FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo, Maja) v Wolves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v Southampton

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Meanwhile Eze is stinking up the joints v Aston Villa. :laugh:
Kai, why the hate? But the guy no go fit smell 3lions when likes of Grealish dey...
How is it hate? Did you watch the game? If a player sucks he sucks, nattin to with hate. :thumb: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Fulham has improved a lot but the highest need reinforcements in January. 2 strikers and a CD that can play in Alina's spot to free him up as a WB would do. Their strikers are just not very good.
Fulham fans have grown weary of Mitrovic.
He needs a replacement
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Fulham has improved a lot but the highest need reinforcements in January. 2 strikers and a CD that can play in Alina's spot to free him up as a WB would do. Their strikers are just not very good.
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
Not a bad shout out, Nacho will fit in well with Fulham
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
Hmmmmm.
I really don't know Nacho is particularly attractive in the top flight tbh.
For starters, I don't really believe he is an out and out striker like that - which is what Fulham needs.
I also believe we are too ready to make excuses for Nacho - for sentimental reasons mostly.

Is he really as good as we say he is?
We want him to succeed but for some reason he is falling far short of our expectations and we are forever blaming everyone but him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
A team fighting relegation should go for a non-scoring striker? You do well. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
Hmmmmm.
I really don't know Nacho is particularly attractive in the top flight tbh.
For starters, I don't really believe he is an out and out striker like that - which is what Fulham needs.
I also believe we are too ready to make excuses for Nacho - for sentimental reasons mostly.

Is he really as good as we say he is?
We want him to succeed but for some reason he is falling far short of our expectations and we are forever blaming everyone but him.
Please dont give any advise to Iheanacho! Dont you dare it! Keep your poison to yourself. :lol: :lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
A team fighting relegation should go for a non-scoring striker? You do well. :rotf:
Nacho scored more goals last season than any other striker coming off the bench. This year is not over yet.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Fulham cannot afford to buy a player that would only be coming of the bench to score 6/7 league goals a season.
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
Nacho scored more goals last season than any other striker coming off the bench. This year is not over yet.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
He needs a replacement
Fulham cannot afford to buy a player that would only be coming of the bench to score 6/7 league goals a season.
Kelechi Iheanacho??????
Not sure what you mean, a lot of their current team AND starters wouldn’t be able to even make the Leicester bench talk less of starting. From Adara to Aina and Lookman are all failures at better EPL teams...it’s literally a team full of rejects...Kele would fit in just well :rotf: :biggrin:

There’s no way Kele is not better than both the short Portuguese numpty starting for them or the slow bombling stiff deputizing, let’s not even mention the likes of Kamara...abeg I get it, we are not happy with Kele, but come the eff on...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Meanwhile Eze is stinking up the joints v Aston Villa. :laugh:
Kai, why the hate? But the guy no go fit smell 3lions when likes of Grealish dey...
Wow but Grealish na real talent sha!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Eze too is a real talent.
Problem I see is whether he would fit into the England 'model'.
So the issue is not the talent but the 'fit'.

Here's the latest youtube video on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPYNYNwQfeM[/video]

Basically, how do we manage Iwobi, Ejuke, Lookman and Eze and what would be the hierarchy should all four become available?

We can't give up on the fight for Eze. It's not over until its over.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Basically, how do we manage Iwobi, Ejuke, Lookman and Eze and what would be the hierarchy should all four become available?

Arsenal needs to sign this boy to replace Ozil.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Most of this is from the championship, Grealish is ahead having proven himself in the EPL, and that their last game was a real eye opener to how much better Grealish is in comparison. But of course Eze is talented and will improve, but can’t see him beating better talents to an England spot (Madison, Grealish etc)...England is blessed sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:Eze too is a real talent.

Most of this is from the championship, Grealish is ahead having proven himself in the EPL, and that their last game was a real eye opener to how much better Grealish is in comparison.
But of course Eze is talented and will improve, but can’t see him beating better talents to an England spot (Madison, Grealish etc)...England is blessed sha...
Yes, I noticed that too. I've missed most of Eze's EPL games so far, but from what I've been reading here and def the references to him on TV, its pretty clear he has continued the trend. He was even featured on either MOTD (BBC) or SKY Sports two days ago.

In a way, for very selfish reasons I'd prefer less publicity for him to avoid him getting capped by England simply for 'in case of incasity' purposes, depriving him of the Nigeria option. He is young and may not see it that way though. That kind of player has incredible self-belief and he won't change his game too much. He said so in the interview.

He said he plays "for fun" and actually described his role as "an entertainer". How that pans out at the top level is anybody's guess. Okocha was the same. You need supreme confidence in yourself and your skills to pull off those tricks in real matches. He said he learnt much of it playing in "the cage" against bigger and stronger boys.

I've seen a lot of Maddison because I'm always watching for Ndidi and Nacho at Leicester. He's good. But I need to watch the Grealish kid more. He must be really good for even Nigerians to be raving about a white English boy like him. That doesn't normally happen. :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Most of this is from the championship, Grealish is ahead having proven himself in the EPL, and that their last game was a real eye opener to how much better Grealish is in comparison.
But of course Eze is talented and will improve, but can’t see him beating better talents to an England spot (Madison, Grealish etc)...England is blessed sha...
Yes, I noticed that too. I've missed most of Eze's EPL games so far, but from what I've been reading here and def the references to him on TV, its pretty clear he has continued the trend. He was even featured on either MOTD (BBC) or SKY Sports two days ago.

In a way, for very selfish reasons I'd prefer less publicity for him to avoid him getting capped by England simply for 'in case of incasity' purposes, depriving him of the Nigeria option. He is young and may not see it that way though. That kind of player has incredible self-belief and he won't change his game too much. He said so in the interview.

He said he plays "for fun" and actually described his role as "an entertainer". How that pans out at the top level is anybody's guess. Okocha was the same. You need supreme confidence in yourself and your skills to pull off those tricks in real matches. He said he learnt much of it playing in "the cage" against bigger and stronger boys.

I've seen a lot of Maddison because I'm always watching for Ndidi and Nacho at Leicester. He's good. But I need to watch the Grealish kid more. He must be really good for even Nigerians to be raving about a white English boy like him. That doesn't normally happen. :lol:
Depriving who of what? Like I said England is blessed, let’s leave that talk :lol: Grealish get better YouTube now if we are to use that for comparison sake, also can look at his stats so far..6 goals and 8 assists...he’s good and effective and also plays a very attractive style. Of course he has age on Eze so with time Eze might prove to be better, but for now it’s not really close...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Please continue to miss it and do not give the kid any advise. We know the destruction you can create.

And it is clear that Grealish is succeeding because you have never watched him or advised him.

Please stay away from your children. You are not a good man. Thanks.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Depriving who of what? Like I said England is blessed, let’s leave that talk :lol: Grealish get better YouTube now if we are to use that for comparison sake, also can look at his stats so far..6 goals and 8 assists...he’s good and effective and also plays a very attractive style. Of course he has age on Eze so with time Eze might prove to be better, but for now it’s not really close...
Eze has also been solid, he is definitely more talented than Madison. I would say he is in the same level as Grealish, the only difference is that unlike Grealish he has been playing slightly out of position, just watch how many assists and dangerous plays he makes each time he cuts into the middle.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote: Eze has also been solid, he is definitely more talented than Madison. I would say he is in the same level as Grealish, the only difference is that unlike Grealish he has been playing slightly out of position, just watch how many assists and dangerous plays he makes each time he cuts into the middle.
Eze has just scored what could turn out to be the individual goal of the season to make it 2-0 for Palace against Sheffield Utd.
Only came on maybe 15 minutes before.

Damn! So effortlessly done.
Collects the ball half way in his own half on the left flank, breezes past like three defenders one after the other and casually curls it past the 'keeper from like 20 yards into the bottom right corner of the net.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Chai. Na this kine goal go turn Southgate's head because its going to be all over the media for the next few weeks.

Well played Eze.
Real talent. :thumb:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Eze is an interesting prospect. His talent is indisputable in my view.

On the other poster who compared him to Grealish, one thing I’ve noticed about Jack is he covers an incredible amount of ground. He’s literally everywhere. From what I’ve seen of Eze, he is more of an Okocha type 10. He operates closer to the attackers

Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote: Eze has also been solid, he is definitely more talented than Madison. I would say he is in the same level as Grealish, the only difference is that unlike Grealish he has been playing slightly out of position, just watch how many assists and dangerous plays he makes each time he cuts into the middle.
Eze has just scored what could turn out to be the individual goal of the season to make it 2-0 for Palace against Sheffield Utd.

Collects the ball half way in his own half on the left flank, breezes past like three defenders one after the other and casually curls it past the 'keeper from like 20 yards into the bottom right corner of the net.

Chai. Na this kine goal go turn Southgate's head because its going to be all over the media for the next few weeks.

Well played Eze.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:

Well played Eze.
Was so effortless, beautiful goal, Ingurland are blessed! :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Well played Eze.
Was so effortless, beautiful goal, Ingurland are blessed! :clap: :clap:

Southgate will likely not invite a bench player to the NT. Eze has lost his spot to Schlupp.
OCCUPY NFF!!