Ighalo: I'm ashamed of my govt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ighalo: I'm ashamed of my govt

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ighalo: I'm ashamed of my govt

Post by bushboy »

Props to my boy!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I heard many people (protesters) has been killed in Lekki. The rumor said TINUBU, with his cohorts ordered the soldiers to switch-off the light and began shooting at the protesters. As the time, 11 protesters has been killed with the BRAINS of two of them blown out. I saw the video
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

TVC burnt..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Man Utd's Ighalo slams Nigeria government

Post by Rawlings »

Man Utd's Ighalo slams Nigeria government after soldiers fire at protesters
By Reuters Staff

(Reuters) - Manchester United striker Odion Ighalo says he is ashamed of the Nigerian government following reports that soldiers opened fire on protesters in the Lekki district of the commercial capital Lagos on Tuesday.

Nigerians have been demonstrating nationwide every day for nearly two weeks against a police unit, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), that rights groups had for years accused of extortion, harassment, torture and murders.

The unit was disbanded on Oct. 11 but the protests have persisted and at least two people were shot on Tuesday.

In a Twitter post, the Nigerian Army said no soldiers were at the scene of the shooting.

Ighalo said in a video message on Twitter here that while he rarely talks about politics he could not stay silent about events back home in Nigeria.

“The Nigerian government, you guys are a shame to the world for killing your own citizens, sending military to the streets to kill unarmed protesters because they are protesting for their own rights? It’s uncalled for,” he said.

“You people will be remembered in history as the first government to send the military to the city to start killing their own citizens. I am ashamed of this government, we are tired of you guys and we can’t take this anymore.”

Ighalo called on the UK government, world leaders and the United Nations to step in.

“They will keep killing if the world don’t talk about this,” he added.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-nige ... ce=Twitter
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Simy pulled up a t shirt with the slogan of No Police Brutality after he scored against Juventus
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Too bad his house got broken into today!!
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

miky wrote:Too bad his house got broken into today!!
Fake news, his wife has denied it.
I am happy
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

super eagles should boycott further matches
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Wait a minute! Ighalo is still at ManU? :shock: :)

Why did ManU buy Cavani? :twisted:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

They are disrespecting him, he is not even making the bench anymore,the Afcon top scorer.