I believe Rohr has nothing more to offer in his "tactical" l

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
I believe Rohr has nothing more to offer in his "tactical" l

Post by Tobi17 »

NFF should do the needful and do a gentleman's job of relieving him of his position as coach of the NT with the effect from few days from today... just enough time to review the terms of his contract and pay him whatever he's entitled to. We need to seriously consider Ndubuisi Egbo who is currently without a coaching job, he's one of our own, young, seems very enthusiastic and also most importantly; he has garnered enough experience in his stint with the Albanian club he did well with. NFF should get in touch with Ndubuisi to take over as coach and work along with Amunike, Finidi etc.

Rohr has done all he can to the best of his abilities (albeit very limited and retrogessive), I've done by best in supporting and defending this man... but boy is he too conservative and boringly inflexible to in-game management and other dynamics that should by now improve a team he has managed for 4 years now! that atrocity few days ago when/where we conceded 4 goals in the worst display of irresponsibility and tactical nonchalance probably in Nigeria's football history notably against SL of all teams was the height of it all. Thanks Gernot Rohr for your time spent as coach, and for helping to introduce lots of good young players and prospects to the NT... but it's time to bounce you geriatric fraud, I'm sure the likes of Ethiopia or Chad republic will appreciate your services.
fledy
Egg
Egg
Re: I believe Rohr has nothing more to offer in his "tactica

Post by fledy »

Tobi17 you are on the money with this statement!
Rohr is totally bereft of tactical ideas & or adjustment.
I am realizing now that we qualified for WC 2018 because the countries we played were down.
Dude is not it!!!
Like you said, thanks to him for bringing more players into the pool.
Hopefully our corrupt leadership can figure this out.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

If we want to stay safe - Keep Rohr but one thing is sure.....we ain’t winning nothing with this man in-charge....

He needs to go

Am not with the whole win or lose with our own statement...we need the best that we can attract and pay to do this Job and Rohr ain’t it.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

like i have always said, some of us see things years before others do. i truly hope you guys are more proactive in your real lives
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm tired of playing safe, we are not Niger republic for crying out loud. This man has reduced us to the probably the most boring Nigerian team in recent history all in the name of been conservative (even though we've suffered the worst defensive records under Rohr). I'm sure Pinnick knows what he's supposed to do already, we need a forward thinking coach.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

like i have always said, some of us see things years before others do. i truly hope you guys are more proactive in your real lives
My boss you're right.