We have let in 7 goals in 3 matches

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
We have let in 7 goals in 3 matches

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The worst defense in our group. we cannot keep a clean sheet
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We have let in 7 goals in 3 matches

Post by vancity eagle »

Very dissapointing.

at 4-0 up I remember thinking, let us just keep clean sheet for once.

Damn.

I think this team is very unprofessional against some of these minnows. They just switch off, and they will not do this for their clubs.

Up to Rohr to punish them and make changes accordingly. He is allowing this unprofessionalism to fester.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

vancity eagle wrote:Very dissapointing.

Damn.

I think this team is very unprofessional against some of these minnows. They just switch off, and they will not do this for their clubs.

Up to Rohr to punish them and make changes accordingly. He is allowing this unprofessionalism to fester.
Well maybe they didn’t read the memo,the other team doesn’t want to lose!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damn.

What about NFF punishing the coach and make changes accordingly? :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:

Damn.

What about NFF punishing the coach and make changes accordingly? :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My brother, where have you seen a black man punish a white man? That is why Van City, the house nigg3r, is asking for the mass to punish the field negroes.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

a continuation of what we saw in AFCON. when was the last time the SE kept a 2 game clean sheet. I will tell you guys one simple secret. After the friendly vs England, that is when i found out we have a clueless coach. Nigeria aint going no where with this dude,..... he should be lucky 2 teams qualify from this group for AFCON...however i don't see the SE making the playoffs during the 3rd round of WCQs. you people better start planning for 2026... when CAF now has 9 spots plus a playoff round with AFC, OFC etc
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it is like we are getting worse defensively every games

1 goal Benin
2 goals against Lesotho, I mean Lesotho
4 goals all in the 2nd half vs Salone, I mean 4, Is this not a record of goals we ever let in at home?( we have the 2nd worst defense in the aFCON qualifiers...mind yall we had the worst goals against in the history of Nigerian football at the last AFCON

Whereas the loud mouths on these forums like damunk, kongi, tobi, that VE and many more were all dancing atilogue.... smh 2 freaking teams qualify for AFCON.... it is very easy because of the amount of teams in the tourney proper...As i have always said with **** we will watch Qatar 2022 at home
SuperEagles

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote:it is like we are getting worse defensively every games

1 goal Benin
4 goals all in the 2nd half vs Salone, I mean 4, Is this not a record of goals we ever let in at home?( we have the 2nd worst defense in the aFCON qualifiers...mind yall we had the worst goals against in the history of Nigerian football at the last AFCON

Whereas the loud mouths on these forums like damunk, kongi, tobi, that VE and many more were all dancing atilogue.... smh 2 freaking teams qualify for AFCON.... it is very easy because of the amount of teams in the tourney proper...As i have always said with **** we will watch Qatar 2022 at home
We have conceeded in every single game we have played since our victory against Burundi at Afcon in 2019 and have only defeated Lesotho and Benin since the nations cup!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

gochino wrote:

1 goal Benin

We have conceeded in every single game we have played since our victory against Burundi at Afcon in 2019 and have only defeated Lesotho and Benin since the nations cup!
We are still learning...don't worry :winking:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

gochino wrote:

1 goal Benin

You forgot the 3rd place match at AFCON 2019 against Tunisia. That was our last cleansheet & guess what, Uzoho was in goal.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The worst defense in our group. we cannot keep a clean sheet
I am still wondering how we conceded four goals against Sierra Leone in the second half (three in a 20 minute interval) in our backyard.

What happened to Rohr being a 'defensive coach' and et al.?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

wanaj0 wrote:

Damn.

Wanaj0, the coach can ONLY do so much. It's the players' responsibility to defend their lead. As a team watches its lead begin to disappear it's time to apply all types of DELAY tactics and close shop. They are professionals, they should know better
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:a continuation of what we saw in AFCON. when was the last time the SE kept a 2 game clean sheet. I will tell you guys one simple secret. After the friendly vs England, that is when i found out we have a clueless coach. Nigeria aint going no where with this dude,..... he should be lucky 2 teams qualify from this group for AFCON...however i don't see the SE making the playoffs during the 3rd round of WCQs. you people better start planning for 2026... when CAF now has 9 spots plus a playoff round with AFC, OFC etc
Whaaat? I missed it! You mean we (Africa) will have nine spots and possibly 10 in the 2026-World cup tournament, or am I missing something from your 'JOKE?'
Last edited by Odas on Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Where is the poster who uses stats to defend Rohr?

A win in Freetown will only be, paper over the cracks.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:a continuation of what we saw in AFCON. when was the last time the SE kept a 2 game clean sheet. I will tell you guys one simple secret. After the friendly vs England, that is when i found out we have a clueless coach. Nigeria aint going no where with this dude,..... he should be lucky 2 teams qualify from this group for AFCON...however i don't see the SE making the playoffs during the 3rd round of WCQs. you people better start planning for 2026... when CAF now has 9 spots plus a playoff round with AFC, OFC etc
Whaaat? I missed it! You mean we (Africa) will have nine spots and possibly 10 in the 2026-World cup tournament, or am I missing something from your 'JOKE?'
Fifa increased the teams to 48 starting in 2026, USA, Mexico and Canada will host
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Odas wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Damn.

Wanaj0, the coach can ONLY do so much. It's the players' responsibility to defend their lead. As a team watches its lead begin to disappear it's time to apply all types of DELAY tactics and close shop. They are professionals, they should know better
I will not disagree with you for as long as you agree that you will apply the same standard to other coaches.

So win or lose, credit should always go to the players.

Makes me wonder what we need a coach for :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”