I left SE Unappreciated; NOT because of voodoo.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
I left SE Unappreciated; NOT because of voodoo.....

Post by Enugu II »

Sunday Oliseh makes fresh accusations, reveals why he actually dumped the Super Eagles of Nigeria
2 days ago read comments by Babajide Orevba -

Sunday Oliseh has claimed that he left the Super Eagles coaching job because he was not appreciated - He stated that he left on health grounds, adding that the federation offered no assistance - Oliseh managed the Nigeria national football team for 8 months before he resigned in 2016.

Former Super Eagles handler Sunday Oliseh has disclosed that he dumped the Nigerian team because he never got any help from the country’s football federation. He was unveiled in Abuja by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in July 2015 as the new head coach of the Super Eagles on a five-year contract. At that time, NFF president Amaju Pinnick noted that the former captain was selected because of his high intellectual capacity in coaching and recommendations by FIFA, but he resigned after just eight months. He, however, refuted claims that he left his role because of voodoo as he explained that he left the plum in 2016 job due to health issues.

In a recent chat with Channels TV, the former Ajax Amsterdam midfielder said he had determined that anytime he felt sick, he would leave the Super Eagles job. He said: “I resigned from the Super Eagles because I had decided that when I was sick, I was going to stop because I did not get any help from the federation. “In fact, I did not get any kobo from that 11,300 Euros I spent and I told them about the fees. Nobody tried to help or support.” Sunday Oliseh says he left Super Eagles job on health grounds.

He further stated that he did everything within his capacity to leave an incredible impact during his time with the national team as a player. He added: “How can you tell me you love Nigeria more than me? I have come out of a dying bed to help Nigeria get to the Nations Cup final in 2000. I have spent my money to finance the Super Eagles on several occasions.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1399689-sunday-oli ... geria.html
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I left SE Unappreciated; NOT because of voodoo.....

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Oliseh should Sharap joor. Na only him dey? :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Will boastfully say I can name ten (10) ex SE players with better representation on the national team
than Sunday Oliseh. The guy's ego is surely bigger than his worth.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

The dude single handedly led a cabal that convinced in form Agali to not respond to SE call for Korea/Japan, and tried to intimidate others to boycott the team.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Sunday Oliseh makes it so hard to like Sunday Oliseh
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I'm pretty sure I read back then that he said he left because his "life was threatened" or something like that.
I might be wrong or maybe he was misquoted.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Damunk wrote:I'm pretty sure I read back then that he said he left because his "life was threatened" or something like that.
Yeah he definitely implied juju...saying strange things were taken out of the body of his assistant, among other things. He didn’t say it explicitly but it was hard to miss what he was implying.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

deanotito wrote:
Damunk wrote:I'm pretty sure I read back then that he said he left because his "life was threatened" or something like that.
Yeah he definitely implied juju...saying strange things were taken out of the body of his assistant, among other things. He didn’t say it explicitly but it was hard to miss what he was implying.
Remember reading this.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Flashback to the story ....

VIDEOS! Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Players Of Voodoo "Juju" Blackmagic In Camp
Date: 08-02-2016 8:45 am (4 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
Home Sports
[1] 2
-nametalkam at 8-02-2016 08:45 AM (4 years ago)
https://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,28 ... 90275.html

As the zero hour approaches for the must win double header AFCON qualifier against the Pharaohs of Egypt on March 23, Sports Vanguard can reveal the real reasons why coach Sunday Oliseh may continue to tinker the Eagles from his base in Belgium.

After contracting a virus in one of his official assignments, camp sources informed that the former Juventus player has alleged occultic manipulations by his enemies on his life and has vowed to flee far from the country to where they could not fly to attack him.

“He is always scared in camp and suspicious of even members of his back room staff”, a close source to the team informed Sports Vanguard. The source said that the outspoken coach allegedly confronted his staff and warned them that there were many witches and wizards who were trying to undermine the success of the Eagles. “He warned those fond of putting their hands in their pockets before shaking him to desist or keep their handshakes as he feared they touch objects concealed in their pockets before offering to shake him”, the source said.

Also, the coach alleged that many of the people surrounding him do not believe in the success of the team as he claimed that they don’t rejoice when the Eagles score goals. Beyond the trivial accusations of witches and wizards, Sports Vanguard also gathered that the coach had written to the federation to pay his outstanding N10 million accommodation fee as agreed in his contract (N5 million for 2015 and another N5 million for 2016) if they want him to reside in Nigeria as he said he would not stay in the hotels when the Super Eagles are not in camp

. ...BONUS...
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has responded to his critics in a video series posted on his YouTube channel. In a two-part-video response, Oliseh called his critics insane and suggested that some set of people in the media ask him to pay bribe so they would write favorable reviews about his tenure
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:Flashback to the story ....

VIDEOS! Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Players Of Voodoo "Juju" Blackmagic In Camp
Date: 08-02-2016 8:45 am (4 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
Home Sports
[1] 2
-nametalkam at 8-02-2016 08:45 AM (4 years ago)
https://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,28 ... 90275.html

As the zero hour approaches for the must win double header AFCON qualifier against the Pharaohs of Egypt on March 23, Sports Vanguard can reveal the real reasons why coach Sunday Oliseh may continue to tinker the Eagles from his base in Belgium.

After contracting a virus in one of his official assignments, camp sources informed that the former Juventus player has alleged occultic manipulations by his enemies on his life and has vowed to flee far from the country to where they could not fly to attack him.

“He is always scared in camp and suspicious of even members of his back room staff”, a close source to the team informed Sports Vanguard. The source said that the outspoken coach allegedly confronted his staff and warned them that there were many witches and wizards who were trying to undermine the success of the Eagles. “He warned those fond of putting their hands in their pockets before shaking him to desist or keep their handshakes as he feared they touch objects concealed in their pockets before offering to shake him”, the source said.

Also, the coach alleged that many of the people surrounding him do not believe in the success of the team as he claimed that they don’t rejoice when the Eagles score goals. Beyond the trivial accusations of witches and wizards, Sports Vanguard also gathered that the coach had written to the federation to pay his outstanding N10 million accommodation fee as agreed in his contract (N5 million for 2015 and another N5 million for 2016) if they want him to reside in Nigeria as he said he would not stay in the hotels when the Super Eagles are not in camp

. ...BONUS...
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has responded to his critics in a video series posted on his YouTube channel. In a two-part-video response, Oliseh called his critics insane and suggested that some set of people in the media ask him to pay bribe so they would write favorable reviews about his tenure
:D :D :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Terrific player for the SE no doubt, but Sunday Oliseh gives off some narcissist type vibe.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:lol:
the day he gave away the easy clearance to Italy was the day I stopped paying attention to the man. You people have time.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

You so so unfair!
He moved left to help double team an Italian attacker who had just one man to beat inside our penalty box.

As he moved his body towards the attacker, the Italian passed the ball to Baggio against Oliseh's body direction. Oliseh did a double take, full stretched a was unable to block Baggio's shot. Dodo Mayana did not help matters. Some say he did not dive far enough.

What about JJ who lost the ball dribbling in the midfield.

Who gave away dat penarity sef.

A few more minutes, we for shock the world.
ANC wrote::lol:
the day he gave away the easy clearance to Italy was the day I stopped paying attention to the man. You people have time.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cmoke wrote:You so so unfair!
He moved left to help double team an Italian attacker who had just one man to beat inside our penalty box.

As he moved his body towards the attacker, the Italian passed the ball to Baggio against Oliseh's body direction. Oliseh did a double take, full stretched a was unable to block Baggio's shot. Dodo Mayana did not help matters. Some say he did not dive far enough.

What about JJ who lost the ball dribbling in the midfield.

Who gave away dat penarity sef.

A few more minutes, we for shock the world.
ANC wrote::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QavxlFIbHt4[/video]

Dude watch from 1:35 mark.