Give Amunike the job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
ohenhen1
Moderator
Posts: 63947
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by ohenhen1 »

None of the teams you mentioned have better players than Nigeria. They are better coached. Even Greece won the Euros with better coaching. You can't take a knife to a gun fight. You need to be properly prepared and equipped for a battle.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 44878
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:With the likes of Chukwuze, Osihmen, talent like that. Nigeria expectation should always be to win Afcon.
And what should be the expectation of Algeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Morocco, WHO ALL HAVE BETTER PLAYERS THAN US.

They would all just lay down for Nigerias delusional fans to get their birthright.
I didn't say it is our birthright. But the expectation should always be to win the Afcon which means we hire the best coaches. Our expectation or goal should not be lowered. Go ask Egypt FA, are they telling their coach don't worry your job is safe if you don't win Afcon, no they are surely not doing that.

None of the teams you listed have better players than Nigeria. But they have better coaches and some have better FA. That Algerian coach has outclassed Rohr in two straight games now.
So name these "best coaches" nah!
Stop dilly-dallying, shilly-shallying, to quote the late great Ernest Okonkwo.

Who are these "best coaches" you have in mind that should take over?
Name them. Suggest them at least.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 91551
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by Bigpokey24 »

person just dey force himself laugh, then he keeps posting and thinking he made a got you quote...when everyone sees something aint working , but you keep holding on to some old methods until kingdom comes, oboy it is time to retract your thoughts and re-group.
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.
User avatar
1naija
Posts: 50059
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by 1naija »

ohenhen1 wrote:I actually like the idea of appointing Amunike. Let Amunike pick his back room staff. Don't force coaches like Yobo or Salisu on him.

What do you all have against Yobo? That's probably why God is punishing you all with the Sierra Leone results.

You guys should repent so you can start enjoying victory upon victory. With repentance your victory will be double double...
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.
User avatar
delisyomie don
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: london
Contact:

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by delisyomie don »

vancity eagle wrote:Nigerian fans are the most delusional in world football.

They wanted to fire a coach for not beating Argentina or Croatia(who finished 2nd)

Now they want to fire a coach, WHO IS LEADING HIS GROUP, to replace him with an utter failure who has coached one national team and lead that team to place 24th out of 24 teams.

You literally could not make this up. The levels of stupidity is astounding.

What I am witnessing is no different than the levels of delusion displayed by Trump supporters who live in an alternate universe of reality.
thank you!!
thanks
highbury
Posts: 4759
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote:Nigerian fans are the most delusional in world football.

They wanted to fire a coach for not beating Argentina or Croatia(who finished 2nd)

Now they want to fire a coach, WHO IS LEADING HIS GROUP, to replace him with an utter failure who has coached one national team and lead that team to place 24th out of 24 teams.

You literally could not make this up. The levels of stupidity is astounding.

What I am witnessing is no different than the levels of delusion displayed by Trump supporters who live in an alternate universe of reality.
Dude, you're such a loud hypocrite
User avatar
ohenhen1
Moderator
Posts: 63947
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by ohenhen1 »

1naija wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I actually like the idea of appointing Amunike. Let Amunike pick his back room staff. Don't force coaches like Yobo or Salisu on him.

What do you all have against Yobo? That's probably why God is punishing you all with the Sierra Leone results.

You guys should repent so you can start enjoying victory upon victory. With repentance your victory will be double double...
I wish Yobo well, I have nothing against Yobo. I just think the coach should pick the assistants not the NFF.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sir V
Moderator
Posts: 15191
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Location: UK

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by Sir V »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:With the likes of Chukwuze, Osihmen, talent like that. Nigeria expectation should always be to win Afcon.
And what should be the expectation of Algeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Morocco, WHO ALL HAVE BETTER PLAYERS THAN US.

They would all just lay down for Nigerias delusional fans to get their birthright.
I didn't say it is our birthright. But the expectation should always be to win the Afcon which means we hire the best coaches. Our expectation or goal should not be lowered. Go ask Egypt FA, are they telling their coach don't worry your job is safe if you don't win Afcon, no they are surely not doing that.

None of the teams you listed have better players than Nigeria. But they have better coaches and some have better FA. That Algerian coach has outclassed Rohr in two straight games now.
So name these "best coaches" nah!
Stop dilly-dallying, shilly-shallying, to quote the late great Ernest Okonkwo.

Who are these "best coaches" you have in mind that should take over?
Name them. Suggest them at least.


For where. He will not be able to name a coach.
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
User avatar
imehjunior
Moderator
Posts: 6249
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 am
Location: No man's land
Contact:

Re: Give Amunike the job

Post by imehjunior »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:With the likes of Chukwuze, Osihmen, talent like that. Nigeria expectation should always be to win Afcon.
And what should be the expectation of Algeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Morocco, WHO ALL HAVE BETTER PLAYERS THAN US.

They would all just lay down for Nigerias delusional fans to get their birthright.
I didn't say it is our birthright. But the expectation should always be to win the Afcon which means we hire the best coaches. Our expectation or goal should not be lowered. Go ask Egypt FA, are they telling their coach don't worry your job is safe if you don't win Afcon, no they are surely not doing that.

None of the teams you listed have better players than Nigeria. But they have better coaches and some have better FA. That Algerian coach has outclassed Rohr in two straight games now.
So name these "best coaches" nah!
Stop dilly-dallying, shilly-shallying, to quote the late great Ernest Okonkwo.

Who are these "best coaches" you have in mind that should take over?
Name them. Suggest them at least.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Same way the Yak was giving his opinion on a radio station here and apart from calling him the worst coach we have ever had also accused him of not inviting the best players.
One of the presenters kept hammering on home based players.
I called in and my view was if there was a chance we will be hiring Pochetino or someone clearly better than Rohr than I am fine and I would love to know the players out there not invited and who are the home based players not invited and where did he watch the home based play?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Post Reply