PREDICTABLE STARTING 11 AGAINST S\LEONE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

walesvilla
Egg
Egg
PREDICTABLE STARTING 11 AGAINST S\LEONE

Post by walesvilla »

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/statu ... 1540679681[/tweet]

In camp:
Ahmed Musa
William Ekong
Alex Iwobi
Ola Aina
Joe Aribo
Leon Balogun
Kevin Akpoguma
Sebastin Osigwe
Zaidu Sanusi
Tyronne Ebuehi
Etebo Oghenekaro
Maduka Okoye
Ike Ezenwa
Chidozie Awaziem
Kelechi Iheanacho
Emmanuel Dennis
Chidera Ejuke
Samuel Chukwueze
Paul Onuachu
Osimhen

Based on Rohr past seletions no risk taking for competitive games and players in camp -

below is the starting 11 -

Maduka Okoye

Tyronne Ebuehi
Leon Balogun
William Ekong
Zaidu Sanusi

Joe Aribo
Etebo Oghenekaro
Alex Iwobi

Samuel Chukwueze
Osimhen
Chidera Ejuke

Even if Osimhen turns up in camp friday AM He will start. if no injury Rohr will start with this 11
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: PREDICTABLE STARTING 11 AGAINST S\LEONE

Post by walesvilla »

walesvilla wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/statu ... 1540679681[/tweet]

In camp:
Ahmed Musa
William Ekong
Alex Iwobi
Ola Aina
Joe Aribo
Leon Balogun
Kevin Akpoguma
Sebastin Osigwe
Zaidu Sanusi
Tyronne Ebuehi
Etebo Oghenekaro
Maduka Okoye
Ike Ezenwa
Chidozie Awaziem
Kelechi Iheanacho
Emmanuel Dennis
Chidera Ejuke
Samuel Chukwueze
Paul Onuachu
Osimhen

Based on Rohr past seletions no risk taking for competitive games and players in camp -

Maduka Okoye

Tyronne Ebuehi
Leon Balogun
William Ekong
Zaidu Sanusi

Joe Aribo
Etebo Oghenekaro
Alex Iwobi

Samuel Chukwueze
Osimhen
Chidera Ejuke

The only suspect area could be Ajayi over Balogun. AND Aina over Sanusi

Even if Osimhen turns up in camp friday AM He will start. if no injury Rohr will start with this 11
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

walesvilla wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/statu ... 1540679681[/tweet]

In camp:
Ahmed Musa
William Ekong
Alex Iwobi
Ola Aina
Joe Aribo
Leon Balogun
Kevin Akpoguma
Sebastin Osigwe
Zaidu Sanusi
Tyronne Ebuehi
Etebo Oghenekaro
Maduka Okoye
Ike Ezenwa
Chidozie Awaziem
Kelechi Iheanacho
Emmanuel Dennis
Chidera Ejuke
Samuel Chukwueze
Paul Onuachu
Osimhen

Maduka Okoye

Tyronne Ebuehi
Leon Balogun
William Ekong
Zaidu Sanusi

Joe Aribo
Etebo Oghenekaro
Alex Iwobi

Samuel Chukwueze
Osimhen
Chidera Ejuke

I agree with your predicted starting XI with one change. I do not expect Ejuke to start. Instead, Moses Simon or Musa will start.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Enugu II wrote:

In camp:
Ahmed Musa
William Ekong
Alex Iwobi
Ola Aina
Joe Aribo
Leon Balogun
Kevin Akpoguma
Sebastin Osigwe
Zaidu Sanusi
Tyronne Ebuehi
Etebo Oghenekaro
Maduka Okoye
Ike Ezenwa
Chidozie Awaziem
Kelechi Iheanacho
Emmanuel Dennis
Chidera Ejuke
Samuel Chukwueze
Paul Onuachu
Osimhen

Maduka Okoye

Tyronne Ebuehi
Leon Balogun
William Ekong
Zaidu Sanusi

Joe Aribo
Etebo Oghenekaro
Alex Iwobi

Samuel Chukwueze
Osimhen
Chidera Ejuke

I agree with your predicted starting XI with one change. I do not expect Ejuke to start. Instead, Moses Simon or Musa will start.
Moses is not in camp and Musa is clubless at moment I don't expect him to start.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

walesvilla wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

In camp:
Ahmed Musa
William Ekong
Alex Iwobi
Ola Aina
Joe Aribo
Leon Balogun
Kevin Akpoguma
Sebastin Osigwe
Zaidu Sanusi
Tyronne Ebuehi
Etebo Oghenekaro
Maduka Okoye
Ike Ezenwa
Chidozie Awaziem
Kelechi Iheanacho
Emmanuel Dennis
Chidera Ejuke
Samuel Chukwueze
Paul Onuachu
Osimhen

Maduka Okoye

Tyronne Ebuehi
Leon Balogun
William Ekong
Zaidu Sanusi

Joe Aribo
Etebo Oghenekaro
Alex Iwobi

Samuel Chukwueze
Osimhen
Chidera Ejuke

Moses is not in camp and Musa is clubless at moment I don't expect him to start.
Forgot Moses was injured in that game for his club. I just do not think Ejuke will start. Musa, clueless or not, I believe is likely going to be started by Rohr ahead of Ejuke. I really do not think Rohr will trust Ejuke to start him in this game.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

you are crazy if you think Rohr will start Ejuke ahead of Musa.

Musa will start on Friday, take that to the bank.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You guys are still coming up with fantasy line ups??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Musa will start for **** as long as he has a pulse. I wont be surprised if Ejuke does not see any minutes in both games.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:you are crazy if you think Rohr will start Ejuke ahead of Musa.

Musa will start on Friday, take that to the bank.
Don't mind dem. Drug abuse is now rampant on CE. GCFR Will start .
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I like that predicted starting lineup. I do think Rohr will probably start Musa on the left in place of Ejuke. However, I hope either Ejuke or Dennis start on the left. Musa looked out of shape in the last friendly.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Musa will start ahead of Chidera, apparently Rohr will go with "experience"
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

it will shock me to the bone if clubless and not 100% fit Musa starts tomorrow. Yes to come in as a Sub And start in the return leg no problem - Ejuke is the obvious ready Option and if he show some class in 2 full training sessions He starts.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

We are not privy to the goings-on in training so there's no way to guarantee that Musa will start. I think that Rohr would like to start him, but if he is off the pace in training (particularly with respect to his fitness) then he'll likely come off the bench as he has been doing of late.

On the flip side, based on what is at stake, Rohr may not be ready to rely on Chidera Ejike or Emmanuel Dennis, so it will be interesting to see what happens. If Ejike or Dennis starts, it will be a huge opportunity for either of them to gain the trust of the manager. Indeed, this double-header against Sierra Leone is a big chance for both players.

Don't be surprised also if Osimhen doesn't start. Based on his late arrival, he's unlikely to see 90 minutes, so Rohr has to decide whether to start him or bring him off the bench. But I would be surprised if he played the full 90.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Guys, I suspect Iheanacho will start instead of Musa. But will be closer to Osimhen. I think Iwobi would play as an inside-left while Sanusi would provide the width on the left. We might see a form of 4231 that could morph into 352. My guess would be Okoye - Akpoguma, Balogun,Ekong,Sanusi - Etebo, Aribo - Chukwueze, Iwobi, Iheanacho - Osimhen. The back 4 can become a back 3 in transition. That's my feeling but my feeling could end up way-off the mark.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Rohr better not play Akpobuma at RB with both Aina and Ebuehi in great form. That will just hamper us offensively.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

and if Rohr starts Musa, which I think he will, his head no dey house.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote:Rohr better not play Akpobuma at RB with both Aina and Ebuehi in great form. That will just hamper us offensively.
This is an opportunity for Rohr to play three CDs because more than likely S/Leone will sit back. In addition, it presents an opportunity to play two forwards in Iheanacho and Osimhen.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He will probably start Ebuehi who I believe is the best RB in camp. I have a feeling he doesn't trust Aina defensively.

:
Enugu II wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Rohr better not play Akpobuma at RB with both Aina and Ebuehi in great form. That will just hamper us offensively.
This is an opportunity for Rohr to play three CDs because more than likely S/Leone will sit back. In addition, it presents an opportunity to play two forwards in Iheanacho and Osimhen.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

olu wrote:He will probably start Ebuehi who I believe is the best RB in camp. I have a feeling he doesn't trust Aina defensively.

:
Enugu II wrote:
With three at the back (my assumption), Ebuehi could possibly start wide right. My only ambivalence, is if that happens and with Sanusi and Chukwueze also in play, What happens?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Some of y'all are hilarious, to say the least.
There is NO way that Rohr plays without a DM and thus, NO way, Semi Ajayi does not start!

Rohr hardly ever plays any other formation but 4-3-3, especially in a competitive and important match as this one is. Qualification is at stake and thus, no time to mess around with non-battle tested folks like Akpoguma, Ejuke and others.
Because Ndidi is out, Semi WILL play as DM, with Aribo and likely Etebo as the other 2 CMs. Front 3 will be Iwobi, Chukwueze and Osimhen/Iheanacho. Back 4 will be Ebuehi/Awaziem, Balogun, Ekong and Sanusi.
Akpoguma, Ejuke and others will come on from the bench.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Otitokoro wrote:Some of y'all are hilarious, to say the least.
There is NO way that Rohr plays without a DM and thus, NO way, Semi Ajayi does not start!

Rohr hardly ever plays any other formation but 4-3-3, especially in a competitive and important match as this one is. Qualification is at stake and thus, no time to mess around with non-battle tested folks like Akpoguma, Ejuke and others.
Because Ndidi is out, Semi WILL play as DM, with Aribo and likely Etebo as the other 2 CMs. Front 3 will be Iwobi, Chukwueze and Osimhen/Iheanacho. Back 4 will be Ebuehi/Awaziem, Balogun, Ekong and Sanusi.
:dream: Otitokoro, better put money on what you just wrote above. I hope you do because you are getting ready to lose big.

Akpoguma on the bench? Na wa for you ooo. I bet there is no way Akpoguma does not start the game except if he is injured. Bank it.

What do you think Etebo will be in that game? An AM? Bros, Etebo will start as the DM in that game and Ajayi will be on the pine except if Etebo has a knock. As for formation, I am not aware that Rohr plays with 4-3-3 ooo? As far as I know he has played in the main a 4-1-4-1 and a few times a 3-1-4-2 (3-1-4-1-1).
Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Otitokoro wrote:Some of y'all are hilarious, to say the least.

Really doubt that, I would bet on Etebo, Aribo, and Iwobi as the starting trio in midfield. Probably Ajayi starts @ CB with Ekong. I'd bet on the midfield trio, Okoye, Osimhen, Samu, and Sanusi starting. RB and the other winger position are up in the air. Shehu is also in camp so gives another midfield option so that Ajayi doesn't have to continue in a make-shift role.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Can someone remind Rohr its 5 sub tomorrow. And should not wait till 86' before making 1st sub if its not working to plan
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

walesvilla wrote:Can someone remind Rohr its 5 sub tomorrow. And should not wait till 86' before making 1st sub if its not working to plan
Already making subs for a game that's a day away. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!