I was convinced he would set the league alight with goals. But he has never really kicked on. In fact, he seems to have fallen far down the pecking order. I am watching Brugge now on CBS all access and TWO teenagers were brought in ahead of him in attacking positions. That the coach trusts teenagers more than David in a game Brugge has a chance to actually win tells me all I need to know. :( :(
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: David Okereke

Post by Damunk »

They just won it, 2-1.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote:What has become of this player? I had VERY HIGH hopes for him. He showed some serious promise in Italy, and when he arrived Belgium, I was convinced he would set the league alight with goals. But he has never really kicked on. In fact, he seems to have fallen far down the pecking order. I am watching Brugge now on CBS all access and TWO teenagers were brought in ahead of him in attacking positions. That the coach trusts teenagers more than David in a game Brugge has a chance to actually win tells me all I need to know. :( :(
He actually started the season very well as a wing forward but he contacted coronavirus and is only just coming back into the team.
I am happy
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Yea, I watched the game. Even worse for my boy, as the coach will feel vindicated in his decision to bring on the kids ahead of Okereke. I fear a loooong period of bench warming coming up for him. Might need to move in January for a fresh start.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Dammy wrote:
bushboy wrote:What has become of this player? I had VERY HIGH hopes for him. He showed some serious promise in Italy, and when he arrived Belgium, I was convinced he would set the league alight with goals. But he has never really kicked on. In fact, he seems to have fallen far down the pecking order. I am watching Brugge now on CBS all access and TWO teenagers were brought in ahead of him in attacking positions. That the coach trusts teenagers more than David in a game Brugge has a chance to actually win tells me all I need to know. :( :(
He actually started the season very well as a wing forward but he contacted coronavirus and is only just coming back into the team.
Encouraging to hear. Thanks!
Who will be next?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote:Yea, I watched the game. Even worse for my boy, as the coach will feel vindicated in his decision to bring on the kids ahead of Okereke. I fear a loooong period of bench warming coming up for him. Might need to move in January for a fresh start.
Do you do any research before panicking?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

The season barely started. He could still work his way back into the team.