Ndidi and Kele starts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Ndidi and Kele starts

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55164735

Leicester
12Ward
21Ricardo PereiraBooked at 42minsSubstituted forThomasat 45'minutes
5Morgan
4SöyüncüSubstituted forFofanaat 17'minutes
2Justin
26Praet
25Ndidi
20Choudhury
19Ünder
14IheanachoBooked at 45mins
15Barnes
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi and Kele starts

Post by Flex Swift »

Nacho completes 90 mins but what the point? Harvey Barnes does not feed him ( would rather shoot from tight angles rather than pass.) Full time Leicester lose again 1-0.. Meanwhile CSKA lost at home 1-0 with Ejuke coming on in the second half
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Flex Swift wrote:Nacho completes 90 mins but what the point? Harvey Barnes does not feed him ( would rather shoot from tight angles rather than pass.) Full time Leicester lose again 1-0.. Meanwhile CSKA lost at home 1-0 with Ejuke coming on in the second half
On a positive note, thanks to a goal by Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal secured a place in Europa League round of 32 with one game to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqUqWhlbwss[/video]
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

How was Ndidi in his first game back?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:How was Ndidi in his first game back?
Did very well in his first game in, he was later subbed off in the the second half to keep him fit ahead of the weekend league game... Leicester pretty much fell apart not long after that.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Flex Swift wrote:Nacho completes 90 mins but what the point? Harvey Barnes does not feed him ( would rather shoot from tight angles rather than pass.) Full time Leicester lose again 1-0.. Meanwhile CSKA lost at home 1-0 with Ejuke coming on in the second half
The guy needs to assert himself, you can let them get away with not passing to you. :mad: :mad:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Prince wrote:
The guy needs to assert himself, you can let them get away with not passing to you. :mad: :mad:
I think it should be the coach when they are going over video pointing out where/when players should have passed to the striker. Theres not much Kele can do if those running the team don't see a problem with it. He too must be selfish when necessary to get his own goals.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
Prince wrote:
I think it should be the coach when they are going over video pointing out where/when players should have passed to the striker. Theres not much Kele can do if those running the team don't see a problem with it. He too must be selfish when necessary to get his own goals.
I agree with Prince. Sometimes, coaches for a variety of reasons, don’t fight for certain players. Kele needs to stop acting like his teammates are doing him a favor by letting him be on the same field with them. Of course, he should do it with a little restraint and wisdom but I am much older than Kele and I wish I knew these things when I was his age. Show them a little crase - as we say in Nigeria - and they tend to respect you a little. It’s when you overdo it that it backfires
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Both Nigerians subbed on today vs Shefield in the 70th min. Good to see Ndidi back in the premier league.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Prince wrote:
I agree with Prince. Sometimes, coaches for a variety of reasons, don’t fight for certain players. Kele needs to stop acting like his teammates are doing him a favor by letting him be on the same field with them. Of course, he should do it with a little restraint and wisdom but I am much older than Kele and I wish I knew these things when I was his age. Show them a little crase - as we say in Nigeria - and they tend to respect you a little. It’s when you overdo it that it backfires
Thing is if you watch without bias you will also see there are plenty of times when Kele either makes a bone headed or selfish play, or slips and falls at a crucial moment, messing up a lot of good plays as well, no one says ish to him. So he doesn't say ish when they do their own nonsense. Plus you can't really assert yourself when you know you are walking on eggshells at the club, he's on a lot more money than those guys like Barnes who are looking to grow in their career, but those guys are more productive than him and might be feeling some kind of way. He just needs to leave the club at some point because its not the best environment for him and IMO I don't think antagonizing his teammates is the best move for him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Prince wrote:
Thing is if you watch without bias you will also see there are plenty of times when Kele either makes a bone headed or selfish play, or slips and falls at a crucial moment, messing up a lot of good plays as well, no one says ish to him. So he doesn't say ish when they do their own nonsense. Plus you can't really assert yourself when you know you are walking on eggshells at the club, he's on a lot more money than those guys like Barnes who are looking to grow in their career, but those guys are more productive than him and might be feeling some kind of way. He just needs to leave the club at some point because its not the best environment for him and IMO I don't think antagonizing his teammates is the best move for him.
Prior to the season I mentioned that I wish he'd leave. But he didn't and in my opinion, making your teammates fear you (a bit) is the next best alternative. He needs goals to make an optimal move away or get on the field more than he does....Shouting on other players sometimes may not be fair, given his own mistakes, but he needs to shake things up.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet