Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:02 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 pm 

Kai...... Lengend! The debate on his natural position will go on but quality will never be disputed. Imho, Jose made him a Top DM but coached much of the attacking and creative instints out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:58 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Kai...... Lengend! The debate on his natural position will go on but quality will never be disputed. Imho, Jose made him a Top DM but coached much of the attacking and creative instints out of him.

nonsense....have U watched him in the green white green?

You can also get it at a discount directly on www.pa-jofficial.com
Thanks for you $upport and $hares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:59 am 

Classic case of you never know a good thing until it's gone. Mikel could have gone down in the box under Mascherano's tackle, would have been a sure banker's penalty right there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:55 am 

Chei... Mikel was one supremely talented and cerebral player though

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:47 pm 

Glad to say I was live in that Stadium that day and witnessed the beauty live! Damn. Mikel balled his heart out. Chinedu Ogbuke's equalizer goal was magical. To be honest, after that match, we were convinced a player that had the best of Okocha and Kanu in a package. The excitement was out of this world! The Nigerian supporters' club was live and we were going "Obi kererenke, Obi!" Funny enough, that was during the Man U/Chelsea row. I saw John Shittu outside the stadium giving a presser to a foreign news outlet about the transfer wahala and from his loud voice, you could tell he was pissed. Our youth lost due to inexperience - the fact that their 2 goals were via penalty. Our only solace was that we had found our new Prince. Mikel embodied everything including confronting the refs which portrayed him as a no-nonsense baller with flair and swag!

Nigerian fans came from all over Europe with all kinds of drums, ogene, musical equipment and outside the stadium was like a Carnival. It was a painful loss but still didn't stop the carnival outside the stadium. I bought a ticket from a scalper outside the stadium, not knowing it was a premium ticket. Had me sitting a few rows from the Naija bench and right below the Dutch Royal family present on the day. Sat with one of Siasia's Assistants who gave me more insight on the team.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:19 pm 

sia-sia was good at coaching egoless teams

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:57 pm 

BabaNaija wrote:
Glad to say I was live in that Stadium that day and witnessed the beauty live! Damn. Mikel balled his heart out. Chinedu Ogbuke's equalizer goal was magical. To be honest, after that match, we were convinced a player that had the best of Okocha and Kanu in a package. The excitement was out of this world! The Nigerian supporters' club was live and we were going "Obi kererenke, Obi!" Funny enough, that was during the Man U/Chelsea row. I saw John Shittu outside the stadium giving a presser to a foreign news outlet about the transfer wahala and from his loud voice, you could tell he was pissed. Our youth lost due to inexperience - the fact that their 2 goals were via penalty. Our only solace was that we had found our new Prince. Mikel embodied everything including confronting the refs which portrayed him as a no-nonsense baller with flair and swag!

Nigerian fans came from all over Europe with all kinds of drums, ogene, musical equipment and outside the stadium was like a Carnival. It was a painful loss but still didn't stop the carnival outside the stadium. I bought a ticket from a scalper outside the stadium, not knowing it was a premium ticket. Had me sitting a few rows from the Naija bench and right below the Dutch Royal family present on the day. Sat with one of Siasia's Assistants who gave me more insight on the team.

except the manu chelsea row was post the world cup not during

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:06 am 

paj wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

nonsense....have U watched him in the green white green?

Dude, did you watch him at the 2018 World Cup against Croatia? He was the worst number 10 at the tournament. DM yes! Attacking midfielder? Hell no!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:38 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap: correct central midfielder.. see as he was gliding for field!

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: correct central midfielder.. see as he was gliding for field!

and was beating opponents with confidence, not passing sideways Mour style :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:35 pm 

He was a beast in that match, he outclassed Messi! The big difference is that unlike Mikel, Messi never adapted or changed his style of play, thats what I like about these south american footballers.