FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo, Maja) v Wolves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v Newcastle

Post by okidoki »

One can't sniff at 3 of our own getting consistent minutes at the highest level. Can only be good for us.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Cameroon's blessed to have that guy Anguissa, really gifted player.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

okidoki wrote:Cameroon's blessed to have that guy Anguissa, really gifted player.
Absolute beast in the middle. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Adarabioyo is one calm player, kinda reminds me of the gentle giant capt okechukwu. He just assisted Newscastle's own goal. :laugh:
He never start sef. Give him a few more months.
In the Championship he was Mr Cool Incorporated.
So far in the EPL he has been keeping it simple, but he has some bad-a$$ close-control and effortless long-range passing skills in his boots.
I'm sure he'll unleash them as time goes on.

For now, he's still 'learning'.
Oooops!
Abomination. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Adarabioyo is one calm player, kinda reminds me of the gentle giant capt okechukwu. He just assisted Newscastle's own goal. :laugh:
So far in the EPL he has been keeping it simple, but he has some bad-a$$ close-control and effortless long-range passing skills in his boots.

Oooops!
Why do I get the feeling that Danfo driver will come at you for this :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

okidoki wrote:Cameroon's blessed to have that guy Anguissa, really gifted player.
Fulham must be really dreading AFCON coming around.
Their team will be decimated.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote:
If AFCON were to happen in January they'd get relegated before AFCON reaches quarter finals sef. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Damunk wrote:
I hope that doesn't affect their decision to make Aina and Lookmans deal permanent. They've been excellent, for real. This is the argument I've hard with some fans. Play for an average club and get minutes vrs playing for a bigger club, learn from the best but play second fiddle. I'm leaning towards situation these boys have in Fulham.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Mitrovic has to be the laziest striker in Europe. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Haaaaaaaaaaa....double jeopardy. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Oooops!
Why do I get the feeling that Danfo driver will come at you for this :rotf:
Danfo driver is still busy loading.
Shytt. Penarity.
1-1
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Adarabioyo will be big.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

okidoki wrote:Adarabioyo will be big.
I hope his papers come thru ASAP because at his level of performance I don't see Southgate looking away for much longer. I've watched all Fulham's games this season and I don't think I've seen him make a mistake, commit a dumb foul or get caught out of position. If stones is good enough for England then Bioyo has a real chance. Abeg mek FIFA hurry.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I hope his papers come thru ASAP because at his level of performance I don't see Southgate looking away for much longer. I've watched all Fulham's games this season and I don't think I've seen him make a mistake, commit a dumb foul or get caught out of position. If stones is good enough for England then Bioyo has a real chance. Abeg mek FIFA hurry.
Does Bioyo need a clearance from FIFA? He has only played for England's youth team as far as the U19 so his case won't like Lookman etc
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

okidoki wrote:
Damunk wrote:
I hope that doesn't affect their decision to make Aina and Lookmans deal permanent. They've been excellent, for real. This is the argument I've hard with some fans. Play for an average club and get minutes vrs playing for a bigger club, learn from the best but play second fiddle. I'm leaning towards situation these boys have in Fulham.
I thought Aina was a permanent deal anyways?
Maybe not.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Maybe not.
I think Aina is on loan, but at this point they might as well make it a permanent deal.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I'm just glad that one of Southgate's favourite players, John Stones, is back in form, so that helps us as he would probably overlook Adarabioyo.
Tosin does not need a FIFA nationality switch, he didn't play any competitive match for the England U19s.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I was very pleased to see a brief clip of a tight embrace between Adarabioyo and Lookman. I think it was immediately after the Fulham goal.
I could only think of Naija Boys solidarity and their common goal of being invited to the SE.
Ola Aina and Iwobi are close friends and I can almost bet that they are all talking to one another and exchanging notes.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:
I'm just glad that one of Southgate's favourite players, John Stones, is back in form, so that helps us as he would probably overlook Adarabioyo.
Tosin does not need a FIFA nationality switch, he didn't play any competitive match for the England U19s.
I also think that Eze might be slightly off the England radar.
CP just got beat 7-0 at home by Liverpool.
I am not a wicked person but I will confess I was secretly 'happy' because as long as CP are struggling, Eze will not be in sharp focus which is to our advantage. :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
I am not a wicked person but I will confess I was secretly 'happy' because as long as CP are struggling, Eze will not be in sharp focus which is to our advantage. :rotf:
Oga, no be u alone. The tin sweet me well well :laugh: :laugh: I even checked player ratings to make sure he had a yeye game. Kai... the love of SE can turn somebody into a hater. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Maybe not.
I think Aina is on loan, but at this point they might as well make it a permanent deal.
I think Aina needs to lose about 10lbs. Looks overweight to me.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Oga, no be u alone. The tin sweet me well well :laugh: :laugh: I even checked player ratings to make sure he had a yeye game. Kai... the love of SE can turn somebody into a hater. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
:rotf: