FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo, Maja) v Wolves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v LIV

Post by Dammy »

Adarabioyo massive again. This boy is an upgrade on Ekong.
I am happy
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hey guys, where was this game played?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dammy wrote:Adarabioyo massive again. This boy is an upgrade on Ekong.

Man i am really excited about the prospects of having Lookman and Tosin in the SE. I agree Ekong needs to drop to the bench for Adarabioyo. Question is does **** have the testicular fortitude to drop Ekong?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Has Adarabioyo agreed to play for Nigeria?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

This boy really impressed today. He keeps on improving and is looking like a good acquisition by Fulham.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote:
This boy really impressed today. He keeps on improving and is looking like a good acquisition by Fulham.
His confidence will continue to grow, I'm sure.
The guy wanted to one day captain Man City for God's sake.
That's ambition. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The is a very good generation of Nigerian players balling at the top levels... I'm glad at the resurgence of Lookman in particular, can't wait to have him join the NT next year.

Also Iwobi seems to be going through a patch of very good form, seems Ancelloti wants to unearth the gem in him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Lolly wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:
Thank God that the boy had the ambition to leave a locked hole and seek first team football elsewhere! That is ambition! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I have no idea why City didn't keep Tosin (I do but...) he's better than the Eric Garcia that their fans not just Pep were shrining until he said he wanted to return home.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Lolly wrote:
I specifically wrote that to draw you out of the motor park.
You didn't disappoint. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Lookman is a good player.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We might miss out on a gem like Eze (England sure isn't letting go of him), nonetheless getting Lookman is still a win for us...but not getting Eze will pain me sha make I no lie.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:We might miss out on a gem like Eze (England sure isn't letting go of him), nonetheless getting Lookman is still a win for us...but not getting Eze will pain me sha make I no lie.
Not been watching Eze in recent weeks, probably because I've been focussing on the Fulham trio....and the Olise kid at Reading.
How has he been performing in the top flight?
I see CP held league leaders Spurs to a 1-1 draw on Saturday.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:I have no idea why City didn't keep Tosin (I do but...) he's better than the Eric Garcia that their fans not just Pep were shrining until he said he wanted to return home.
Eric Garcia is leaving.

Additionally, Adarabioyo would have been stupid to be Eric's replacement. City's 4 CBs are:

Ruben Dias
John Stones
Aymeric Laporte
Nathan Ake
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Lolly wrote:
I specifically wrote that to draw you out of the motor park.
You didn't disappoint. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Glad to know that I am living rent free in your coconut skull :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:We might miss out on a gem like Eze (England sure isn't letting go of him), nonetheless getting Lookman is still a win for us...but not getting Eze will pain me sha make I no lie.
Not been watching Eze in recent weeks, probably because I've been focussing on the Fulham trio....and the Olise kid at Reading.
That Eze is a straight-up baller. If we want him we have to move quickly because if he continues playing at the current level that Southgate guy go cap am.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:I have no idea why City didn't keep Tosin (I do but...) he's better than the Eric Garcia that their fans not just Pep were shrining until he said he wanted to return home.
Eric Garcia is leaving.

Additionally, Adarabioyo would have been stupid to be Eric's replacement. City's 4 CBs are:

Ruben Dias
John Stones
Aymeric Laporte
Nathan Ake
So Nathan Ake went from active duty to bench warming duty at City. Is he injured or what? He seems to have been forgotten completely, even Stones is back to decent level of form.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

airwolex wrote:
Damunk wrote:
That Eze is a straight-up baller. If we want him we have to move quickly because if he continues playing at the current level that Southgate guy go cap am.

@ Tobi, Airwolex - Eze is objectively better option than Olise, etc. I posted about his performance and statistics here - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=302584

Some people are worth the effort and Eze falls in that category. I sense once he establishes himself in the EPL, he may be more amenable. You hear a name like "Eberechi"....
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
Boss let's just say Eze is a phenomenal talent, initially I refused to buy into his "hype" as I saw him as another player with flashes of brilliance and nothing more... but I've watched majority of his game for Crystal palace, and yeah he's DAMN good.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ola Aina is finally fulfilling the potentials that was first noticed in Chelsea. I am surprised by how his game has improved.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:Ola Aina is finally fulfilling the potentials that was first noticed in Chelsea. I am surprised by how his game has improved.
I don't want to jinx anything but I believe these guys are all on an upward trajectory, being so young.

Players like Osimhen(22), Chukwueze (21), Ejuke(23), Aina(24), Iwobi(24), Awaziem(24), Sanusi(23), 'Nacho(24), Ndidi(24), Okoye(21), Uzoho(22) and then the Adarabioyos(23), Ezes(22) and Lookmans(23) are all still in, or barely out of the age-grade (U23) ranks.
They are still 'learning' and if they learn well and continue to get even better we have real prospects of hitting the world hard in 2022 and beyond.

The wave of talent is not even showing signs of slowing down because there are many, many more where these guys have come from, both at home and abroad.
This is what long term planning is about. We don't seem to appreciate it now, but fingers crossed, we will in the near future.

There will come a time when we will have to make a choice: break the bank to get a truly world class coach, or stick within our means and optimise our management and player resources.

Its not going to be an easy choice and nothing is guaranteed.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:Ola Aina is finally fulfilling the potentials that was first noticed in Chelsea. I am surprised by how his game has improved.
I don't want to jinx anything but I believe these guys are all on an upward trajectory, being so young.

Players like Osimhen(22), Chukwueze (21), Ejuke(23), Aina(24), Iwobi(24), Awaziem(24), Sanusi(23), 'Nacho(24), Ndidi(24), Okoye(21), Uzoho(22) and then the Adarabioyos(23), Ezes(22) and Lookmans(23) are all still in, or barely out of the age-grade (U23) ranks.
They are still 'learning' and if they learn well and continue to get even better we have real prospects of hitting the world hard in 2022 and beyond.

The wave of talent is not even showing signs of slowing down because there are many, many more where these guys have come from, both at home and abroad.
This is what long term planning is about. We don't seem to appreciate it now, but fingers crossed, we will in the near future.

There will come a time when we will have to make a choice: break the bank to get a truly world class coach, or stick within our means and optimise our management and player resources.

Its not going to be an easy choice and nothing is guaranteed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: still learning 2 years from now. that will be 8 years in charge and they are still learning
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved