Ndidi is such a good footballer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Ndidi is such a good footballer

Post by Cally »

Watching Ndidi playing against Spurs. What a tidy and classy defensive midfielder. The young man is a total gem.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi is such a good footballer

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners
What nonsense, if anything he has improved in his attacking abilities, have you watched him this past few games? he even passes better now.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I still think he's too limited in attack for a top level DM. Otherwise one of the best ball winners
Top level defensive midfielder limited in attack? Smh

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi has absolutely been the difference for Leicester in this game, they really missed his quality
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Tobi17 wrote:
What nonsense, if anything he has improved in his attacking abilities, have you watched him this past few games? he even passes better now.
Ndidi' passing has clearly improved.

kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Dude is a beast. I cannot even believe someone was wondering if he would regain his position because Mendy was playing well.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cally wrote:

You might as well look for top level striker limited in defence, or top level goal keeper limited in scoring goals.
One of the main jobs of a DM is to initiate the attack.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if he is slated as a DM in a match then he will devote 90 plus mins of his time doing his job there.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Leicester scores again, play Ndidi in his right position and you win.. SIMPLE :D
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Cally wrote:

Well said!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Where was he when Banega had two hours to pick out Messi's run for the opening goal against us at the WC? Nonsense and ingridients :curse:

I keed, I keed :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Nah Kelechi I am hugely disappointed in. At this rate he will be watching his SE teammates on the Tele at Afcon and in the World Cup.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi MOTM, his stats are insane
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote:Nah Kelechi I am hugely disappointed in. At this rate he will be watching his SE teammates on the Tele at Afcon and in the World Cup.
Even if he was playing it'll be hard to make SE as a striker. Nacho should move to a club like Sheffield or Brighton where he can play tons of minutes.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
highbury wrote:Nah Kelechi I am hugely disappointed in. At this rate he will be watching his SE teammates on the Tele at Afcon and in the World Cup.
Even if he was playing it'll be hard to make SE as a striker. Nacho should move to a club like Sheffield or Brighton where he can play tons of minutes.
Right now Osimhen and Awoniyi are our undisputed top guys upfront, Nacho is a decent option off the bench unfortunately.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He was imperious today. :thumbs:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Cally wrote:

:rotf: I couldn't put it better!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Right now Osimhen and Awoniyi are our undisputed top guys upfront, Nacho is a decent option off the bench unfortunately.
We've seen what regular playing time can do for a player like Awoniyi. Iheanacho needs to take that move otherwise he would watch AFCON and the WC on TV.
I believe he will score loads for a team like Leeds.
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Cally wrote:

:rotf: I couldn't put it better!

roy keane, patrick vieira, edgar davids etc
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

Dude is the best defensive midfielder in the league, No one comes close!

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

remember when they were hyping Holjberg for weeks as the best? :rotf: Ndidi came back from injury and put him right in his place.
I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Lmaoo @ "such a good footballer"

I think people making mistake,he is not just the best in the league but in the world.I dont know any DM i will pick hiom over Ndidi.If he was not injured Leicester would have been top of the league now simple
Fulham's Anguissa is not as good at breaking up play but he's better than Ndidi in every other aspect of the position.
OCCUPY NFF!!