Memories: Roberto Baggio "goes to town" against Nigeria!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Memories: Roberto Baggio "goes to town" against Nigeria!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

That Italy game na wa. We tried to play catenaccio against the inventors of the genre. We should have kept attacking them.

Wha choo looking at?!
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Roberto Baggio vs Nigeria

Post by The Eagle »

Ogolo The Great wrote:Now you find me a video of Nigeria beating Kenya by more than 3 goals and I will find you the video of Ghana's 7-0 defeat of Naija..
Thank you for posting videos of Nigeria's World Cup matches against Italy and Denmark. In the absence of Kenyan World Cup matches, we know you enjoy watching videos of the African team that has won more World Cup matches than any other African team, with two more wins than Cameroun, despite qualifying for one fewer tournament than Cameroun. As for Kenya in the World Cup, the record is played 0, won 0, drew 0, lost 0, scored 0, conceded 0, goal difference 0, points 0. :laugh:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Roberto Baggio vs Nigeria

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

The Eagle wrote:
Ogolo The Great wrote:Now you find me a video of Nigeria beating Kenya by more than 3 goals and I will find you the video of Ghana's 7-0 defeat of Naija..
Thank you for posting videos of Nigeria's World Cup matches against Italy and Denmark. In the absence of Kenyan World Cup matches, we know you enjoy watching videos of the African team that has won more World Cup matches than any other African team, with two more wins than Cameroun, despite qualifying for one fewer tournament than Cameroun. As for Kenya in the World Cup, the record is played 0, won 0, drew 0, lost 0, scored 0, conceded 0, goal difference 0, points 0. :laugh:
Don't go that slippery slope of mentioning Kenya and Nigeria in the same sentence when it comes to sports. No country in Africa has done more in sports than Kenya. Do you know how many times Nigeria has sent delegations of up to 1,000 strong to the Olympics only to come back home empty handed? Do you know how Nigeria's last single Olympic gold medal in 1994 was celebrated throughout the country with a 2-week vacation declared by Gen. Sani Abacha (RIP)? Do you know how many Gold medal Kenya has won in the Olympics? More than the rest of the whole continent combined for the next one hundred years.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz