NFF should hire Pitso Mosimane

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
NFF should hire Pitso Mosimane

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NFF should hire Pitso Mosimane

Post by 1naija »

Where are our RCCG prayer warriors? Can I make a prayer request? Please help me pray that big punky gets a gaddem job.

And please mention Kongi and yemiwoodberrybrassiere also.
Last edited by 1naija on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he has been dominating the continent, winning the champs league back to back with 2 different clubs. Also his team were very impressive the the fifa worldclub competition
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I expect the next Big team in Africa to have an opening to hire him. No question about his quality even though Fatporker opened the threa. Yes! Absolutely. Without a doubt qualified .to coach any national team in Africa
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I would support his hiring. But you know the "oyibo na oyibo" people will not agree
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

In the past Pitso had been SA national team coach, also assistant to the famous Brazilian..
He didnt take them to marvellous heights.. He still neeeds tools to do his magic..
afc##
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

But he is not a Caucasian. Remember, we have the syndrome Bekee but agbara (Whiteman is a magician). Pitso does not qualify.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote:But he is not a Caucasian. Remember, we have the syndrome Bekee but agbara (Whiteman is a magician). Pitso does not qualify.
What are you on about? Rohr is the only white coach Nigeria has has for over 11 years.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chuks69 wrote:In the past Pitso had been SA national team coach, also assistant to the famous Brazilian..
He didnt take them to marvellous heights.. He still neeeds tools to do his magic..
Rubbish
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote:he has been dominating the continent, winning the champs league back to back with 2 different clubs. Also his team were very impressive the the fifa worldclub competition
If he ever wins the ACN, you’ll no doubt have him coaching Brazil or Spain :mrgreen: ❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:But he is not a Caucasian. Remember, we have the syndrome Bekee but agbara (Whiteman is a magician). Pitso does not qualify.
What are you on about? Rohr is the only white coach Nigeria has has for over 11 years.
Typical intellectual prostitution. What is the context behind all the black coaches we have had in that 11 year period? and name the black foreign coach Nigeria has hired.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Typical intellectual prostitution. What is the context behind all the black coaches we have had in that 11 year period? and name the black foreign coach Nigeria has hired.
How is the one who sent you west? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Yeyeman,

Tokenism does not deny what is going on. You may be blind to it but many are not. You may be unaware as it appears you likely are, that hiring Oliseh for instance was a tug of war because it required handwringing when NFF openly believed only a white foreign coach would do. Besides Oliseh, which local coach has this NFF sought to hire? Please let us know. Of course, we would soon read that none is qualified but somehow Rohr's resume was and has indeed been superior. Yet, the likes of Finidi and a few other Nigerians some with similar resumes as Rohr are out in the cold. LOL.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Yeyeman,

Tokenism does not deny what is going on. You may be blind to it but many are not. You may be unaware as it appears you likely are, that hiring Oliseh for instance was a tug of war because it required handwringing when NFF openly believed only a white foreign coach would do. Besides Oliseh, which local coach has this NFF sought to hire? Please let us know. Of course, we would soon read that none is qualified but somehow Rohr's resume was and has indeed been superior. Yet, the likes of Finidi and a few other Nigerians some with similar resumes as Rohr are out in the cold. LOL.
I like how you've now narrowed your scope to this NFF. Because before it was unclear who you meant by "we." Glad you've clarified that point.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Yeyeman,

I like how you've now narrowed your scope to this NFF. Because before it was unclear who you meant by "we." Glad you've clarified that point.
Yeyeman,

You need to have a chat with these NFF guys to understand the mindset. It is simply ridiculous. Often they will sell a story thinking that we are all fools "Nigerians will learn under the new coach". For how many years? When does that learning stop? Since 1950s Nigerians have been learning. Now, even with many Nigerians obtaining the FIFA Pro License, Nigerians are still learning. Then you look at who is being hired that Nigerians should learn from, then you want to pisssssss.

Bros, I have had this experience and it is personal. I was hired in Nigeria in a management position and then learned that I would be Vice to a White guy. I was far more qualified than the guy but they wanted a White guy upfront. In my country, bros. I quit the job and returned to the USA not long after. It is difficult to stomach this type of rubbish.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote:Yeyeman,

You need to have a chat with these NFF guys to understand the mindset. It is simply ridiculous. Often they will sell a story thinking that we are all fools "Nigerians will learn under the new coach". For how many years? When does that learning stop? Since 1950s Nigerians have been learning. Now, even with many Nigerians obtaining the FIFA Pro License, Nigerians are still learning. Then you look at who is being hired that Nigerians should learn from, then you want to pisssssss.

Bros, I have had this experience and it is personal. I was hired in Nigeria in a management position and then learned that I would be Vice to a White guy. I was far more qualified than the guy but they wanted a White guy upfront. In my country, bros. I quit the job and returned to the USA not long after. It is difficult to stomach this type of rubbish.
I hear that, believe me.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Pitso is good but not suitable for Nigeria. He earns almost 3 times more than Rorh.. He may not be able to operate well in Nigeria without funds..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Yeyeman,

I hear that, believe me.
To be fair, dogs do have an acute sense of hearing. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Purity wrote:Pitso is good but not suitable for Nigeria. He earns almost 3 times more than Rorh.. He may not be able to operate well in Nigeria without funds..
what funds? nah club e dey run? do not make me laugh, didn't your likes spend millions on lagerbeer, but when black man comes nah funds
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:To be fair, dogs do have an acute sense of hearing. :rotf: :rotf:
To be fair, you need to stop following me around the forum like a biatch in heat. Try kajifu, he will service your needs. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024