SE- Football is a team sport

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
SE- Football is a team sport

Post by ohenhen1 »

I see the usual scapegoating has started. They are blaming Ajayi. They are saying Balogun shouldn't be disrepected. But the reality is the coach failed to organize the team properly. The defense is the scape goat, but the real culprit is the overrall team. Etebo didn't cover the defenders well. Iwobi and Sanusi were passing the ball to the opponents in box 18. Okoye didn't command confidence in the post. Should have grabbed the high balls that came into the box. Stayed on his line, hesitated which led to one of the goals. We need to stop all of this individual scapegoating. Because it was a coaching failure, team failure. It is time for Nigeria to reach a mutual agreement of separation from Rohr. Give him a buyout and let him go. There is still time to rebuild before the next world cup. We need to build a team that is innovative, that can adapt to different situations, mentally strong team, a team that actually plays like a team. We need a stronger defense. The best I have seen Nigeria play was in 2000 ANC semifinals. I was in the stands. That was a team, played with swagger, had a plan. We need to go back to that level.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx