Ekong '20/21 season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Ekong '20/21 season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

watford up a goal
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ekong vs Bournemouth

Post by Dammy »

Last minute equaliser for Bournemouth.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ekong on bench for the entire of today's match. Not good.
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

vancity eagle wrote:Ekong on bench for the entire of today's match. Not good.

It is not a reflection on his ability, this is a man that always a mainstay in a decent Serie A team. Not every defender can cut it in Italy (look at Des Walker and Taiye Taiwo, fantastic in England and France; but duds in Italy). His standard is clearly higher than the championship. Let’s look at it, Udinese and Watford are owned by the same people. They must have incentivised this move as a means of strengthening the team as a push to get beck into the premiership/
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

COOKING SPOON wrote:

It is not a reflection on his ability, this is a man that always a mainstay in a decent Serie A team. Not every defender can cut it in Italy (look at Des Walker and Taiye Taiwo, fantastic in England and France; but duds in Italy). His standard is clearly higher than the championship. Let’s look at it, Udinese and Watford are owned by the same people. They must have incentivised this move as a means of strengthening the team as a push to get beck into the premiership/
delofule moved to Udenese, also they are not doing well so far in seria A..eking played last weekend and they had a midweek game, the are playing like 2ce a week...rotation
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:

delofule moved to Udenese, also they are not doing well so far in seria A..eking played last weekend and they had a midweek game, the are playing like 2ce a week...rotation
Deulofeu and Perrerya moved to Udinese for the sake of their international careers and even Kabasele tried to move to Udinese. On the other hand, Ekong moves to the other direction, could it be because he has been assured that his international career is safe?
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:

Deulofeu and Perrerya moved to Udinese for the sake of their international careers and even Kabasele tried to move to Udinese. On the other hand, Ekong moves to the other direction, could it be because he has been assured that his international career is safe?
i don't know i didn't sit down with Ekong, his advisers, Udinese , and Watford. I will like to know how you came about knowing his International Career is safe?
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:

i don't know i didn't sit down with Ekong, his advisers, Udinese , and Watford. I will like to know how you came about knowing his International Career is safe?
Read and comprehend properly before responding!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Exposing how limited that post you made...it made no sense, all you wrote where your feelings. zero facts...making up crap as you go...ekong sat with you along with his advisers eh :rotf: my goodness
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Exposing how limited that post you made...it made no sense, all you wrote where your feelings. zero facts...making up crap as you go...ekong sat with you along with his advisers eh :rotf: my goodness
Listen dude, don't try me on this forum! Are you always daft? I have given my opinion and I'm not answerable to you.
If you don't know what a rhetorical question is, you had better go back to night school!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Exposing how limited that post you made...it made no sense, all you wrote where your feelings. zero facts...making up crap as you go...ekong sat with you along with his advisers eh :rotf: my goodness
Listen dude, don't try me on this forum! Are you always daft? I have given my opinion and I'm not answerable to you.
If you don't know what a rhetorical question is, you had better go back to night school!
don't try you? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what is this? highschool
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Whatever, take it as a friendly warning.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Whatever, take it as a friendly warning.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:you sound like bigpokey
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ekong scored for Watford today in their 3-2 victory over Coventry, that moves them to the 2nd place in the championship.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:Ekong scored for Watford today in their 3-2 victory over Coventry, that moves them to the 2nd place in the championship.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote:Ekong scored for Watford today in their 3-2 victory over Coventry, that moves them to the 2nd place in the championship.
It won't be long before Warford are back in the premier league, and Ekong gets to actually play top flight football in a more competitive league once again... Udinese on the other hand will do well to avoid relegation, with the way their form is at the moment.