Nacho's chance has arrived!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nacho's chance has arrived!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What has Perez done to deserve a start over nacho? Something is obviously not right with the relationship between Rodgers and Nacho.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:What has Perez done to deserve a start over nacho? Something is obviously not right with the relationship between Rodgers and Nacho.
This is the probably the most insightful opinion you’ve ever expressed on CE. Congratulations❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rodgers no like Kele at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bringing on a winger
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leeds :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: rodger out coached himself,
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:What has Perez done to deserve a start over nacho? Something is obviously not right with the relationship between Rodgers and Nacho.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: y'all dont want to admit the obvious-- iheayanshHole is crap
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Rodgers no like Kele at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bringing on a winger
yea, sure the only reason a player cannot make the team is because the coach no like am. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Rodgers no like Kele at all :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bringing on a winger
yea, sure the only reason a player cannot make the team is because the coach no like am. :lol: :lol:
carry your wahala go, Jose is playing next. if a manager no like you or be believes in you , no matter how you train , you are wasting your time9 except you are Cron or messi type player
SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

All I know is that at the end of the season Kelechi needs to find a team he will play for which will give him the platform to play week in, week out. I reject the message Rodger is trying to send about Kelechi. If Kel doesn't leave, I guarantee that he will not make it to the SE at the nation's cup and hopefully World Cup. Kelechi shouldn't forget that he missed the last Afcon. He will be watching Awoniyi, his former team mate in the Tele.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
carry your wahala go, Jose is playing next. if a manager no like you or be believes in you , no matter how you train , you are wasting your time9 except you are Cron or messi type player
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: keep trying to console yourself. The player is crap-- thats the sole reason he is the 3rd choice striker in a club that plays with only 1 striker.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: y'all dont want to admit the obvious-- iheayanshHole is crap
I won't call him crap but he is not good enough, at least not at the moment.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

This Leicester loss is refreshing. Every time Rogers is exposed is a happy time. They keep saying he’s a brilliant tactician yet he can’t beat a glorified division 2 team. What sort of brilliant tactician is unable to recognize that Ayoze Perez and Albrighton are crap❓❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:This Leicester loss is refreshing. Every time Rogers is exposed is a happy time. They keep saying he’s a brilliant tactician yet he can’t beat a glorified division 2 team. What sort of brilliant tactician is unable to recognize that Ayoze Perez and Albrighton are crap❓❗️

Cheers.
i really enjoyed this loss
SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:This Leicester loss is refreshing. Every time Rogers is exposed is a happy time. They keep saying he’s a brilliant tactician yet he can’t beat a glorified division 2 team. What sort of brilliant tactician is unable to recognize that Ayoze Perez and Albrighton are crap❓❗️

Cheers.
I agree. He is overrated. Let them ask Victor Moses, Raheem or even Steven Gerrard
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Demarai Gray: Bayer Leverkusen sign winger from Leicester City
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Demarai Gray: Bayer Leverkusen sign winger from Leicester City
he will probably be in the champions league next year and they won't you boy should follow him and exit, if you can't start over that perez guy its time to move on.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote:All I know is that at the end of the season Kelechi needs to find a team he will play for which will give him the platform to play week in, week out. I reject the message Rodger is trying to send about Kelechi. If Kel doesn't leave, I guarantee that he will not make it to the SE at the nation's cup and hopefully World Cup. Kelechi shouldn't forget that he missed the last Afcon. He will be watching Awoniyi, his former team mate in the Tele.
There are hundreds of teams that can do this all over the world.
Which one should he choose? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Damunk wrote:
highbury wrote:All I know is that at the end of the season Kelechi needs to find a team he will play for which will give him the platform to play week in, week out. I reject the message Rodger is trying to send about Kelechi. If Kel doesn't leave, I guarantee that he will not make it to the SE at the nation's cup and hopefully World Cup. Kelechi shouldn't forget that he missed the last Afcon. He will be watching Awoniyi, his former team mate in the Tele.
There are hundreds of teams that can do this all over the world.
Which one should he choose? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is then his choice to make .. :rotf:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

All those of you who want to join the Leeds United fan club are welcome. If you behave yourselves, we will even arrange for you to take pictures with El Loco the professor of football!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

As much as folks love to pile on Brendan Rodgers, the truth is Kelechi has not done himself any favors by his performances for the team. He has the talent but has not been able to produce when called upon and it is not all on the coach. Before moving to the next team, he needs to think long and hard to ensure that team better fits his attributes and the manager will play him through his struggles - as all strikers go through from time to time.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Nacho has zero ambition! He should be pushing to leave Leicester or get played simple! Man is content rotting on the bench.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jdizzy wrote:Nacho has zero ambition! He should be pushing to leave Leicester or get played simple! Man is content rotting on the bench.
I suppose u found this out on the internet. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
2/3 managers in Leceister have coached kelechi and benched him with Rogers been the only coach to have used him a bit more but its the coaches that dont like him and not that the player needs to step up. Samething they said about pep when Nacho was at Man city.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
2/3 managers in Leceister have coached kelechi and benched him with Rogers been the only coach to have used him a bit more but its the coaches that dont like him and not that the player needs to step up. Samething they said about pep when Nacho was at Man city.
lies, lies lies..Rodgers is the only one to bench him. He was bought by Craig Shakespeare, played loads of games.. also played loads of games under Claude Puel he had his highest amount of matches for Leicester, Kele even scored 10 goals last season for Rodgers

stop spreading lies we know you are just upset kele isn't your client and you cannot make any profit
SuperEagles