Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:17 am 

OOooojibijigbi!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: SE wayo trap don catch me again o. Abeg, dem say we have the best talent in a generation so man don relax dey wack Amala with assorted bushmeat only to find out that the wicked were at work all the while. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Brazil no fit beat us, Ukraine na lie ...ase na Sierra Leone package dem prepare for our downfall. How can one be so wicked? :shock: 1,2,3,4 goals is not enough to beat the saros in Nigeria. :scared: :scared: :scared: since I've been watching SE I can count on one hand how many times we've scored 4 goals, all of a sudden it's not enough for Sierra Leone wey no reach Osun state se. Haaaa, now we have to win in saro to qualify. If 4goals weren't enough in Niaja then how many goals we get to score in Saro to win? Kai...they say the meek shall inherit the earth but that's a lie. The wicked will have a say about that. :scared:

Anyway sha, Kongi will not be watching this wicked game tomorrow, have to look out for myself . Obamacare no dey cover ambulance. :scared: :scared: :scared:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:25 am 

Against Salone? GTFOH My Nicca!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:26 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
OOooojibijigbi!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: SE wayo trap don catch me again o. Abeg, dem say we have the best talent in a generation so man don relax dey wack Amala with assorted bushmeat only to find out that the wicked were at work all the while. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Brazil no fit beat us, Ukraine na lie ...ase na Sierra Leone package dem prepare for our downfall. How can one be so wicked? :shock: 1,2,3,4 goals is not enough to beat the saros in Nigeria. :scared: :scared: :scared: since I've been watching SE I can count on one hand how many times we've scored 4 goals, all of a sudden it's not enough for Sierra Leone wey no reach Osun state se. Haaaa, now we have to win in saro to qualify. If 4goals weren't enough in Niaja then how many goals we get to score in Saro to win? Kai...they say the meek shall inherit the earth but that's a lie. The wicked will have a say about that. :scared:

Anyway sha, Kongi will not be watching this wicked game tomorrow, have to look out for myself . Obamacare no dey cover ambulance. :scared: :scared: :scared:

My broda, you not get pikin baff or work to do or time to exercise or rest after work? You dey worry for something wey not dey affect your life directly. Relax! :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:47 am 

highbury wrote:

SE don finish me patapata.

My broda, you not get pikin baff or work to do or time to exercise or rest after work? You dey worry for something wey not dey affect your life directly. Relax! :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:54 pm 

:scared: :scared: :scared:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:29 pm 

shaking against Saro? Rubbish!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:48 pm 

Finally, my brother has shaked. It seems all will be well today.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:09 pm 

Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
This man still dey shake oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:01 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
shaking against Saro? Rubbish!

Kongi is a class A USDA certified imbecile. If we had a better coach and better players which he(Kongi advocates against), He wont be shaking for yeye Saro.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!