Felix Obuah Promise Rivers United N1m for win in CAF Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Felix Obuah Promise Rivers United N1m for win in CAF Cup

Post by Purity »

Players of Nigeria’s representative in the CAF Confederation Cup Rivers United will receive a minimum One Million Naira (#1,000,000) if they win against Bloemfontein Celtic in Saturday’s CAF Confederation Cup first round second leg tie in Port Novo, Benin Republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgIMrg4mh8I
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Felix Obuah Promise Rivers United N1m for win in CAF Cu

Post by jette1 »

Did he pay up yet
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Purity wrote:Players of Nigeria’s representative in the CAF Confederation Cup Rivers United will receive a minimum One Million Naira (#1,000,000) if they win against Bloemfontein Celtic in Saturday’s CAF Confederation Cup first round second leg tie in Port Novo, Benin Republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgIMrg4mh8I

Is that from all the money he was supposed to used to clean up Port Harcourt with the Sanitation contract? Criminals...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

LOL..
Win N1M
Each goal scored against Celtic na N200k x 3 goals against Celtic N600k
Total amount is N1.6m..

He earlier gave them N1.4m for their AWAY win..

Felix Obua loves football.. He was running for chairman of Rivers state FA until ...
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

CAF names Ghanaian as match commissioner for Rivers United v Enyimba CAF clash in Aba on Feb 14th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2NBtIQBDp8&t=82s