Alex Iwobi or Victor Osimhen???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Alex Iwobi or Victor Osimhen???

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
truetalk wrote:Iwobi had a really poor first half and no surprise that he is off. Really disappointed he did not take advantage of Richarlison's absence.

Everton was a better side and with a bit of luck, they could have had to in the bag before Southampton scored, but as a coach (or at least someone who got a coaching certificate almost 2 decades ago) I would have taken Iwobi off trailing at half time as well.

He took the air out of a couple of flowing attacking moves by dribbling backwards and trying to beat 2 mean when a quick and simple forward pass would have kept things going. He attempted a shot, but almost needed all the time in the world to gather himseif before letting fly.

I think Everton is the right club for him & hopefully he can learn a lot from Ancelloti and James on the field (it will do us a world of good). Don't be surprised to see him on the bench for SE though (although there seems to be little logic to Rohr sometimes). There are several options on the wings, and Aribo has shown more to deserve an AM spot. A midfield of Ndidi, Aribo & Ejaria looks like the best option on paper for the SE at this point.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you've seen ejaria play international football or against EPL oppositions for 2 or 3 seasons.... it is official some of you guys on these forums are totally clueless about football...my goodness....next thing they will call another journey man from the lower divisions with zero international experience at the highest level amd claim he is better than Etebo , and co :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the above post is what you call a lazy thought process

keep calling for the SE to be fully of london based lower divisions rejects, while the likes of Algeria and Senegal leaves us behind. Ejaria is now the saviour of the SE, it was Eze a few weeks ago. Your post was rubbish and should be deleted
Ejaria is a good player though.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:Petagna might start next game ahead of Osimhen...
They should rotate, the guy no be robot didn’t you see how tired Lozano and Merteens looked, you gotta give these bobos a rest they are asked to press high and use up a lot of energy game in game out.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
truetalk wrote:Iwobi had a really poor first half and no surprise that he is off. Really disappointed he did not take advantage of Richarlison's absence.

Everton was a better side and with a bit of luck, they could have had to in the bag before Southampton scored, but as a coach (or at least someone who got a coaching certificate almost 2 decades ago) I would have taken Iwobi off trailing at half time as well.

He took the air out of a couple of flowing attacking moves by dribbling backwards and trying to beat 2 mean when a quick and simple forward pass would have kept things going. He attempted a shot, but almost needed all the time in the world to gather himseif before letting fly.

I think Everton is the right club for him & hopefully he can learn a lot from Ancelloti and James on the field (it will do us a world of good). Don't be surprised to see him on the bench for SE though (although there seems to be little logic to Rohr sometimes). There are several options on the wings, and Aribo has shown more to deserve an AM spot. A midfield of Ndidi, Aribo & Ejaria looks like the best option on paper for the SE at this point.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you've seen ejaria play international football or against EPL oppositions for 2 or 3 seasons.... it is official some of you guys on these forums are totally clueless about football...my goodness....next thing they will call another journey man from the lower divisions with zero international experience at the highest level amd claim he is better than Etebo , and co :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the above post is what you call a lazy thought process

keep calling for the SE to be fully of london based lower divisions rejects, while the likes of Algeria and Senegal leaves us behind. Ejaria is now the saviour of the SE, it was Eze a few weeks ago. Your post was rubbish and should be deleted
Ejaria is a good player though.
Punky, unlike you who can barely comprehend even what is happening right in front of you. I do my research and analysis and also try to watch as many SE eligible players as possible.

Ejaria is class & should be in the premiership next season. His career is steady and right on track and he has qualities that will make him a solid contributor to the SE. I have never said that about Eze & I said that about Ejaria at least 3 years ago.

Have you had your fight yet, or is the COVID related restriction is still saving you from collecting major beatings.
Last edited by truetalk on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if you are ready to fight , let me know , I will meet you... the anger i have from covid, nah ontop you i go put am...ejaria is one hyped player going on 5 years pm these forums
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hello. Remember when you were shooting your mouth? Napoli is second on the table, even after they were cheated by FIGC who removed 4 points from them. But dont worry, when the judge hears the case, that 4 points is coming to Naples.

And leave Osimhen alone. Concentrate on your bushmen who all have failed careers because you cursed them. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
Hello. Remember when you were shooting your mouth? Napoli is second on the table, even after they were cheated by FIGC who removed 4 points from them. But dont worry, when the judge hears the case, that 4 points is coming to Naples.

And leave Osimhen alone. Concentrate on your bushmen who all have failed careers because you cursed them. :roll:
Kpom! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bush baby,

Juventus (1) v (1) Hellas Verona.

Hellas Verona went to Turin and they were not afraid of Juve! Yet you allowed maggot to come out of your mouth to claim Napoli was afraid of Juve :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kaii!!! Once the judge removes the 3 points FIGC stole and gave to Juve, where do you think Juve will be in the table.

Fear ko, Afraid ni!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Abeg, stop yarning Opaks. Why would Petagna start ahead of Osimhen? Because he scored yesterday? Who drew the defenders away to give him the space to score from that cut back? Osimhen is vital to Napoli's attacking play. Last I heard Petagna is lobbying to play alongside Osimhen not ahead of him. And i watched the game, he play well again, especially in the 2nd half but not as good as the previous two games.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
Lol!!!! I didn't know points were awarded in football for "drawing defenders away"...maybe FIFA should adopt that as a new tie breaker. If a game ends in a tie, they should review the tapes to see how many times a striker "drew defenders away" and award points accordingly.

My broda, everyone here is a huge fan of Victor and we want him to succeed, but to come here and claim SCORING GOALS is not the ultimate measure of a striker and what will determine game time is laughable.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The last serie A game (2-1 win vs Inzaghi's boys) wasn't the best day at the office for Victor. With all due respect, that is the type of opponent he should be scoring against. That said, some days are not going to be his day but he has to find ways to be involved and otherwise make his class show. Victor is a young chap so there will be up and down days. This is part of his growing process and his attitude and application of self have continued to be on point which will further his objectives in the long run.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:The last serie A game (2-1 win vs Inzaghi's boys) wasn't the best day at the office for Victor. With all due respect, that is the type of opponent he should be scoring against. That said, some days are not going to be his day but he has to find ways to be involved and otherwise make his class show. Victor is a young chap so there will be up and down days. This is part of his growing process and his attitude and application of self have continued to be on point which will further his objectives in the long run.
the loss vs AZ at home was also bad
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Asking this question in 2020. smh.