NFF Medics made Oshimens injury worse

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFF Medics made Oshimens injury worse

Post by Eaglezbeak »

WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NFF Medics made Oshimens injury worse

Post by Damunk »

“Apparently, in the manoeuvre to reduce the dislocation, the staff of the Nigerian national team made a tendon inflame..."
I am not sure how they could possibly know this was strictly down to the technique used on the field.
For someone that doesn't have regular shoulder dislocations, reducing (ie relocating) the dislocation can be a little tricky depending on the individual.
Maybe this is just the media being mischievous.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Napoli’s Osimhen dismisses claims about Nigerian doctors over dislocated shoulder

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.c ... fx3if3yovd
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

There are a lot of negatives about Naija, but medical expertise is NOT one of them. Walk into any top hospital even here in Yankee, and I assure you, you will find several Nigerian doctors walking the halls. The idea they made a dislocation "worse" is laughable. This is just made up JJ.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

So, what has that got to do with the current quality of care meted out in Nigeria?
bushboy wrote:There are a lot of negatives about Naija, but medical expertise is NOT one of them. Walk into any top hospital even here in Yankee, and I assure you, you will find several Nigerian doctors walking the halls. The idea they made a dislocation "worse" is laughable. This is just made up JJ.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote:There are a lot of negatives about Naija, but medical expertise is NOT one of them. Walk into any top hospital even here in Yankee, and I assure you, you will find several Nigerian doctors walking the halls. The idea they made a dislocation "worse" is laughable. This is just made up JJ.
When Nigerian presidents seek medical help abroad regularly it’s hard to agree with such a statement!
There’s a reason why the best medics of Nigerian origin are mostly abroad!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
When Nigerian presidents seek medical help abroad regularly it’s hard to agree with such a statement!
The talents are there.
The facilities are not.
Sounds familiar, right?

Daaz fu'bol! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
The talents are there.
The facilities are not.
Sounds familiar, right?

Daaz fu'bol! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:woot: :rotf:
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija