Ejuke

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ejuke

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Just finished watching Ejuke v Hansa Rostok, they won 3-1.

Ejuke looks to be playing well within the team structure, releasing the ball quicker, making intelligent runs and to my surprise he has also improved his defensive game.

He dropped back several times to win possession and help protect the vulnerable RB. He also started the move that led to their 3rd goal. Gone are the wild dribbles into a tight defense but I hope that aspect is not coached out of him entirely.

I think he's starting to make the right adjustments to his game and is been rewarded by the coach with consistent minutes as a starter. He's obviously their most creative player but I hope they don't turn him into a robot.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ejuke

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Just finished watching Ejuke v Hansa Rostok, they won 3-1.

Ejuke looks to be playing well within the team structure, releasing the ball quicker, making intelligent runs and to my surprise he has also improved his defensive game.

He dropped back several times to win possession and help protect the vulnerable RB. He also started the move that led to their 3rd goal. Gone are the wild dribbles into a tight defense but I hope that aspect is not coached out of him entirely.

I think he's starting to make the right adjustments to his game and is been rewarded by the coach with consistent minutes as a starter. He's obviously their most creative player but I hope they don't turn him into a robot.
Hansa Rostock are a German team!!!!
I am happy
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Dammy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Just finished watching Ejuke v Hansa Rostok, they won 3-1.

And playing in the 3rd division. So if you don't now you KNOW!!!
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:

I'm from Ibadan. Rostov and Rostok na the same. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:

I'm from Ibadan. Rostov and Rostok na the same. :thumb:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy