Simy Nwankwo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Simy Nwankwo

Post by Adisboy »

Just watch him for Crotone against Cagliari. Though he didn't score & his team lost, he was a handful. Created 2 chances all by himself but was denied by good goal keeping. A much better option than Onuachu for the SE in my opinion.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Simy Nwankwo

Post by 1naija »

Adisboy wrote:Just watch him for Crotone against Cagliari. Though he didn't score & his team lost, he was a handful. Created 2 chances all by himself but was denied by good goal keeping. A much better option than Onuachu for the SE in my opinion.
Therefore Rohr should call him?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

1naija wrote:
Adisboy wrote:Just watch him for Crotone against Cagliari. Though he didn't score & his team lost, he was a handful. Created 2 chances all by himself but was denied by good goal keeping. A much better option than Onuachu for the SE in my opinion.
Considering the league & current level he plays at, already has 2 goals this season & was top scorer in Serie B last season, i'll say yes. Much better player than Onuachu. Remember he was in our World Cup squad
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Adisboy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Considering the league & current level he plays at, already has 2 goals this season & was top scorer in Serie B last season, i'll say yes. Much better player than Onuachu. Remember he was in our World Cup squad
So why didn't you just come out and say so instead of using cuny cuny method?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
1naija wrote:
So why didn't you just come out and say so instead of using cuny cuny method?
Lol both he and the basketballer are useless abeg...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

You should know by now that any player that seems to be doing well in Europe will huff and puff in Rohr's team.