Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

We vex come
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=302401
Page 1 of 1

Author:  proclaimjesus02 [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  We vex come

...Iheanacho tells a Sierra leonian player ahead of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/SSE_NGA/status/1328 ... 00193?s=19

Author:  Scipio Africanus [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No be vex dem dey take win games o. Ask Bra7i1. :mrgreen:

Author:  Enyi [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

proclaimjesus02 wrote:
...Iheanacho tells a Sierra leonian player ahead of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/SSE_NGA/status/1328 ... 00193?s=19


The guy told him correctly....they don’t lose in Freetown period....if Rohr plays 3-5-2.....it will be a draw if we are lucky

Author:  Robbynice [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

Enyi wrote:
proclaimjesus02 wrote:
...Iheanacho tells a Sierra leonian player ahead of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/SSE_NGA/status/1328 ... 00193?s=19


The guy told him correctly....they don’t lose in Freetown period....if Rohr plays 3-5-2.....it will be a draw if we are lucky

Correctly? Haven't they lost at home already in this qualifiers? :?

Author:  surakat [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

Robbynice wrote:
Enyi wrote:
proclaimjesus02 wrote:
...Iheanacho tells a Sierra leonian player ahead of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/SSE_NGA/status/1328 ... 00193?s=19


The guy told him correctly....they don’t lose in Freetown period....if Rohr plays 3-5-2.....it will be a draw if we are lucky

Correctly? Haven't they lost at home already in this qualifiers? :?



Author:  King Futcha [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

kei kamara has retired and unretired from the national team at least ten times.

Author:  Undertaker [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

King Futcha wrote:
kei kamara has retired and unretired from the national team at least ten times.


How old is that guy? I remembered him playing for the Houston Dynamo here in Houston in 2006-2007 season!

Author:  gochino [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

he is 36

Author:  maceo4 [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

Good thing we vexed o, I wonder what the score would have been if we didn't... :clap: :clap:

Author:  Odas [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

proclaimjesus02 wrote:
...Iheanacho tells a Sierra leonian player ahead of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/SSE_NGA/status/1328 ... 00193?s=19

... still we couldn't do much. The chance to instill FEAR into the Leone Stars was lost when they recovered from a 4-0 down to equalize in our backyard. I think were lucky to not have lost today.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Igugu [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Well dat vexation no translate to goal after all.

Author:  Tobi17 [ Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

maceo4 wrote:
Good thing we vexed o, I wonder what the score would have been if we didn't... :clap: :clap:

:taunt:

Author:  Enugu II [ Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

maceo4 wrote:
Good thing we vexed o, I wonder what the score would have been if we didn't... :clap: :clap:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  100%Naija [ Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Good thing we vexed o, I wonder what the score would have been if we didn't... :clap: :clap:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  deanotito [ Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

Using this as my new signature

Author:  Kako [ Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

100%Naija wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Good thing we vexed o, I wonder what the score would have been if we didn't... :clap: :clap:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



:lol: :lol:

Author:  Undertaker [ Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

We vex come for that draw? We weren't leaving without that draw! We vex come

Author:  Enyi [ Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We vex come

Undertaker wrote:
We vex come for that draw? We weren't leaving without that draw! We vex come


just imagine if we didnt vex com......looks like old man Kamara was right

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/