ACL Final on BEIN - Ajayi starting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
ACL Final on BEIN - Ajayi starting

Post by YUJAM »

No spoilers please but Ajayi must be really good to be starting at this level

Ahly vs Zamalek
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: ACL Final on BEIN - Ajayi starting

Post by YUJAM »

He is playing left of midfield. Expected to defend a lot and he’s not doing well defensively
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Zamalek seems to be the better side but can't breakdown Al Ahly's defense. This game with no fans is an injustice to humanity!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Undertaker wrote:Zamalek seems to be the better side but can't breakdown Al Ahly's defense. This game with no fans is an injustice to humanity!
It was electric with a fever pitch playing style. Could have been a bombshell with fans on the stands.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Enugu II wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Zamalek seems to be the better side but can't breakdown Al Ahly's defense. This game with no fans is an injustice to humanity!
It was electric with a fever pitch playing style. Could have been a bombshell with fans on the stands.
I saw this derby once live. It isn't for the fainted hearts. Zamalek vs. Al Ahly is as fierce as Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid or Boca vs. River Plate
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

How about the SA coach ? Won the league and Champs league for Sundowns and now replicate the same feat with Ahly
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:How about the SA coach ? Won the league and Champs league for Sundowns and now replicate the same feat with Ahly
Yet, South Africa has a "White" man coaching their national team? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I saw this derby once live. It isn't for the fainted hearts. Zamalek vs. Al Ahly is as fierce as Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid or Boca vs. River Plate
I don’t know if you’re old enough to remember Nigerian league football in the 70s but football is an emotional sport in every country❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Undertaker wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:How about the SA coach ? Won the league and Champs league for Sundowns and now replicate the same feat with Ahly
Yet, South Africa has a "White" man coaching their national team? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
We, Africans that is, are truly a brainwashed bunch❗️

Cheers.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I don’t know if you’re old enough to remember Nigerian league football in the 70s but football is an emotional sport in every country❗️

Cheers.
I haven't lived in Nigeria much but I saw Stores vs. Nepa once in 1992 at Onikan stadium! That is as far as a local Nigerian derby l saw live!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He has a first touch like Bill Cosby. His first touch makes Lukaku seem like Xavi in comparison. In the first leg of the final you could hear his coach constantly scream at him (in English) "Junior, help your player!" (as he was constantly caught out of position).
YUJAM wrote:No spoilers please but Ajayi must be really good to be starting at this level

Ahly vs Zamalek