Rohr sacked. Eguavon interim coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

imehjunior
Egg
Egg
Rohr sacked. Eguavon interim coach

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
imehjunior
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr sacked. Eguavon interim coach

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Noow Christmas go sweet , SE is finally back... AFCON go sweet ... NFF has done very well here .. perfect
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

They found the money? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Finally!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

https://www.completesports.com/official ... ead-coach/

Okocha and Kanu appointed as technical and propaganda ambassadors. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Thank goodness
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

will be surprised if Egu is not still the coach at AFCON...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:50 pm will be surprised if Egu is not still the coach at AFCON...
Of course he'll be the coach. Why appoint him if he's not going to coach any games.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Bad move. I think our chances of doing well at the AFCON and qualifying for the world cup will go down. NFF will probably take another 6 months to hire a permanent coach.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

olu wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:54 pm Bad move. I think our chances of doing well at the AFCON and qualifying for the world cup will go down. NFF will probably take another 6 months to hire a permanent coach.
Was the chance better with Gernot Rohr in charge?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:58 pm
olu wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:54 pm Bad move. I think our chances of doing well at the AFCON and qualifying for the world cup will go down. NFF will probably take another 6 months to hire a permanent coach.
Was the chance better with Gernot Rohr in charge?
The real question is whether or the hiring of a man who hasn't coached in 15yrs improves the team's chances.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Trust me this is bad news with this guy (Paul Aigbogun). Paul Aigbogun, has been associated with everything poor pertaining to our teams result. Me don tok am early
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Eguavoen will work with Salisu Yusuf (Chief Coach); Paul Aigbogun (Assistant Coach); Joseph Yobo (Assistant Coach); Dr Terry Eguaoje (Assistant Coach) and Aloysius Agu (Goalkeeper Trainer). Former Nigeria captains Augustine ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu and Garba Lawal have been appointed to provide technical and ambassadorial support for the crew.
Too many cooks in the kitchen sha
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:06 pm
Eguavoen will work with Salisu Yusuf (Chief Coach); Paul Aigbogun (Assistant Coach); Joseph Yobo (Assistant Coach); Dr Terry Eguaoje (Assistant Coach) and Aloysius Agu (Goalkeeper Trainer). Former Nigeria captains Augustine ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu and Garba Lawal have been appointed to provide technical and ambassadorial support for the crew.
Too many cooks in the kitchen sha

This is a bonanza for agents. They've hammered ridiculously. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

They are not really bothered about the AFCON. Winning AFCON fetches them $4m however just qualifying for the World cup gives you $10m for preparation. So the ANC is a test ground to see if they need to hire another coach. If he does well then he stays.
Personally don enter siddon look mode. Who even kept that our bench?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Pinnick, I beg you in the name of God please resign. You are on the the architect of Nigeria's recent football problem.
Pinnick is certainly trying to set up Eguavoen to fail and bring back his beloved foreign coach. It is quite clear. The fact that Paul Aigbogun's name is added is a recipe for disaster. He is meant to spoil the team. Even Salisu is also questionable. Nevertheless, Nigerian National Teams should be coached by Nigerians.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:33 pm Pinnick, I beg you in the name of God please resign. You are on the the architect of Nigeria's recent football problem.
Pinnick is certainly trying to set up Eguavoen to fail and bring back his beloved foreign coach. It is quite clear. The fact that Paul Aigbogun's name is added is a recipe for disaster. He is meant to spoil the team. Even Salisu is also questionable. Nevertheless, Nigerian National Teams should be coached by Nigerians.
Shebi you wanted a Local coach abi. Now they gave you 6 of them and you still dey complain. You wanted Rohr gone , he'd gone, now u want the person that fired him and gave u what u wanted to be fired. Abeg make up ya mind jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:38 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:33 pm Pinnick, I beg you in the name of God please resign. You are on the the architect of Nigeria's recent football problem.
Shebi you wanted a Local coach abi. Now they gave you 6 of them and you still dey complain. You wanted Rohr gone , he'd gone, now u want the person that fired him and gave u what u wanted to be fired. Abeg make up ya mind jare.
I still prefer them to Rohr no doubt. Just don't like the team more especially Paul Aigbogun,
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:42 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:38 pm
I still prefer them to Rohr no doubt. Just don't like the team more especially Paul Aigbogun,
5 out of 6 is good. You also have okocha and Kanu as "technical ambassadors" , Aiogbun will definitely not be able to ruin the game plan.
OCCUPY NFF!!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Lol..
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

SE will be watchable again. 5 years of borefest is hopefully over. Football is entertainment too abeg and what Rohr gave us just didnt please the eyes. Hopefully this means Ekong and Simon can start riding the bench and people like Ndidi will seat up straight. Nigerian coaches :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Last edited by oscar52 on Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.