Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eagle Winged
Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Post by Eagle Winged »

When are any of Ezesportsworld, Muzines, Dog Bruno and Cyber Saint (AKA Chukwu's Houseboy Club) going to show their faces?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ol boy, i think say u dey cast out the spirit wey dey grab naija soccer by the balls :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Cyber Saint has already been out talking crap
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Dodo, no he posted that "Chukwu's Record" thread over a week ago. Look at the date and time. None of the four names i've meantioned have been seen since the final whistle blew!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I'd rather they stayed out of sight than come here and try to justify the nonsense I saw today.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reality has finally hit them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Eagle Winged wrote:Dodo, no he posted that "Chukwu's Record" thread over a week ago. Look at the date and time. None of the four names i've meantioned have been seen since the final whistle blew!
I didnt check the date u know, interesting. Probably licking his wounds or stuff on humble pie and cant face the music
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Post by Kako »

Eagle Winged wrote:When are any of Ezesportsworld, Muzines, Dog Bruno and Cyber Saint (AKA Chukwu's Houseboy Club) going to show their faces?
:oops: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!