Kayode vs Samu, Kele vs Zorya Luhansk

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kayode vs Samu, Kele vs Zorya Luhansk

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see game , kai 2-1
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kayode vs Samu

Post by bushboy »

Nice goal by Kayode.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2-2
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Will chukwueze score this yr?
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Kelechi balling so far ! two assists !
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kelechi with 2 assist for Leceister
Goal! Leicester City 1, Zorya Luhansk 0. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Kelechi Iheanacho.

Goal! Leicester City 2, Zorya Luhansk 0. Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Kelechi Iheanacho.
SuperEagles

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Kelechi with 2 assist for Leceister
Goal! Leicester City 1, Zorya Luhansk 0. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Kelechi Iheanacho.

Goal! Leicester City 2, Zorya Luhansk 0. Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Kelechi Iheanacho.
His passes are crisp and dangerous so far ! That was how we use to Know him at 2013 U-17 !
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

onovo wrote:

His passes are crisp and dangerous so far ! That was how we use to Know him at 2013 U-17 !
The first goal was more like a goal line scramble. Wouldn't call that an assist.
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
onovo wrote:

The first goal was more like a goal line scramble. Wouldn't call that an assist.
Look at the build up even before the scramble
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Kayode vs Samu, Kele vs Zorya Luhansk

Post by gochino »

When it comes to off the ball movement and "give and go" passing, Nacho is one of the best strikers we have at the moment.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
onovo wrote:

was an assist, he passed it to maddison intentionally
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

got a well deserved goal.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

interesting how Samu is so team oriented at Villareal and then is full of excesses while playing for the SE
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

gochino wrote:When it comes to off the ball movement and "give and go" passing, Nacho is one of the best strikers we have at the moment.
I agree. A total 180 from a year + ago where his first touch used to let him down. He and Osimen to lead the Eagles attack. well deserved goal. Second assist = IQ + technique right there
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I keep saying we need to try Kele and Osimhen upfront in a 3-5-2. An in form Kelechi is a dangerous weapon. He has been inform for the most part in 2020.
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

Kelechi is a good player. It is nice to see him back fit and in form, he's played well since he came on in that match against Everton last year. The only problem I see at both club and country, is that he's a bit miscast in every position. His finishing ability fooled everyone into thinking he was a pure striker, but that's not the case at all. He is really more of a deep-lying striker or second striker, but that's an uncommon role today. Not really a #10 either. I think he could actually do well out wide for a team like Leicester that like to possess the ball, but his lack of explosiveness is a problem there too. The bottom line with him is that if he has the ball in dangerous areas and teammates around, he will make things happen, either for himself or others. The question for SE and whatever club that might sign him is, where do you fit him tactically? Sort of an odd player, tbh.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Boys did well today! :clap:

It too for the other team to pass to Kele, really tired of his selfish teammates...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=enAOIOp9Stk[/video]

Samu baller!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwBdtWa3-EE&t=640s[/video]
Last edited by maceo4 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Samu is gradually getting back to form. Still not there yet, but close.

Kelechi should ask for a transfer. He is a good player, the lack of playing time has affected him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

txj wrote:interesting how Samu is so team oriented at Villareal and then is full of excesses while playing for the SE
It's the coach that dictates how a player plays in his team. Every player that plays at the highest level can dribble. So if a coach tell you, "go and do your thing"; which is what I believe Rohr tells our players, you will try to dribble. Against Algeria, all our players tried to dribble their opponents first before passing. That's on Rohr!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1naija wrote:
txj wrote:interesting how Samu is so team oriented at Villareal and then is full of excesses while playing for the SE
It's the coach that dictates how a player plays in his team. Every player that plays at the highest level can dribble. So if a coach tell you, "go and do your thing"; which is what I believe Rohr tells our players, you will try to dribble. Against Algeria, all our players tried to dribble their opponents first before passing. That's on Rohr!
In which accent? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”