Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:28 pm 

Watching Ndidi playing against Spurs. What a tidy and classy defensive midfielder. The young man is a total gem.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:56 pm 

I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners

What nonsense, if anything he has improved in his attacking abilities, have you watched him this past few games? he even passes better now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 pm 

Top level defensive midfielder limited in attack? Smh

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:01 pm 

Ndidi has absolutely been the difference for Leicester in this game, they really missed his quality

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:01 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:

What nonsense, if anything he has improved in his attacking abilities, have you watched him this past few games? he even passes better now.

Ndidi' passing has clearly improved.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:10 pm 

Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:23 pm 

Cally wrote:

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.

One of the main jobs of a DM is to initiate the attack.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:24 pm 

...if he is slated as a DM in a match then he will devote 90 plus mins of his time doing his job there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:30 pm 

Leicester scores again, play Ndidi in his right position and you win.. SIMPLE :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:39 pm 

Cally wrote:

Well said!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:42 pm 

Where was he when Banega had two hours to pick out Messi's run for the opening goal against us at the WC? Nonsense and ingridients :curse:

I keed, I keed :mrgreen:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:56 pm 

Nah Kelechi I am hugely disappointed in. At this rate he will be watching his SE teammates on the Tele at Afcon and in the World Cup.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:18 pm 

Ndidi MOTM, his stats are insane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:08 pm 

highbury wrote:
Nah Kelechi I am hugely disappointed in. At this rate he will be watching his SE teammates on the Tele at Afcon and in the World Cup.

Even if he was playing it'll be hard to make SE as a striker. Nacho should move to a club like Sheffield or Brighton where he can play tons of minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:13 pm 

highbury wrote:

Even if he was playing it'll be hard to make SE as a striker. Nacho should move to a club like Sheffield or Brighton where he can play tons of minutes.

Right now Osimhen and Awoniyi are our undisputed top guys upfront, Nacho is a decent option off the bench unfortunately.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

He was imperious today. :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:47 pm 

Cally wrote:

:rotf: I couldn't put it better!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:51 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
highbury wrote:

Right now Osimhen and Awoniyi are our undisputed top guys upfront, Nacho is a decent option off the bench unfortunately.

We've seen what regular playing time can do for a player like Awoniyi. Iheanacho needs to take that move otherwise he would watch AFCON and the WC on TV.
I believe he will score loads for a team like Leeds.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:48 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Cally wrote:

:rotf: I couldn't put it better!

roy keane, patrick vieira, edgar davids etc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:15 pm 

Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

Dude is the best defensive midfielder in the league, No one comes close!

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:53 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.

I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:47 am 

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple

Fulham's Anguissa is not as good at breaking up play but he's better than Ndidi in every other aspect of the position.