Atalanta 3 vs Osimhen 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Atalanta 3 vs Osimhen 1

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see goal by zapata, ..Osimhen starting
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Atalanta 2 vs Napoli 0

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Napoli got no midfield :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Our boy has regressed terribly. Even his touch is heavy. Basic ball control. I have given up for this season. Hopefully, he can recharge and come back fully healthy and in shape to have an outstanding second season.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

bushboy wrote:Our boy has regressed terribly. Even his touch is heavy. Basic ball control. I have given up for this season. Hopefully, he can recharge and come back fully healthy and in shape to have an outstanding second season.
There has been no service to the front and I wonder the touch you speak of.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I've seen enough. I'm switching to Iwobi vs Spurs.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Napoli is a poor team, my goodness who hyped them?
SuperEagles

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Didn't they beat this same team 4:0 a few weeks ago? Na wah
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Napoli is a poor team, my goodness who hyped them?
LOL!! The same way Lille was a "poor" team last year when the goals dried up for our boy abi? Guess what? Lille is sitting pretty atop the French league with the EXACT SAME team minus Oshimen. Eventually, we have to face the truth.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Atalanta 3 vs Osimhen 1

Post by Bigpokey24 »

subbed off after a woeful first half
SuperEagles

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:subbed off after a woeful first half
This is incorrect. He was subbed off after the score was 3-1 late in the second half.

He had a MUCH better second half but he missed a golden chance to make it 2-2. He really should hve scored but he's still getting hsi legs back.

I dont know how Gattusso survives now. Too many listless performances like that first half today.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ugbowo wrote:
This is incorrect. He was subbed off after the score was 3-1 late in the second half.

He had a MUCH better second half but he missed a golden chance to make it 2-2. He really should hve scored but he's still getting hsi legs back.

I dont know how Gattusso survives now. Too many listless performances like that first half today.
Yea needs to start taking his chances...but I’m hoping for Vics sake that Gattuso survives.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

Yea needs to start taking his chances...but I’m hoping for Vics sake that Gattuso survives.
It was a great save more than a miss. Napoli were poor. The service to Osimhen especially has been abysmal.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Napoli is a poor team, my goodness who hyped them?
LOL!! The same way Lille was a "poor" team last year when the goals dried up for our boy abi? Guess what? Lille is sitting pretty atop the French league with the EXACT SAME team minus Oshimen. Eventually, we have to face the truth.
The same way you saw Iwobi as finished because he didn't get into the Everton team initially after returning from injury. At Lille Osimhen continued to have a good scoring rate until the French league was suspended.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Adisboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

It was a great save more than a miss. Napoli were poor. The service to Osimhen especially has been abysmal.

They don't care that it was a great save. They don't count the keeper as part of the opposition. The keeper is just like the corner flag to the them.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

They don't care that it was a great save. They don't count the keeper as part of the opposition. The keeper is just like the corner flag to the them.
Actually, it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the season they will look at the total goals a ~100mill striker has scored. Even if there were 15 brilliant saves throughout the season no one will care, they’ll just start calling the transfer a failure. At the end of the day he just needs to score, and when he’s getting precious few chances he needs to tuck them away like he was doing at Lille. That’s what strikers of that caliber are expected to do period. You can see another potential 100mill striker like Haaland how he takes his chances. The keeper is there to do his job, but so is the 100mill striker, he’s suppose to show why it was money well spent by sticking the ball where the keeper cannot save it. It’s only CE that will be making excuses while the rest of the world is crucifying him. ATEODD he needs to score and soon...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

Actually, it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the season they will look at the total goals a ~100mill striker has scored. Even if there were 15 brilliant saves throughout the season no one will care, they’ll just start calling the transfer a failure. At the end of the day he just needs to score, and when he’s getting precious few chances he needs to tuck them away like he was doing at Lille. That’s what strikers of that caliber are expected to do period. You can see another potential 100mill striker like Haaland how he takes his chances. The keeper is there to do his job, but so is the 100mill striker, he’s suppose to show why it was money well spent by sticking the ball where the keeper cannot save it. It’s only CE that will be making excuses while the rest of the world is crucifying him. ATEODD he needs to score and soon...
Osihmen has played in only 8 matches and scored 2 goals. Came on as a sub in 2 games and still working his way back to form after missing 2 months. That is not a failure!
OCCUPY NFF!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Covid recovery no easy..wishing the young man the best
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

Osihmen has played in only 8 matches and scored 2 goals. Came on as a sub in 2 games and still working his way back to form after missing 2 months. That is not a failure!
Yep, like I said in the other thread it’s too early to say that, but he needs to start scoring, that’s for sure. And it’s 13 games 2 goals and 1 assist.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Na wah! The guy was injured for 94 days and is just returning, if you ever played football then you would know it takes time to get back to 100% fitness level, even his coach said this after the game. Also, haven't you guys been watching how Napoli has been struggling lately? If the defense and Midfield are not functioning well, then how do you expect a striker just returning from injury to perform in that team?
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

gochino wrote:Na wah! The guy was injured for 94 days and is just returning, if you ever played football then you would know it takes time to get back to 100% fitness level, even his coach said this after the game. Also, haven't you guys been watching how Napoli has been struggling lately? If the defense and Midfield are not functioning well, then how do you expect a striker just returning from injury to perform in that team?
We have all stated this. But Osimhen is not just any signing. He's club record signing. There'll be a different level of criticism for him, unfair or not.