Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3768
Ancelloti has done some magic on our boy guys, he has been immense this past games for Everton and he is currently balling against Leicester (provided a nice assist for Richarlison). Ndidi is also having a decent game playing as a CB.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20003
He got a free get out jail card and is using it. He was on the verge of redundancy prior to getting a new role.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20003
2-0 . Still no nacho

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4656
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
2-0 . Still no nacho


That idiottt Brendan, always looking for Kelechi to bail him out. Never liked or trusted Kelechi. Useless Fraud!


Last edited by highbury on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3768
Iwobi has been reborn, dude is having a game of his life. Lookman and Iwobi will surely make best friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8891
Tobi17 wrote:
Iwobi has been reborn, dude is having a game of his life. Lookman and Iwobi will surely make best friends.


Reborn? How? How many games has Iwobi missed that weren’t due to injury? The truth is that rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated❗️


Cheers.


Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3768
Great game by Iwobi :clap: Ndidi did well playinbut was Leicester conceded two unlucky goals that weren't his fault

Now time to watch Lookman, Aina and Adarabioyo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 48906
Tobi17 wrote:
Iwobi has been reborn, dude is having a game of his life. Lookman and Iwobi will surely make best friends.


Are you sure you are not the one reborn on Iwobi? He has always been an excellent player. The issue with many Nigerian fans is that they dont think the guy should ever have a bad game. When he does, like every other player does, then he is finshed, he is horrible, he dies not know how to play football etc etc.

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:10 pm
Posts: 1694
Location: Stockholm
Iwobi again brilliant play he is becoming very important for everton now :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:43 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Ago-Iwoye
Jmal wrote:
Iwobi again brilliant play he is becoming very important for everton now :clap: :clap: :clap:


Yeah meanwhile the clowns at arsenal that almost ruined his confidence are trying to figure out if they are playing soccer or ballerina.

_________________
oju lo pe si!

Uche Shriners Club...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0D82yjA2o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40380
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Good game from Alex :clap: :clap:


_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54755
Location: United Kingdom
You guys forgot that he was playing for Arse-Anal. Look at what they have done to Aubameyang and Ozil, two world class players. Even Kanu suddenly forgot how to score once he went there!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20003
End product has always been the issue for Iwobi and it still even though he appears to be playing better. He is yet establish himself as a goal threat or as a reliable playmaker though his ability to create for others has improved recently.

The fact that the forum is full of Eze threads shows iwobi is not trusted as a playmaker.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 25315
Location: your girls place
Thank goodness Iwobi left that useless club. How ironic assanal is fighting relegation while Everton is pushing for the EPL title. Where is that useless Tunisian Gooner who was insulting Iwobi here a few years ago?? Ewu Tunis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:18 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6520
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
You guys forgot that he was playing for Arse-Anal. Look at what they have done to Aubameyang and Ozil, two world class players. Even Kanu suddenly forgot how to score once he went there!


Kanu a famously productive goal scorer, %$#@^& moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 23244
Location: Ukwuani
surakat wrote:
Jmal wrote:
Iwobi again brilliant play he is becoming very important for everton now :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah meanwhile the clowns at arsenal that almost ruined his confidence are trying to figure out if they are playing soccer or ballerina.

What happened to Arsenal? I am surprised of their position in the table.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 23244
Location: Ukwuani
bret- hart wrote:
Thank goodness Iwobi left that useless club. How ironic assanal is fighting relegation while Everton is pushing for the EPL title. Where is that useless Tunisian Gooner who was insulting Iwobi here a few years ago?? Ewu Tunis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 'few years ago?' Come-on, that's eternity in football

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3768
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
End product has always been the issue for Iwobi and it still even though he appears to be playing better. He is yet establish himself as a goal threat or as a reliable playmaker though his ability to create for others has improved recently.

The fact that the forum is full of Eze threads shows iwobi is not trusted as a playmaker.

The thing we can all agree to about Iwobi is that he will not end up been the world class player we seriously hoped him to be, I see him as the late bloomer type who will end up getting even better... his growth curve is an interesting one and even in the most likely scenario; he might end up like a Wilfred Zaha or even Victor Moses type player as his end product improves- not world class enough to play for the elite teams out there, but definitely good and decent enough to shine for the mid table Premier league/European clubs.

Interestingly he playes better for Nigeria so we can't really complain, once the likes of Lookman, Ejaria, hopefully Micheal Olise (forget Eze) join the team, then they will relieve Iwobi of the creative burden and make him do his thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4656
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
End product has always been the issue for Iwobi and it still even though he appears to be playing better. He is yet establish himself as a goal threat or as a reliable playmaker though his ability to create for others has improved recently.

The fact that the forum is full of Eze threads shows iwobi is not trusted as a playmaker.

The thing we can all agree to about Iwobi is that he will not end up been the world class player we seriously hoped him to be, I see him as the late bloomer type who will end up getting even better... his growth curve is an interesting one and even in the most likely scenario; he might end up like a Wilfred Zaha or even Victor Moses type player as his end product improves- not world class enough to play for the elite teams out there, but definitely good and decent enough to shine for the mid table Premier league/European clubs.

Interestingly he playes better for Nigeria so we can't really complain, once the likes of Lookman, Ejaria, hopefully Micheal Olise (forget Eze) join the team, then they will relieve Iwobi of the creative burden and make him do his thing.

I don't agree with you on that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 38659
bret- hart wrote:
Thank goodness Iwobi left that useless club. How ironic assanal is fighting relegation while Everton is pushing for the EPL title. Where is that useless Tunisian Gooner who was insulting Iwobi here a few years ago?? Ewu Tunis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for my Arsenal we are playing iwobi and Everton on sunday,
I just hope he forgive us,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 48906
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
End product has always been the issue for Iwobi and it still even though he appears to be playing better. He is yet establish himself as a goal threat or as a reliable playmaker though his ability to create for others has improved recently.

The fact that the forum is full of Eze threads shows iwobi is not trusted as a playmaker.


Where are all the Eze threads, except those by weed heads?

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:25 pm
Posts: 1223
Location: Earth
I hope he scores against arsnal today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20003
I'm wondering if RWB might be Iwobi"s best position.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 59 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group