Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Ejuke
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:59 pm 

Just finished watching Ejuke v Hansa Rostok, they won 3-1.

Ejuke looks to be playing well within the team structure, releasing the ball quicker, making intelligent runs and to my surprise he has also improved his defensive game.

He dropped back several times to win possession and help protect the vulnerable RB. He also started the move that led to their 3rd goal. Gone are the wild dribbles into a tight defense but I hope that aspect is not coached out of him entirely.

I think he's starting to make the right adjustments to his game and is been rewarded by the coach with consistent minutes as a starter. He's obviously their most creative player but I hope they don't turn him into a robot.

Post subject: Re: Ejuke
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:47 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Ejuke looks to be playing well within the team structure, releasing the ball quicker, making intelligent runs and to my surprise he has also improved his defensive game.

He dropped back several times to win possession and help protect the vulnerable RB. He also started the move that led to their 3rd goal. Gone are the wild dribbles into a tight defense but I hope that aspect is not coached out of him entirely.

I think he's starting to make the right adjustments to his game and is been rewarded by the coach with consistent minutes as a starter. He's obviously their most creative player but I hope they don't turn him into a robot.

Hansa Rostock are a German team!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:29 pm 

Dammy wrote:

And playing in the 3rd division. So if you don't now you KNOW!!!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:30 pm 

Dammy wrote:

I'm from Ibadan. Rostov and Rostok na the same. :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:07 pm 

Dammy wrote:

I'm from Ibadan. Rostov and Rostok na the same. :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: