Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5590
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
Hoijberg looked like a learner today. Ndidi bossed EVERYTHING!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 652
Location: moscow,Russia
kawawa wrote:
Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.


Ndidi was the reason Jose played Locelso & Ndombele together, Ndombele started with his jolly dribbling and he found the going tough.. later on, Jose Mourihno had to take out both of them..
Ndidi really had a belter of a game.. it was actually Aurier that ruined the game for Tottenham, that was a needless Pk to conceed.

_________________
afc##


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 88637
Location: Earth
The way Wilfred bullied Sissoko and Hojberg..oh my and the goal Vardy forced an own goal came from Ndidi's great ball winning and easy finesse passes

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10471
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

Dude is the best defensive midfielder in the league, No one comes close!

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.

I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple


Fulham's Anguissa is not as good at breaking up play but he's better than Ndidi in every other aspect of the position.

Did you watch the 2018 WCQs between Nigeria and Cameroon? Ndidi bossed Anguissa over the 2 matches and also at AFCON 2019.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 2464
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cally wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners


Top level defensive midfielder limited in attack? Smh

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.


One of the main jobs of a DM is to initiate the attack.



I see your point but I think you need to understand the difference
between a defensive midfielder and a deep lying playmaker.
They might both be the deepest midfielder but their roles are different .
... now there are a few like Thomas Partey who can do both ... but most are either a role like Xavi Alonso or Jorginho, or a Casemiro/Fernandinho type of pure DM.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 40385
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

Dude is the best defensive midfielder in the league, No one comes close!

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.



kpom. Danfo, no vex, but this is the kind of player Arsenal should have pursued instead of stiffs like Xhaka. Man U, Liverpool, or Chelsea will sign him for big money soon

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 40385
Location: Somewhere
chuks69 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.


Ndidi was the reason Jose played Locelso & Ndombele together, Ndombele started with his jolly dribbling and he found the going tough.. later on, Jose Mourihno had to take out both of them..
Ndidi really had a belter of a game.. it was actually Aurier that ruined the game for Tottenham, that was a needless Pk to conceed.



but that's part of what Aurier comes with. That was Aurier being himself

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40395
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Ndidi na bully kai, great game from him and he’s not even 100% yet. Just needs to cut out some of his needless fouls.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40395
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
chuks69 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.


Ndidi was the reason Jose played Locelso & Ndombele together, Ndombele started with his jolly dribbling and he found the going tough.. later on, Jose Mourihno had to take out both of them..
Ndidi really had a belter of a game.. it was actually Aurier that ruined the game for Tottenham, that was a needless Pk to conceed.



but that's part of what Aurier comes with. That was Aurier being himself


Continuous stupidity game after game...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Wilfred Ndidi
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Posts: 4749
I was picking up a few presents for my loved ones yesterday. I was tuned into BBC 5 live where they happened to have an interview with one Wilfred Ndidi. I was shocked when he said his idol was one Obi Mikel. Has the young man never heard of one Jay Jay Okocha? Surely this is a crime punishable by death. After all Okocha was said to be better than Ronaldo(Brazilian)+Pele+Maradona. Some CE's even claimed to love Okocha more than their own mothers. Can some sense not be knocked into the young man?

_________________
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wilfred Ndidi
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4660
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
I was picking up a few presents for my loved ones yesterday. I was tuned into BBC 5 live where they happened to have an interview with one Wilfred Ndidi. I was shocked when he said his idol was one Obi Mikel. Has the young man never heard of one Jay Jay Okocha? Surely this is a crime punishable by death. After all Okocha was said to be better than Ronaldo(Brazilian)+Pele+Maradona. Some CE's even claimed to love Okocha more than their own mothers. Can some sense not be knocked into the young man?


Ndidi is a smart man. He clearly knows his football. Mikel had a far better understanding of the game than JJ Okocha. Okocha provided for a better entertainment value. Nigerians gets bamboozled by JJ's aimless dribbling


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16965
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

Dude is the best defensive midfielder in the league, No one comes close!

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.

I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple


Fulham's Anguissa is not as good at breaking up play but he's better than Ndidi in every other aspect of the position.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Anguissa who failed at Fulham, and went on loan to Villareal to repair his career, after they were relegated. Now, they brought him back and they are fighting relegation again? or another Anguissa? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaii!! Ndidi has suffered! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16965
maceo4 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
chuks69 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.


Ndidi was the reason Jose played Locelso & Ndombele together, Ndombele started with his jolly dribbling and he found the going tough.. later on, Jose Mourihno had to take out both of them..
Ndidi really had a belter of a game.. it was actually Aurier that ruined the game for Tottenham, that was a needless Pk to conceed.



but that's part of what Aurier comes with. That was Aurier being himself


Continuous stupidity game after game...


Una dey find IAG trouble o! You know he loves his baby daddy, Aurier, and will not tolerate anyone saying the truth about his Aurier! :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 50886
...Aurier no be a Plantanian? he still carry Cameroon blood and style of play.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13984
Location: USA
Sleaky72 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cally wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners


Top level defensive midfielder limited in attack? Smh

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.


One of the main jobs of a DM is to initiate the attack.



I see your point but I think you need to understand the difference
between a defensive midfielder and a deep lying playmaker.
They might both be the deepest midfielder but their roles are different .
... now there are a few like Thomas Partey who can do both ... but most are either a role like Xavi Alonso or Jorginho, or a Casemiro/Fernandinho type of pure DM.



Thank you. Many people don't seem to understand this. Ndidi is the best DM in England, and arguably, Europe. Now, don't start comparing him to Fabinho or Pogba or some Wijnaldum. Those are not DMs....they may look like they occupy the same general space with Ndidi, but that's not enough.

_________________
We vex come


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54755
Location: United Kingdom
Imagine having a midfield trio of Ndidi, Aguissa and Ebere. They would be dynamite!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:49 am
Posts: 2415
Location: Ehinkule,
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Imagine having a midfield trio of Ndidi, Aguissa and Ebere. They would be dynamite!


Anguissa again, oh please dude :???: :???: :???: :???:

_________________
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wilfred Ndidi
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:16 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 5799
Location: Exile
highbury wrote:
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
I was picking up a few presents for my loved ones yesterday. I was tuned into BBC 5 live where they happened to have an interview with one Wilfred Ndidi. I was shocked when he said his idol was one Obi Mikel. Has the young man never heard of one Jay Jay Okocha? Surely this is a crime punishable by death. After all Okocha was said to be better than Ronaldo(Brazilian)+Pele+Maradona. Some CE's even claimed to love Okocha more than their own mothers. Can some sense not be knocked into the young man?


Ndidi is a smart man. He clearly knows his football. Mikel had a far better understanding of the game than JJ Okocha. Okocha provided for a better entertainment value. Nigerians gets bamboozled by JJ's aimless dribbling


Ndidi is a Nigerian defensive midfielder who plays in the English League and said his idol (a.k.a. role model) was Mikel Obi .... a Nigerian defensive midfielder who played in the English League. That is all there is to it. Story End. He didn't say his idol was Enyeama or Yekini (RIP) or Finidi or Nwankwo Kanu or Keshi (RIP) .... or Okocha. He said the player who played his position. It is not that complicated, except to people carrying bad belle looking for any opportunity to purge.

No offence.

_________________
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ukwala and 54 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group