Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20332
Vardy is out for a few weeks and Nacho is expected to replace him in the upcoming games. This is his best opportunity to show what he can do and get teams looking, his contract is up this yr and he needs a strong performance to revive interest from other teams.

I'll be really pulling for Nacho cos the boy has it in him. He's a top striker and needs time to show it. Here it is.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15729
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2021
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20332
The YeyeMan wrote:
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.


That's not our business here. :roll: You can go to their forum to discuss their title chances.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14935
Location: South London
The YeyeMan wrote:
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.

:rotf: But this is about your boy not Leicester winning!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 89278
Location: Earth
Ayoze Perez is ahead of Kele..also they play brentford today

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15729
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.


That's not our business here. :roll: You can go to their forum to discuss their title chances.

If you were smart enough you'd realise the comment relates to Iheanacho leading Leicester's strike force....

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2021
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:39 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 89278
Location: Earth
Kele back on the bench , warming it really good... this is on him . Kele has failed woefully at Leicester. He has 9 goals in 89 appearances in all competition for Leicester. Pathetic

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20332
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Kele back on the bench , warming it really good... this is on him . Kele has failed woefully at Leicester. He has 9 goals in 89 appearances in all competition for Leicester. Pathetic


Shatap dia, Nacho will start league games.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4681
Kelechi should pack his bag and go to Leipzig. Brendan doesn't fancy him at all. Kelechi is way better than Brendan is trying to suggest with his selections


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20332
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.


That's not our business here. :roll: You can go to their forum to discuss their title chances.

If you were smart enough you'd realise the comment relates to Iheanacho leading Leicester's strike force....



You're obviously too dumb to understand that I don't don't give a toss. :roll:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15729
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.


That's not our business here. :roll: You can go to their forum to discuss their title chances.

If you were smart enough you'd realise the comment relates to Iheanacho leading Leicester's strike force....



You're obviously too dumb to understand that I don't don't give a toss. :roll:

So you DO give a toss. Thanks for clearing that up, dummy! :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2021
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20332
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
There goes Leicester's chance of winning the league.


That's not our business here. :roll: You can go to their forum to discuss their title chances.

If you were smart enough you'd realise the comment relates to Iheanacho leading Leicester's strike force....



You're obviously too dumb to understand that I don't don't give a toss. :roll:

So you DO give a toss. Thanks for clearing that up, dummy! :D



You've lived up to your name. :thumb:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 1135
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Kele back on the bench , warming it really good... this is on him . Kele has failed woefully at Leicester. He has 9 goals in 89 appearances in all competition for Leicester. Pathetic

He has 23 goals in 107 appearances.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:22 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 89278
Location: Earth
Synopsis wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Kele back on the bench , warming it really good... this is on him . Kele has failed woefully at Leicester. He has 9 goals in 89 appearances in all competition for Leicester. Pathetic

He has 23 goals in 107 appearances.

Epl gamea

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17535
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


So did he get his chance?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20332
danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


So did he get his chance?


Thread don fail patapata. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14727
Honestly Nacho should be nowhere near SE.

Awoniyi, Umar, Moffi, Onuachu, should all be well ahead of him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40555
Location: Land of the Terrapins
vancity eagle wrote:
Honestly Nacho should be nowhere near SE.

Awoniyi, Umar, Moffi, Onuachu, should all be well ahead of him.


Even if he might fit Rohr's plans better? Not saying his club form doesn't matter, but there should be other factors involved when making such decisions. For instance Awoniyi is a hard worker but he's not really that talented. Onuachu hasn't shown to be able to fit into what SE is looking for...Moffi and Umar we wait to see if they can fit in.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14727
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Honestly Nacho should be nowhere near SE.

Awoniyi, Umar, Moffi, Onuachu, should all be well ahead of him.


Even if he might fit Rohr's plans better? Not saying his club form doesn't matter, but there should be other factors involved when making such decisions. For instance Awoniyi is a hard worker but he's not really that talented. Onuachu hasn't shown to be able to fit into what SE is looking for...Moffi and Umar we wait to see if they can fit in.



Nacho has been poor for SE for a long time. I believe he missed 2 sitters against SL. He is not it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40555
Location: Land of the Terrapins
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Honestly Nacho should be nowhere near SE.

Awoniyi, Umar, Moffi, Onuachu, should all be well ahead of him.


Even if he might fit Rohr's plans better? Not saying his club form doesn't matter, but there should be other factors involved when making such decisions. For instance Awoniyi is a hard worker but he's not really that talented. Onuachu hasn't shown to be able to fit into what SE is looking for...Moffi and Umar we wait to see if they can fit in.



Nacho has been poor for SE for a long time. I believe he missed 2 sitters against SL. He is not it.


What two sitters? How could you even see that with the poor video quality? I remember he hit the post on a tough header where the game had to be stopped. Also didn’t he score vs Tunisia? Doesn’t he have the highest goals per game of all our current strikers? So I’m not sure what you are talking about. He’s definitely been better than Onuachu that you listed.....ABI???????

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3983
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Honestly Nacho should be nowhere near SE.

Awoniyi, Umar, Moffi, Onuachu, should all be well ahead of him.


Even if he might fit Rohr's plans better? Not saying his club form doesn't matter, but there should be other factors involved when making such decisions. For instance Awoniyi is a hard worker but he's not really that talented. Onuachu hasn't shown to be able to fit into what SE is looking for...Moffi and Umar we wait to see if they can fit in.



Nacho has been poor for SE for a long time. I believe he missed 2 sitters against SL. He is not it.


What two sitters? How could you even see that with the poor video quality? I remember he hit the post on a tough header where the game had to be stopped. Also didn’t he score vs Tunisia? Doesn’t he have the highest goals per game of all our current strikers? So I’m not sure what you are talking about. He’s definitely been better than Onuachu that you listed.....ABI???????


Nacho scored against SL but it was disallowed he also missed a pen in one of the friendlies ..... it is getting hard to make a case for him while he wastes away at Leicester city football club.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40555
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Flex Swift wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Honestly Nacho should be nowhere near SE.

Awoniyi, Umar, Moffi, Onuachu, should all be well ahead of him.


Even if he might fit Rohr's plans better? Not saying his club form doesn't matter, but there should be other factors involved when making such decisions. For instance Awoniyi is a hard worker but he's not really that talented. Onuachu hasn't shown to be able to fit into what SE is looking for...Moffi and Umar we wait to see if they can fit in.



Nacho has been poor for SE for a long time. I believe he missed 2 sitters against SL. He is not it.


What two sitters? How could you even see that with the poor video quality? I remember he hit the post on a tough header where the game had to be stopped. Also didn’t he score vs Tunisia? Doesn’t he have the highest goals per game of all our current strikers? So I’m not sure what you are talking about. He’s definitely been better than Onuachu that you listed.....ABI???????


Nacho scored against SL but it was disallowed he also missed a pen in one of the friendlies ..... it is getting hard to make a case for him while he wastes away at Leicester city football club.


I definitely agree, I would have hoped he would make it easier on his voltrons (like myself :mrgreen: ) by moving this January, but seems like he's content where he's at. But that said, he's been shunned in the past for lack of game time but the ones that replaced him still haven't produced the goods aside for Osimhen. They might be doing better for their clubs, but they don't work for the NT, but we know Kele can work for the NT, thats why I hate to just throw him away. But nothing wrong with trying new ones like Umar, Awoniyi and Moffi maybe they can permanently take that backup striker spot from the likes of Kele.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:06 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 89278
Location: Earth
Image

the Serial bencher takes his place, what a joke of a player, don't thread guys, bobo will come in 8 mins from time

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Google [Bot] and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group