Brenden Rodgers is a fool!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brenden Rodgers is a fool!!!

Post by bushboy »

So, after Kelechi actually has a good game with a goal and assist, he chooses to bench him and go with a squad without a striker?? Rather than help a player build on confidence, you bench him right when he is starting to find form?? I don't get it.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Brenden Rodgers is a fool!!!

Post by highbury »

Kelechi is the real fool for accepting that treatment all because he wants British passport. Nonsense. Make him they act like slave for Leicester. Very soon he was go dey watch him SE team mates for Qatar.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The fool just won the game. :laugh: Who's thenfol now? :woot: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

It could be that he is resting him as they have a uefa cup game on Thursday.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

highbury wrote:Kelechi is the real fool for accepting that treatment all because he wants British passport. Nonsense. Make him they act like slave for Leicester. Very soon he was go dey watch him SE team mates for Qatar.
I read he’s also earning 115k pounds a week, would you leave that also? He’s gonna ride it out and get his passport as well, I don’t blame him...no wonder he’s always smiling on the bench.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

maceo4 wrote:
highbury wrote:Kelechi is the real fool for accepting that treatment all because he wants British passport. Nonsense. Make him they act like slave for Leicester. Very soon he was go dey watch him SE team mates for Qatar.
I read he’s also earning 115k pounds a week, would you leave that also? He’s gonna ride it out and get his passport as well, I don’t blame him...no wonder he’s always smiling on the bench.
I would be smiling if it didn't have National Team consequences. Don't forget he didnt make the squad to the last nations cup. That should be a warning sign for him. He is not guaranteed of a spot as he thinks. Don't forget there are players sniffing for his spot-Dessers,Onuachu, Simmy, Maja, to name a few. If he continues at the same trajectory there is a good possibility he doesn't make the World Cup. That's if we even qualify.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I would be smiling if it didn't have National Team consequences. Don't forget he didnt make the squad to the last nations cup. That should be a warning sign for him. He is not guaranteed of a spot as he thinks. Don't forget there are players sniffing for his spot-Dessers,Onuachu, Simmy, Maja, to name a few. If he continues at the same trajectory there is a good possibility he doesn't make the World Cup. That's if we even qualify.
Nacho's contract is up next summer. Hewitt have the opportunity to go to any team he wants in just a few months. I think his strategy to stay,develope and get his Pali has worked out for him. He doesn't get many opportunities but think we can all agree that he's a better player than he was a yr or 2 ago.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you jokers, didn't Kele just score for both club and country...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

bushboy wrote:So, after Kelechi actually has a good game with a goal and assist, he chooses to bench him and go with a squad without a striker?? Rather than help a player build on confidence, you bench him right when he is starting to find form?? I don't get it.
It's about putting English interests first. Getting Vardy back to full fitness. Wetin consine Rogers with building Iheanacho's confidence? Something about developing your own not another man's interests.

The sooner people get with the is school of thought the better they'll understand the forces at play. Not dissimilar to having both kids of your own and step children and noticing your step children are rather gifted and trying to "level" the playing field. A terrible example but the emotions it converys are right on the money.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Kelechi should join Wolves. That is where he belongs. He will always receive Houseboy treatment at Leicester.

<<
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kpom!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Kpom!
you are agreeing with calling someone that smh

Matthew 5:22
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

General Trousers wrote:Kelechi should join Wolves. That is where he belongs. He will always receive Houseboy treatment at Leicester.

<<
Wolves? Why? Is Kelechi Portuguese? Or doesn't he have Portuguese ancestors?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:
General Trousers wrote:Kelechi should join Wolves. That is where he belongs. He will always receive Houseboy treatment at Leicester.

<<

Put him in Wolves and those Portuguese @$$holes will sabotage him worse than what Rogers is doing. They wont pass him the ball. They are doing the same to Osimhen at Napoli. I think Nigerian strikers just need to be selfish and stop being nice. Get the ball and shoot at impossible angles and score as many goals as possible then get the F out of the yeye club.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The way Leicester play, it will be hard for Kele to play regularly. The team was made for Vardy. I feel Kele is a striker that really wants to be on the end of things and these kinds of players need to be in a team of donkeys that just needs a poacher.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

airwolex wrote:The way Leicester play, it will be hard for Kele to play regularly. The team was made for Vardy. I feel Kele is a striker that really wants to be on the end of things and these kinds of players need to be in a team of donkeys that just needs a poacher.
You sure you've watched Nacho recently? He has been more of a creative player than poacher in his recent games.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

<<

Put him in Wolves and those Portuguese @$$holes will sabotage him worse than what Rogers is doing. They wont pass him the ball. They are doing the same to Osimhen at Napoli. I think Nigerian strikers just need to be selfish and stop being nice. Get the ball and shoot at impossible angles and score as many goals as possible then get the F out of the yeye club.
...you need Nigerian coaches across Europe or just do with what you have. Protect your own.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Nacho can easily play the firmino role at Leicester, he thrives in that position than sticking him up as a lone striker.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Even in the Europa League... Kelechi on the bench. Na wa o
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

niyi wrote:Even in the Europa League... Kelechi on the bench. Na wa o
How is he supposed to build on the momentum if after a good game, he's back on the bench?
Anyway, it's his fault!
I am happy
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Dammy wrote:
How is he supposed to build on the momentum if after a good game, he's back on the bench?
Anyway, it's his fault!
Kelechi is accepting that. He can request to be loaned out, create tantrums, train well, request a meeting with the President of the club. So many options. He is comfortable counting his money. Life ain't all about just money. What is his legacy? Chopping money I guess. He has the potential to create a good story. Imagine leading Nigeria to the finals in the World Cup in Qatar 10yrs after he won the U 17 World Cup
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

highbury wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Anyway, it's his fault!
Kelechi is accepting that. He can request to be loaned out, create tantrums, train well, request a meeting with the President of the club. So many options. He is comfortable counting his money. Life ain't all about just money. What is his legacy? Chopping money I guess. He has the potential to create a good story. Imagine leading Nigeria to the finals in the World Cup in Qatar 10yrs after he won the U 17 World Cup
Na finals persin go chop? Abeg gerrarahia! :mrgreen:

Abeg Kele stay and get that cash :thumbs: money until you get Britico passport, then haul a$$ outta there.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Anyway, it's his fault!
dude hush, no one gives two rats about your feelings .. what is your business if he chooses to remain at Leicester... wetin concern you...the world doesn't revolve abie revolve around you...what if people yab you, say nah only via internet you import woman, ? smh..what a loser
SuperEagles